Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Ynnep

Sparkly Bear

12,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:30 am
=///////////= I loooooooooooooooooovveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shota....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:18 am
I like shota, though I still prefer it if it's in the...older young boy range, y'know? sweatdrop

Of course that doesn't mean I like all of it.  

Raspberry Parfait

High5MyRemix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:00 am
I like shota as long as its not super seme and a like 3 year old -shiver- yuck.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:34 am
Drisowen
The only "shota" I've ever seen was a doujin from Gundam Wing and it was...very extreme. It was like, Five year old Trowa/20 year old character whose name I have spontaneously forgotten.

If not in the extreme context like that, then I think Shota's adorable(as long as its reasonable)

This is pretty much how I feel exactly. Though thankfully I didn't have a scary gundam wing doujinshi experience. ^^'

-玄武の巫女

Bottled Bone Hunter

Witty Shapeshifter

`E r e c t i l e

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:58 am
Iciak
It's definitely not my cup of tea. I honestly don't care about the characters being underage, but I hate art in shota. The kind of cuteness you are talking about makes my eyes hurt, it's just something I can't stand. >.>;

If it's pr0n, I might read it for the smex, but mild fluff is something I'd never touch. Grown-up men drawn in seinen-like style - that's my thing.

I agree, the art kills me inside. Though, I will admit that there are a few that I've read and could stand, that weren't so cutesified, but instead rather darker in theme.

But most of the popular, common, fluffy shota I've read/seen?-Nu-uh. Not because of the ages, but the art.

Gah! And most often times they are just TOO feminine

When it comes to shota, it has to be smex. And I tend to only enjoy it when there is a younger boy and a horny middle aged man involved. Heeee-he.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:00 pm
Shoto = Less than 12-years-old

I don't really get it... They're so fluffy and cute and big-eyed. I don't really get how that turns someone on.

When they're not so innocent and large-eyed, I'm fine with it.

364 Unbirthdays

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:01 pm
Ive only liked one shota and it really wasn't much but I'm going to stick with it
Loveless
6th grader+university student
Wtc o--o
ANYWAY! I shall stick with THAT one in perticular that shota...nothing else...I think....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:34 pm
it's so weird for me to listen to that word,cuz a japanese boy in my class name is shota xp  

Komute

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:42 pm
I used to try to stay away from shota...and then I played Final Fantasy XII. (Why, WHY does Larsa have to be 12?! And why does he have to look so damn good with more or less all the older men in this game...) >.< I feel guilty about it, but now I've been converted. My morals are a bit fickle these days.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:09 pm
Shota's okay but it should be like 13+  

Pelucheux

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:11 pm
the first and only 1 i ever saw was bocu no pico.....it wasnt 2 bad...actually liked it xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:57 pm
For my personal tastes the youngest I can handle is about 13 years old and if they're going to be with someone over 18, I have to bump that up to 15 at the youngest.
I'm picky.  

Katastrophic_Kate

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:02 pm
according to your definiton of shota (boys being between 13 and 1 cool I'm a huge shota fan

However

according to my definition it's slightly different. For me it depends on how old the boys look. In general I cansider all boys under 16 as shota and 16+ as non-shota. I'm not into boys younger than 14 (with the only exception being the Naruto boys, and even then I prefer post-timeskip Naruto boys in which they are about 15 as opposed to 12)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:03 am
haha, shota's cool. I prefer my men to be.. err, men.. but it's cool too. I was totally watching some shota a few minutes ago (in japanese, so I couldn't understand it... ;-; ), when my DAD got up! eek
*super mega ninja screen hiding technique* xd  

watermelonlily

Naevara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:40 am
There were a few anti-shota posts.....

The existance of ***** is a fact. They are hated by a lot of people, because they sicken them. But it is a fact. They are sexually attracted to children like most of us here are sexually attracted to to gays. It's something we cannot help or change, maybe one day we'll grow out of it, but the same goes for them. They cannot change the fact that they are like this. In some cases, the desire is unbearable and they resort to means for satisfaction that are harmful to children.

In which case one should wonder - would it be better for such a person to watch cartoon children to be raped, or to watch real children to be raped?

For that reason, I'm fine with shota - not that I enjoy it myself, I mean, I was even quite disturbed by Loveless, so yeah (but I still love the series and manga, once you get used to it, and Soubi just rocks ^_____^).

And I do not mean to imply that any Shotawatcher here is a *****, anime is after all still anime, there are enough "shounen-ai lovers" who are disturbed by real gays too. I was just arguing why I think shota should be and stay legal.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games