Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:05 pm
((great! whee ))

Eve cautiously opened the door to the hideout. "There you are Sven." she said happily. "I went to Annette's and you weren't there." she said as she looked at him curiously. Eve glanced around and smiled. 'Someone cleaned.' she thought to herself as she dropped a new stack of books on the table. All of the books were large and had difficult titles printed on their spines. Eve cocked her head to the side as she noticed the new person. Instinctively Eve was ready to protect Sven and Train. "Who's she." Eve said almost like she was calculating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:07 pm
"She's Myoko,a friend. Nice to see you back!" Sven said,patting Eve's head. He wasn't a bit suprised by the books,only by the quantity and complexity of them.

((If you haven't read the first 2 volumes of the manga,or seen the anime,and want to know more about eve,you can go to Manga Volume and read ch.4-10 or 11. you can also go to Realitylapse to download the manga/anime))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:53 pm
((I have read them. heart ))

Eve looked up at Sven fondly. She relaxed. 'I was ready this time. I wouldn't have frozen up.' she thought to herself. She looked at Myoko awkwardly. Eve studied the girl and roughly guessed her age and size. There was something different about her, but Eve couldn't place it. Eve felt some kind of tension in the air and shuffled her feet nervously. "I missed supper. Was there ice cream?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm
"No problem. We just finished,and I tought we'd head over to Annette's for desert."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:54 pm
Eve remembered when Sven had given her ice cream for the first time. 'Hopefully Annette has ice cream,' Eve thought and nodded at Sven. "I'd like that." she said and waited for the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:32 pm
Myoko seemed to barely notice the new addition to the trio at first, but when she did something struck her, and she backed out a fraction. She fell silent like usual, the only reason she'd talked so often before was because of Train and his unorthodox methods of thought. Just like Train she was lost in thought, and walked with her eyes closed. 'I wanna know him and Sven better, but if it comes to me having to leave then I don't want there to be any connections still attached. Train, I'm so sorry.' Another weird thing Eve might begin to notice is the fact, that young Myoko could walk, head bowed and eyes closed, without stumbling or tripping. She seemed too graceful not be human. ((Which...she's NOT!)) If asked a question, she didn't hesitate with the answer, in fact it seemed to come out before the question was completely finished.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:01 pm
They reached Annettes quickly,and she already had ice cream out for Eve. Before Sven could say anything,she said "I put it on your tab." she also laid a bounty info sheet on the counter,"That's the largest bounty I've gotten this month. I thought you might like a chance at it."

"Thanks...Annette." Sven said. ((imagine the big anime sweatdrop on the back of Sven's head.))

((I'll post the bount info in my next post. I need some time to make someone up.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:29 pm
(((Yay I got to watch the first episode, but god it took an hour to download. I'll watch the rest of them after I get some time on my hands. Anyways. I see how much of an idiot Sven can be and it made me laugh. still need to learn more about Train because he was all serious and 'I'm gonna deliver bad luck (death)' to you. Maybe I'll like watch the last few episodes to get more info. been eumaging through the books at the bookstore too xD good series =D)))

IC: Train sat at the bar. He didn't feel so much like sweets, so he just ordered a glass of milk to sip on. He watched Eve. It'd been awhile since he'd seen her, and he wished he was a little more hyper. He was going to make a promise to himself to forget everything going on and just go back to his normal way of life. Although, he still wished to protect Myoko, he wanted to get all these worried off his mind. Thinking wore him out, and he was sick of all the thoughts that had been torturing him the past few days. Not even caring where he was, his thoughts forced him to slip into a little nap, his head leaned on his arms on the counter. His milk glass was left completely empty in front of him. (((add the little bubble from his nose and we're set XD lmao)))  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:54 pm
"Sven, I'm sorry. I'm gunna sit outside for a while, I'm still alittle dizzy from what happened earlier." She didn't care for a responce and took her leave anyway sitting across the way from the bar. She took out something she'd told Sven she'd never use again, her gun and took it aprat to amuse her broken self. She ripped off part of her dress and tied it around her head to cover her eyes, knowing the frabic was thick so she could test her ability of piecing a gun back together only by touch. She was done in minutes and grew bored again and thought of Train, then slapped herself for letting him slip into her thoughts. She growled and threw her gun, the clip ready for firing, and it discharged on impact with the ground. 'AAW s**t! That made it sound like I stepped out her to kill myself. Maybe I should disappear now, before they come out.' She thought and lept up to the apartment and into the bedroom window silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:48 pm
The gunshot awakened Train with a startle, but he thought it had only been in his dreams. He looked around, confused, and then looked at Sven to see if he knew if it had been real or not.  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:30 pm
Sven noticed Train looking at him,but finished eating his sunday first before he said "The gunshot was real. Nothing's wrong,though." His 'Vision Eye' had a strange look in it as he viewed the events to make sure."I think she got frustrated at something and tossed her gun,making it go off." Sven smiled and patted eve on the head as he planned the day's events.

((I still hven't come up with anything. I'm thinking of taking one of the bounties out of the anime or manga.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:30 am
IC: After hearing the gunshot Train found he couldn't return to sleep. It had gotten into his dreams, and his dreams were memories. Bad ones. He'd had them before a lot, but they had simply disappeared until now. The shocking sound of the gunshot had replayed his parents death, and that wasn't a dream he felt like returning to. He went up to his room and sat on the bed polishing Hades. Then he lay back and stared at the ceiling, making small shadow puppets with the light from his bedside lamp. He smiled and stretched out, thinking about their vacation soon to come. Getting out of this place, and being with both Myoko and Sven.. and maybe even Eve, would be sure to cheer him up back to his normal self.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:25 pm
Eve finished her ice cream and actually smiled. She glanced to where Train had been drinking his milk. Suddenly she was filled with questions. 'Why is Train acting so different?' she thought to herself. She looked over to Sven with her usual puzzling face. "What's wrong. Everyone seems to be....sad." she said and then frowned. "Is it because of me?" Eve stared at the ground and pondered what she had done for everyone to be upset. Train was never this troubled. He hadn't even greeted her or called her princess when she came.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Sven patted her head and thought about what he should say. "It's not your fault. He's been like that for awhile. A lot of things have happened while you've been gone." He said,lighting a ciggarette,"And he finally found someone he loves,after...you know...what happened to Saya.... He's just being moody. After things settle down,he'll be back to his old self."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:27 am
Myoko didn't really want to leave, so instead, she decided to visit Train for a second alone. From the voices below she knew he wasn't at the bar. She hopped quickly and quietly across roofs until she drop to the ledge on the window of Trains room. She tapped her finget nails on the glass a few times, balancing on the ldge until he let her in. 'Come on Train...I'm graceful but I can't balance here forever.'  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff