Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Eh, I'm iffy about it.

In one way, I can see the appeal. I mean, the whole "bad thing" about incest is that there's a higher risk of handicapped children, or something like that... but with same-sex pairings, there's no risk of children, let alone disabled/handicapped children, so it should be okay!

But at the same time, I still get a feeling of wrongness about it... It's nice to look at sometimes, but I'd never be the one to draw/write it, in any case...

Well, to each his own.

EDIT: I'll admit it can make a great story, though... Angel Sanctuary-loff!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:42 am
If it's Kaori Yuki incest, then i'm all for it. But I also read it in other things and such, I love twincest ^^;;

I used to actually be totally against incest in anything I read or watched, because I just generally think it's wrong, but when I read Angel Sanctuary I started to just like it, and then Count Cain just did it for me. If incest could make somthing that pretty in real life, why, I think everyone should pratice it XD (No... well... no).  

Mayze

overlordofthepies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:14 pm
I don't really mind actually, but I don't go out looking for it. I like some incest pairings, but others I don't. But that may be down to the individual characters who just don't click for me. It doesn't really squick me out though- I don't like the prospect of inbreeding (which isn't applicable to boy/boy anyway), but outside that I have no problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:02 pm
I don't like incest at all, I find it wrong... In both real life and manga, two people of the same blood doing things together is wrong to me. If two guys are brothers because their parents remarried, I don't consider it as incest, because the guys are not blood related and I don't mind them being together at all. Personally, I find incest kinda disgusting. Sure, lots of people love yaoi incest because they find it hot and all. I have to admit that twins having sex together is hot, but they're brothers of the same parents and they're identical! >.<

I don't mind stories involving incest, but I still don't like it a lot. Even if Kaori Yuki puts some incest in her stories, I love reading them. Everyone has different tastes, so it doesn't really matter. ^^;

kawaii_chibi

[ d e a d g i r l ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:14 pm
I'm perfectly fine with incest. I think the best kind is uchihacest. (Twincest(HP) and elricest (sp?) (FMA) are also good<3)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:24 pm
Real life =
Manga = <3

Elricest = <333

Uchihacest = <33333333

I think I kind of agree with a lot of people on here xD

katterpilar

Amaldia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:33 am
Incest

Hate it, but to a degree I can tolerate it

Some of it

burning_eyes

ninja heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:16 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gDy6goA3qw

*host club* smile  

Rainbow Recycle

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

pookiesma

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:14 pm
the fact that its considered a taboo in society only makes it the more desirable  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:52 am
pookiesma
the fact that its considered a taboo in society only makes it the more desirable

Yeah, that's so true

It's the same with anything that's frowned upon by our modern society

But stuff like that may one day become exceptable by the society

Although, you'll never know til it happens

Amaldia

Syntetisk

IRL Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:11 am
Well... I really didn't like HaoxYoh when I was in the Shaman King fandom, but my favourite Naruto pairing is ItaSasu. I guess I don't mind it, considering it's not real life or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:54 pm
Oooooo.... Elricest is alright for me. xD

V e r i t y

choco_ryness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:27 am
I love it? o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:21 am
Love is love,
I suppose.

A Gentleman Caller

[.monkey-girl-chise.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:28 pm
Real life =
Manga/Anime = <3

I'm a huge fan of the Kaoru and Hikaru Twincest on Ouran High. Those two are just awesome to watch!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games