Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[original]The wings of the fire bird ( ready and waiting! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keriamatah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:08 am
Michael having done cooking and had become bored, had just then wondered where the others were. He had no idea what had happened and practically lived in the kitchen so he opened the door and the smell of his cooking flowed out of the kitchen. He smiled back at his hard work and walked up to the deck, humming a tune, he stood at the foot of the steps looking over the washed up crew and blinked. "hmmm... sweatdrop did i miss something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:24 am
the fact that somone was suddenly touching him did get a response. He shuddered and whimpered for a moment then opened his eyes. "Sorry..to have worried you...I need to shove my emotions back where they belonged...as you can see..I'm very...very dangerous when I feel..my whole clan is..that why we don't."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

keriamatah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:42 am
His eyes looked over everyone and sighed, "i'm going back to the kitchen." He walked back down the stairs mummbling to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:35 pm
The smell was overwhelming. Strength and will can only support a soul so long. Her focus was wavering. "Perhaps, I can move while everyone else is preoccupied." she thought. Moving ever so carefully, she embarked in order to explore the vessel. Well, and perhaps find the kitchen.  

stardancer

keriamatah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:31 pm
Michael decided out of boredom to clean up the kitchen and wrap up the food. He started and ate a little while he did so, taking little pieces out of his handy work. When he got to the rolls he put them in a basket and left them on the table, just in case. He sighed and continued to put the food away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:50 pm
Elke could hear the clattering from what she assumed to be the kitchen. Cursing her luck she spied rolls upon the table and someone dealing with the other food. Why was this person below deck while the others were above? No matter. Spying a doorway down from the kitchen Elke slowly made her way towards it hoping that the food would soon be unguarded.  

stardancer

keriamatah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:25 am
He packed all the food in the fridge and wipped his hands as he opened a window and walked in the back to the pantry and closed the door behind him as he assorted the spices and bottles to his liking.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff