Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:46 pm
Jino grins as he blinks, his eyes opening a dark blood red as the illusion on him breaks. He pushes Kika against a building and draws his swords behind Zed lunging them through his back and out his chest. "Don't not fight me!" he laughs manically and turns to Kika, pulling out one if his blades from Zed's back and pointing it at her, "Wanna try that again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:24 pm
Kika laughed as her second illsion which Jino had fallen under took control she and Zed disappeared. "YOu really are an amatuer" she laughed stricking him from behind making hims stumble forward. "You have no respect for anything and you turn your back on anything good that comes brfore you" she told him the area fading into a cold snowy place.User Image Her eyes were blood red as his. "If you have no disire to help us turn away now and go back if we survive i'll give you some avrage mission something for a ninja of your skill"  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:59 pm
He laughs manically as he blinks again, his eyes turning ocean blue as the illusion fades once more, "You truly are pathetic! Do you not realize without YOUR body, your illusions are WORTHLESS?!" He brings one of his blades up cutting through Kika's neck leaving half of it attached. "How will you get your body back if you have no Zed to do so?" He grins and brings a blade down through Zed's skull.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:02 pm
"Your the idiot slashing the air like that" said Kika yawning as the illsion faded. Well we don't need you to defeat Kira so beat it stop causing trouble for me" she said walking away.  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Zed looked into kikas crimson eyes. Kika...I didn't want to but....should I kill him...only then will he see that we are not his enemies...he will wake up once he gose to sleep forever..."Zed clicked his fingers and hector appeared with kurenai in his arms and with a sword inder adamus throat. Zed retired his sword from under the throat dissapearing it as he walked towards jino."OK my friend...no more games...just you and me...one last fight..."Zed closed his eyes and just breathed in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:28 pm
"Your on your own Jino I saved you once but no more, I can not count on you as a friend anymore" she looked away and walked over to hector unable to look at them. "Kill him Zed before he becomes a threat and joins Kira" she bowed her head down.  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:47 pm
"I will...I just want him to understand that I am not hungry for his blood...rather his eager to taste his own blood as he drowns in it..."Zed didn't move. He stayed still, eyes clothes and peaceful breathing."Come Jino...take me out...If you can..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:27 pm
I smile gently as I glance over Zed and Kika... "Fools..." he smiles as he brings his right hand wielding a sword up tossing it at Zed's foot, quickly jumping into the air throwing his other sword at full force towards Kika's head. "Feel the pain I have suffered, wench!"  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:38 pm
Both kika and zed haze like mist letting the surprised Jino that zed has lied and both of them ar illusions. Zed is over him falling with his sword to the ground at great speed finally cutting jino in half vertically, after this zed rests on the ground crouching as the blood of the thoroughly cut up body falls on him like rain."...Flawless victory..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:51 pm
My body does not fall... like threads my skin grips eachother and pulls back together as a squish noise falls onto the area. A grin spreads on his face as his hair falls to his sides, much longer then it previously was. "Fool." Is all that escapes his mouth.  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:59 pm
"I guess it will take for than a slash to keep you down doesen't it jino, my friend!"Fangs appear from his mouth and he jups making a dark sphere appear in each hand. He throws them at jino blowing him to smitherins."Lets see you get out of that one...b***h..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:02 pm
out of rp message*Jino stop godmodeing please and die sorry but we need to move on!*  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:08 pm
A laugh encompasses the area, as the blown parts melt into liquid, draining to an unmarked spot on the ground until the shoot into the air, his body reforming from the liquid, his hair longer now, to his hips. "You're wasting your time... Besides, that DOLL you're protecting is cursed, you fools!" He jumps into the air, phases out and appears behind Kika, his eyes glowing red as the mark of a demon appears on his forehead.
User Image
"YOU MUST PERISH!" he yells into Kika's doll ears as wings begin to grow from his back, glowing a bright red as his true identity unfolds.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:09 pm
Rebel_Princess
out of rp message*Jino stop godmodeing please and die sorry but we need to move on!*

There is a point to all of this, stop me and I shall remove from the RP))  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:39 pm
All right do what you want  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items