Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xeden316

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:52 am
Hey I am Godwryn and I play Tau and have a fairly large army with a recently bought Hammerhead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:27 pm
I just started playing when I got a deal from a friend. He was selling his necron army for less than half of what he paid for it. So I have no officially been sucked into Warhammer 40k with a necron army. I am still working on painting my first troops I will post pics when I finish.  

BigMongo

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:41 am
Hi name is jason I collect the Imperial guard been playing for a year now still small I going to get more some time in the near future  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:37 am
How's everybody doing? I just started playing Warhammer 40K using Blood Angels! I love to read battle reports and would like to share some with everyone! I hope to be getting in contact with you soon!  

YourKing

Mortarion12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:48 am
im Mortarion12, for those who cant guess it, i play death guard, but i also started a harlequins army  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:09 am
Hey. The name's Jake, and I collect Adeptus Sororitas, or Sisters of Battle. I also collect Ordo Hereticus, or Witch Hunters, to suppliment my Sisters of Battle. I'll put a picture of my army up as soon as they're finished and painted, which may be some time, but untill then. hello.  

Arceli

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:42 am
i have chaos space marines , space marines, imperial guard, tau, and bretonnians. here are some pics of my in progress chaos army. at the front of it is my emperor's champion. the land raider close up might not be too clear, as with the other pics, coz i used a not so good camera.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:04 pm
yeah, I've already been here for a bit, but... yeah

I collect Chaos Space Marines and Tau in 40k, and Dwarfs in Warhammer. The only pic of any of my stuff I have is of my only completed Chaos Marines thus far:

User Image

My rhino, my lord, one of my aspiring champions, and a normal marine.
I've got 2 more squads in the works, and I'm hoping to get a bunch of stuff for my birthday, which is coming up soon.

Other than that, I have decent-sized Tau and Dwarf arimes.  

Stormbird_Rising

TTMSHU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:29 am
Hi, Im Tim...

I collect a Space Marine army... I currently are planning to start an eldar army AFTER their new codex comes out....

I am a fluff fanatic, so most storyline questions i can answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:22 pm
Hey i have been playing for a while, I used to play Eldar, but then I realized they weren't really my style, so now I use the good old Space Wolves biggrin assault is where my army....Owns!  

Seanache

Darth Chipmunk

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:52 pm
Hi, I'm Gilderoy, I play Space marines* and Eldar, and I am working on an Ork army. I also play WHFB, Dwarfs (Gotta love those guys). I have a Human Blood Bowl Team, and I hope to get a Norse one soon. I've been playing two-three years, and I love these games!

Will post pics soon. sweatdrop

*I love terminators. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:54 pm
I play tiranids, eldar, and my man force is tau. have problems with the other two, and am hoping to send pics of all soon...  

Pilan

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:34 am
good good  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:32 pm
HI all! i ust got invited to join this guild so thanx! I used to play 40k but i'm rather poor so i couldnt keep buying stuff and i ended up quiting. But now i pla DoW!!! It's so totaly awsome I usualy play with Chaos...I dont have any pics but i tihnk i can get some soon. Word.  

Kazzell

Alderez

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:21 am
My name is Alderez I will take picture of my army and post it as well.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games