Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:37 pm
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
*trips back in after tying Mokey to a post outside* Ok, I'm done.
Please, no non-40k RPing in the guild... sweatdrop
What then? Do you want meto shoot you with a lazor gun? Imperial Guard had horses, that's why I chose it? Remember? and this is the chat room right, hate to be ignorent but I really don't know a whole lot about Warhammer. sweatdrop
*rolls eyes* If theres anywhere you can learn anything you want to know about 40K, its here. theres a historoy factfinder type thread, and a rule lawyer thread, you can post in both to get info. anyway, i g2g to bed now. Bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:40 pm
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
DarkElf27
Jesse Lex Paradox
*trips back in after tying Mokey to a post outside* Ok, I'm done.
Please, no non-40k RPing in the guild... sweatdrop
What then? Do you want meto shoot you with a lazor gun? Imperial Guard had horses, that's why I chose it? Remember? and this is the chat room right, hate to be ignorent but I really don't know a whole lot about Warhammer. sweatdrop
*rolls eyes* If theres anywhere you can learn anything you want to know about 40K, its here. theres a historoy factfinder type thread, and a rule lawyer thread, you can post in both to get info. anyway, i g2g to bed now. Bye!
*sigh* Night man.  

Rookie Ray Renagade

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:30 am
LoL welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:57 am
Wheeeeee I finally have something to brag about! I finally got my Tau army, and my Fire Warriors look SO awesome! heart heart heart heart  

Anu Arumah

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Justicar Alaric
Wheeeeee I finally have something to brag about! I finally got my Tau army, and my Fire Warriors look SO awesome! heart heart heart heart
Cool! post a pic in the photo gallery if you have a camera.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:12 am
DarkElf27
Justicar Alaric
Cool! post a pic in the photo gallery if you have a camera.
I will when I can! ^_^ I'm trying to gradually paint them... I'm sorta mad cus I messed up the Fire Warrior squad commander thingy. I started painting his shoulderpad with Mythril Silver, but didn't realize the paint was a lil thick, and now it looks like crap. So I gota pry it off or sand it down... Anyone got any tips? I'm gona eventually post my pics when I get my Fire Warriors, Kroot, Gun Drones, and Chrisis Suits finished. I wana photograph em all together ^_^ Hopefully even when I start to whoop my buddy’s Chaos! If I can... sweatdrop Me ish still a nooby. Oh, and anyone have any ideas for a paint scheme? I was gona go for like... chaos black for fabric, some type of pale blue for skin, and probably some darker blue and Mythril silver for the other parts... I painted my Marine's guns in Mythril silver and it actually looked nice ^_^ though I was out of the right blue, so my lil Ultra-marine squad is turquoise xd  

Anu Arumah

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:02 am
waterbased paint you can mix metholated spirits with water in a 1:5 rationthen scrub it off gently. make sure to wash well afterwards  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:10 am
Dark-Krazy
waterbased paint you can mix metholated spirits with water in a 1:5 rationthen scrub it off gently. make sure to wash well afterwards
I wuv you, thanks! biggrin I'll have to do that today. It just anoyed me cus it was my best model. I had put on extra stuff and he looked so cool.  

Anu Arumah

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:13 am
just be very flamin' careful okay. And if it isn't coming off increase the metho concentation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:16 am
Dark-Krazy
just be very flamin' careful okay. And if it isn't coming off increase the metho concentation.
Kk ^_^ And if it doesn't work out, I can always just replace the shoulderpad...  

Anu Arumah

Tojju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:13 am
Hey, is anyone here?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:33 pm
i haven't got to get any real braging rights everyone i play is to easy i guess the great generals of world war II as my role models is kind of a unfair advatages  

zsm88

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:58 pm
zsm88
i haven't got to get any real braging rights everyone i play is to easy i guess the great generals of world war II as my role models is kind of a unfair advatages
It's only unfair because none of your role models apparently knew how to type in proper English...
Doubt you can beat MY army.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:49 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
zsm88
It's only unfair because none of your role models apparently knew how to type in proper English...
Doubt you can beat MY army.
Or mine hehe.  

Tojju

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:45 pm
hey, sto[p beating up on the new guy. I expected better from mods. neutral stressed  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games