Inuyasha RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol3131

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:08 pm
Wolfofdispair
Rikku Apears infront of them. A dark ora is pulsing from her. "were you expecting inu-yasha. I'm sorry but he's a long way away. You wanted a dog demon and now you've got one.well you've got a fox, closeenough right? Only i have a few modifications to me as you could tell" she starts to levitate and lightning crashes down as she lifts her hands. "Now I know i Have friends Here and one or two people i'm not so friendly with. so tell me, who's first" ((sorry if this is spoiling the way you wanted the story to go but i just wanted to have a part in this fight. But i didnt want to fight my brothers. this is the only way i could think to stop it. Please don't be Mad))

(( Its okay. ))
Kira growled "Just try to kill me! You won't get far! Also your not the only one who can use lightning so don't get cocky!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:09 pm
maykitty
Wolfofdispair
Rikku Apears infront of them. A dark ora is pulsing from her. "were you expecting inu-yasha. I'm sorry but he's a long way away. You wanted a dog demon and now you've got one.well you've got a fox, closeenough right? Only i have a few modifications to me as you could tell" she starts to levitate and lightning crashes down as she lifts her hands. "Now I know i Have friends Here and one or two people i'm not so friendly with. so tell me, who's first" ((sorry if this is spoiling the way you wanted the story to go but i just wanted to have a part in this fight. But i didnt want to fight my brothers. this is the only way i could think to stop it. Please don't be Mad))

(( Its okay. ))
Kira growled "Just try to kill me! You won't get far! Also your not the only one who can use lightning so don't get cocky!"

*laughs a little* Who said she was the only one?  

kagomerocks

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:48 pm
kagomerocks
maykitty
Wolfofdispair

(( Its okay. ))

Kira looked at her "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:48 pm
maykitty
kagomerocks
maykitty
Wolfofdispair

(( Its okay. ))

Kira looked at her "What do you mean?"

*laughs a little* Oh nothing.. Just thinking  

kagomerocks

lol3131

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:00 pm
Kira sighed "Whatever." and looked back at Rikku.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:19 pm
"Quiet honestley kiara i don't have a quarel with you. No no no i really want to kill her. evil " she pointed to sesshomaru's wife. " you and i can be friends but i will fight you if i must. please don't make this hard, just allow me to kill her and we can all be nice and calm again" she said smiling biggrin  

Wolfofdispair

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:10 am
Kira smiled "Well... How about nobody kills anybody? I mean... Can you really blame Hano? Your father did force her into an arranged marriage with someone who she doesn't care for and doesn't care for her. Oh, and by the way my name's Kira not Kiara... My mother was the only one I aloud to call me that and seeing how she's no longer in this world I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me that... It brings up too many memories that I don't wish to relive."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:28 am
"really is that so" every thing becomes bright and sunny again"i guess is should have gotten the facts huh... well this is embarressing" she scratches her heD AND BLUSHES."oh and sorry about that ki i didn't know." she gives every one a hug. "well then we can all be friends now huh... Yay" she turns around as is she is listening to someone but there is not a sound. "my master is calling me... he's gonna be mad" hides behind kira  

Wolfofdispair

lol3131

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:00 pm
Kira looked at Rikku "Your master? Well, don't worry we'll help you if he gets mad."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:08 am
oh no *she is pulled by a wind into a black hole and disapears*  

Wolfofdispair

lol3131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:32 pm
Kira looked at the blach hole "Thats just great... I guess we have to go in it." She jumped into the black hole.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:44 am
Name-Void Flow
Age- unknown
Female or Male- female
What are they doing in the story- i came to find Rikku and have fun visiting her
Any relations with any main charcter-I'm sesshomaru's sister
Attacks?- too many to put done. But i am best with elemental and mental atacks
Weapons?-yet again too many to put down. i can conger any i please.
Other info you find important- I'm not as aregant as my sister. i like to anilize the situation. before. trying to do anything. but i am just as fun and just as distuctive.  

Chararing

Chararing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:51 am
* a girls apears behind a near by bush and watches what was going on belows* Rikku *she quickly jumps into the black hole*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:01 pm
* a large ballroom is on the other side of the black hole and rikku lands there.* um... *i hear a voice yell at me it's Noraku.(sorry if misspelled.* i'm sorry i was searching for him but there was an issue i had to deal with...i'm sorry... what... no!!! please... i'll be good...* i am set aflame for a minute or so the put out* i wont fail you. i'll keep looking. * i start walking twards the black hole again*  

Wolfofdispair

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:40 pm
Kira went up to Rikku "Are you okay?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items