Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora_Kamiya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:51 pm
The best suggestive line ever is, in fact, in a famous Disney movie with several gay undertones. Yes folks, I'm talking about The Fox and the Hound! First off, I just wan to say that looking back on it, I really wish the fox and the hound actually hooked up, because they just seem so made for each other. But anyway, the line. It's in the scene where they decide to play hide and seek. They're wrestling around and Copper, the dog, pins down Todd, the fox, to the ground. Todd then asks Copper if he'd like to play. Thus comes one of the funniest lines in all of Disney:

Todd: "You wanna try it, Copper?"
Copper: "Can I use my nose?"

wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:13 pm
Yeah! That movie was soo cute!
whee
Sorry, no line yet!
mrgreen

Rock Paper Tofu

Lady Kysha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:26 pm
Sushii-Princess
Okay, Miss Sushii gots two. The first one is SUPPOSED to be a suggestive joke, but you have to be into yaoi to get it...

Hikaru: *reads script* Hey, what's this abour Kaoru being attacker? (Of course, it's japanese so they say "Seme", and isn't funny in english at all...)

... they are talking about basketball, but for you who watch Ouran Hs Host club, you know about the...tasty twincest.

Annnd this one from KH2, but is sooo much better if you go see for yourself

Cloud: I can feel him...in my heart...Sephiroth... I know he's around here somewhere...

whee

Yay for twincest!! I just watch the anime, up to ep 22. Hikaru was talking to Haruhi, but she didn't get the bum at all mrgreen such innocence blaugh

Did u watch the episode about Honey-chan has a cavity(sp)? The part when Mori-senpai pinned him to the sofa to confirm if he really has a cavity....I think that was so..so...MOE! Quote form the fan girls on the side, though I hav no idea what it mean sweatdrop whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:49 pm
Lady Kysha
Sushii-Princess
Okay, Miss Sushii gots two. The first one is SUPPOSED to be a suggestive joke, but you have to be into yaoi to get it...

Hikaru: *reads script* Hey, what's this abour Kaoru being attacker? (Of course, it's japanese so they say "Seme", and isn't funny in english at all...)

... they are talking about basketball, but for you who watch Ouran Hs Host club, you know about the...tasty twincest.

Annnd this one from KH2, but is sooo much better if you go see for yourself

Cloud: I can feel him...in my heart...Sephiroth... I know he's around here somewhere...

whee

Yay for twincest!! I just watch the anime, up to ep 22. Hikaru was talking to Haruhi, but she didn't get the bum at all mrgreen such innocence blaugh

Did u watch the episode about Honey-chan has a cavity(sp)? The part when Mori-senpai pinned him to the sofa to confirm if he really has a cavity....I think that was so..so...MOE! Quote form the fan girls on the side, though I hav no idea what it mean sweatdrop whee

Yeah, I squeed my fangirl arse off! But I have no idea whatsoever what moe means... but it's a nice word! ~Moeee!

The one with the uke and seme joke was in the episode where Renge comes and tries to change their personalities... >.> I'm the only one who got that joke.  

User_2629207

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:00 am
LadyNox
Most suggestive....

X. There are so many suggestive scenes in that series, verbal and non verbal, that I can't choose one to post. Fuuma need only get within a foot of Kamui and I'm already screaming 'gaaaaay'. Same goes for the other two wangsters in that series, Seishiro and Subaru. twisted

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. The final battle between Cloud and Sephiroth. They were pulling a Fuuma/Kamui! Especially that one moment when Cloud's up against the wall and Seph slams his sword into the wall, next to him.

Mind you, I don�t like these pairings but scenes like that sure as hell remind you as to why they�re so popular. ^^;

Edit: Ah! I just remembered some other things!

In Yu-Gi-Oh, when possessed!Jounouchi is fighting Yugi doesn�t Yugi profess his love for him? Oh and let�s not forget when Jounouchi enthusiastically cried for Yugi to mate with him. Yugi so eagerly agreed too! >3 Even Honda was like �that sounds kinda queer�. Ah, and at the end of the first issue when Jou drops his sneakers as he runs away and Yugi�s chasing after him, holding his sneaker!

Man, it�s like the mangaka wants us to slash them. It�s a wonder there isn�t as huge a following for wishshipping as there is for puppyshipping.

Also during the intro in Kingdom Hearts, Riku appears in the water and holds his hand out to Sora who runs after him while Hikaru Utada�s singing �you�re all I need�. Yeah, okay, �cause that�s not suggestive. >.>

Dude, when did that happen in Yu-gi-oh? I wanna read and or watch that?..Cause the last time I watched Yu-gi-oh, I was like ten..And it was the American Dub.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:09 am

I don't have exact lines, cause the Anime confused the ******** outta me..And I missed alot of Episodes..But Shinji and the White haired angel kid is suggestive..Infact, I belives its just blunt.

Shinji:"I loved you! ~Tears~ Why did you betray me!..Why? [insert name]..Your the only one who..~Sniffles~
Masato:Shinji's theres no time! Kill him!
Shinji:..I..I..

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:13 am
King_Cicero_IV
Gotta love Sai and all his p***s comments

Naruto: you know that picture's nothing special
Sai: Hm, that's about right...just like your p***s

In the hotsprings:
Sai: so you do have one!
Naruto(yells): Don't go looking! And why are you always going on about penises anyway?

Of course there's others

Shikamaru: I don't really like women. They're so troublesome

And then there's this:

User ImageSai really talks about penises? Oh yea, he gets all his emtions from a book..Considering the anime is slightly modern day..p***s jokes would be 'normal' for a boy..I guess.

Of course I could go on and on and on about all the gay humor in Naruto...but that would take literally forever.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:17 am
Rio Ri
--

Get Backers, the anime at least had quite a few.

For example...

Kazuki: Sorry to keep you waiting.

High School Girl: What the- THAT'S JUST SOME GAY GUY!

--

The string guy and that guy from the limtless fortress seem preety gay..I don't watch getbackers much, so forgive the..Names I used.

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:54 pm
Now I don't have many because the only TV shows I watch are awards shows, the Discovery Health channel and crime dramas. But.

My little brother was watching that Jimmy Neutron/Timmy Turner thing on Nickolodeon (oh boy) and I heard:

Jimmy: *has a jetpack to fly or somethin'* Take my hand, Turner!
Timmy: D= No I'm kind of afraid of intimacy.
Jimmy: Dx *grabs his hand and flies off*

Well Timmy's line was something to that extent. He did use the word "intimacy" though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:47 am
Miss Sushii has another one. It's not what they said..it's what they did.

Situation number 1:

Australia has won the ashes cricket series. And i see on TV, how one guy ubberhuggles the other guy and KISSES HIS HEAD.

And I was like: OMGrawrs, i wonderwhattheydointhedressingrooms! surprised heart

Situation number 2:
I see two guys from my japanese class in the corridor like...ubbermegatightintimatehugging. Like, leaning their heads on eachothers shoulders... fullbody contact...
My reaction: Kyaa~ Forbidden corridor love! (or something...>.>) And THEY make the gay jokes in class...

Situation number 3:
During Japanese class, we have just learned how to describe things and a bunch of new adjectives. And one guy (the least annoying) tells the other guys in japanese that they are KAWAII. (Kawaii is his favorite japanese word...) And I started giggling insanely, as usual ^^  

User_2629207

Rock Paper Tofu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:13 pm
Heh, I just heard one on Pokemon Battle Frontier.
Some guy said, "I'm sure Ash is flexible."
Why he said it? I dun know, I was on Gaia...
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:21 pm
Okay, so Godchild is just full of those suggestive lines when Cain and Riff are together. I really hope their relationship goes to the next level. Right now, they're just master and devoted servant, but the trust that they have for each other is just...HOT! I love the end of volume three when Lucinda, Riff's ex-fiancée, tried to kill Cain, but Riff saved him and told Lucinda that they were over and the only thing he lived for now was Riff. Once Cain and Riff are alone, this scene happens:

Cain: "Are you ready to walk with me on the road to Hell? There will be times when you'll have to harden your heart and stain your hands with blood. It's not too late to tell her the truth and regain your former happiness...!"
Riff: -grabs bouqet of flowers from Lucinda and tosses them out of the window- "That...would mean detroying my only reason to live...like her...Is it your wish that I should die? If she tries to hurt you again, I will...without hesitation, destroy her."
Cain: -thinking- Riff's long white fingers...When those beautiful fingers touch me they become poisoned...growing blacker and blacker. My soul is tainted. But if we can go on like this forever, then...
End of Volume.

DUDE, THEY NEED TO JUST UUGGHHHH DO IT! There is tons of suggestion that they love each other! -collapses-

And The Producers. Omfg. The end song where Leo and Max are singing in the courtroom. HAHAHAHA It's priceless! "He filled up my empty life, filled it to the brim! There could never, ever be another one like him!" I know they're not gay, but c'mon, it's hilarious.

Ryuk [Death Note]: "'Course--And I know I literally have a big mouth--I'd never tell you what it is."

Hahaha, there are tons in Death Note, too. L is so gay for Light [Raito]. Hell, he was more interested in Light than Sayu when he had surveillance cameras in every room of the Yagami household.

L: "Yes...Light-kun isn't Kira...Or rather, I don't want Light-kun to be Kira. Because Light-kun is my first-ever friend."

And, of course, there are more, but my friend borrowed some of my books so I don't have anymore references at the moment. xd

repetethat

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:05 pm
Well, I'm going to have to take my faves from Berserk, because Guts/Griffith were definitely my first boy-boy couple and some images remain burned into the back of my skull.

First of all, there is of course the infamous "I want you, Guts" -line. Caska goes all angsty over it because "Griffith has never said that to anyone else before... not to anyone!" and even Guts reacts: In the manga, he gives Griffith a dark look and asks straight out "Are you homo?" (May I also point out that Griffith just looks off to the side with a small sweatdrop and pretends Guts didn't say anything....)

Then it's the whole scene by the well. Guts has been summoned to Griffith, who's washing up - completely naked - and goes all smily, acting like he totally didn't expect to see Guts there. Hello? You had a guy GO AND GET HIM FOR YOU. Then he starts a water fight with him... I'm just saying...

I forget the ones in between, but later when Guts wants to leave to find out his own purpose in life and Griffith goes all hawk-eyed and near-psychotic, and challenges Guts for another duel for his freedom, he has this whole internal monologue going on (Taken from the manga):
Griffith: "Do you want to go? Is this how badly you want to leave my grasp?
...You can't. You can't!
I won't have it! I won't let you!

*...cut for length...*
Victory... must come in the first strike.
the instant his blade falls... I'll deflect it... and slice into the top of his shoulder.
*....*
My speed and timing can't be off even slightly... it's a strike I won't be able to constrain.
No, if in the instant our swords meet, the pressure from his alters the arc of mine even a just little... I might really kill him!"
*gorey picture of Griffith visualising how he's cutting Gut's head in two by mistake*
"Even then...
IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM...!!
I DON'T CARE!!"
Blue goes: Ooooookaaayyyy... JUST DO HIM ALREADY!
Almost too blatant to be suggestive, perhaps...

There's more - OH, there's more, but if I say anything else I'll spoil too much for those who haven't watched the show/read the manga but would like to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:17 pm
HonorableSit
So in the latest Harry Potter movie (Goblet of Fire), at the very end:

Crouch: I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

He was talking about his Death Eater mark, but....

xd that's whatv I was gonna put.

I mean, I busted a gut when I watched the movie for a second time at home (First time in the theater; I didn't notice then).  

Voluptuous Velcro!

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:26 am
Who can forget the Yuugiou dub? XD

Kaiba: Bow down to your master like the mutt you are!

I mean, it's not quite suggestive, but you think... XD Master and slave *sigh*  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games