Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DudeOnSkateboard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:30 am
GothAlucardFangirl6
Yeah I guess people have to read into the name....

I'm probably completely off track...but do you mean Alucard from the game Castlevania?

Oh, and my name just came outta nowhere. I actually suck at skateboarding!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:09 pm
Mine isn't Anime Related. xp It's actually Harry Potter related.  

HermioneHP

Sabiru-bara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:58 am
My user name came from my sister and I just translated it into japanese--hehehe-- It turns out that I like it so much I use it for just about everything...I am so pathatic....so yeah---it means rustic rose---  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:15 am
A techno/dance song that was used for DDR~  

Dariram
Crew

kikyo98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:59 pm
Mine came from Inuyasha....i'm not saying i like the character kikyo herself....i'm just sayin i like the name.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:31 pm
It came from Initial D. Actually I got this name a long time ago and my chinese wasn't...mature. Ryousuke (my fav character in the show) prior to creating Red Sun was known as White Comet. It's too late for me to change Meteor to Comet and it just kinda stuck.  

White Meteor

Yonde

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:02 pm
I was listening to the end naruto movie theme, called Home Sweet Home (by yuki) and she said 'Watashi wa yonde, yonde...dakishimeru yo...' and I just liked Yonde.

It's from the japanese for 'calling'. <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Mine is obviously from Gundam wing, taken right from my favorite character Heero Yuy  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

near_to_you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:18 pm
myn is from .hack\sign  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:43 pm
my name isnt from an anime not exactly its the name of one of the tigers in the story im writing....shirori-tora or white tiger.....if any one is interested in a preview of it i will be happy to send part of it..ANIME ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!! heart heart heart xd  

shirori-tora

Shinchrono

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:52 pm
I got mine by mixing Shinsengumi and Chrono together from Peace Maker and Chrono Crusade. I got the first episode of each of them free.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:29 am
My name means Iceberg Princess but I made it Ice Princess Bergy cause it seemed more creative and I have an actual name.  

GO-YAFFA

Menchalior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:07 pm
my name is Original name that I inventwed for Free web based startegy game called utopia... Its twisted from name Melchior, who suppose to be 4th wise man in Bible who never manage to found Christ except in Crusifixion because he got lost and was slave for years...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:37 pm
my username here is the same as my photobucket account name  

kiri2tsubasa

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:57 pm
My username is a mixture of a character from two different animes/mangas...
Hotaru is part of Hotaru Tomoe, of Sailor Moon. Sakaki is the last name of a character from Azumanga Daioh, whose first name is not shown.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games