Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:17 am
"Well I need to make sure this place is sterile and dust free. I would start with a mopping of the floors, and a dusting off of the cabinets... Oh!"

The nurse looks at the hufflepuff girl, "You're not allergic to dust are you?" The woman looked ready to make a sprint towards the cupboard as if expecting the worst.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:06 pm
Fifi waddled in, still wearing her bandages from the blackout and looked up at nurse.
“Will Madam be needings any helps cleaning?” she bowed down. “I couldn’t helps hearing you say the room needs cleanings!” she squeaked. She looked around and shuddered. There where dust bunnies everywhere!

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:10 pm
"Thank you, miss. Lucky will get started." Lucky walked over to the corner of the room, where there was a small, house-elf sized mop lying up against the wall, and next to that, a small bucket. She picked up both items and walked over to a sink, filled up the bucket, added some soap, and started mopping the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm
TheRestless
Fifi waddled in, still wearing her bandages from the blackout and looked up at nurse.
“Will Madam be needings any helps cleaning?” she bowed down. “I couldn’t helps hearing you say the room needs cleanings!” she squeaked. She looked around and shuddered. There where dust bunnies everywhere!

"Oh my! Another house-elf? How wonderful! If you would like to help, by all means please do. I'm so behind on the cleaning... but perhaps between the 3 of us we can catch up right quick, yes? Ah..."

Miss Basore stares at the bandages for a moment then asks, "Where did you get those injuries?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 pm
"ACHHOOOOOO" the hufflepuff sneezed. She did not want to make the nurse feel bad so she tried to keep the next sneeze back. "AACCCHHHOOO!" the next one was even bigger. "Yes nurse, I am" The hufflepuff said  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Lucky dropped her mop on the spot as the Hufflepuff girl sneezed, startled. The elf ran to the cabinet, found a handkerchief, and handed it to the girl. "Here you go, miss. Lucky hopes you feel a bit better, and is sorry that she may have caused you to sneeze."  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:46 pm
*takes the handkerchief* " thats ok" she said to the house-elf.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:04 pm
Lucky smiled sheepishly, then went back to her mopping.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 pm
"Oh dear..."

The nurse opens another bottle from the cabinet, dabs a cotton ball in the solution, then puts it under the girl's nose.

"I'm ever so sorry about that, I really should've asked first. Here. Breathe in, it'll temporarily subdue the allergy for an hour."

Anyone nearby could smell the wonderfully crisp aroma from the cotton ball.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:54 am
"Mmm..." said Lucky. "What does Misstress have that smells so good?"  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 am
"Hm? Oh that?" she glances over at the bottle.

"It's an atmospheric allergy suppressant. A concoction of mint leaves, cilantro, ginger... and a few other ingredients I can't quite remember at the moment. Good against dust, pet dander, and pollen. It's very popular with the wizards living near muggle industrial towns... though I suppose that's because the muggles pollute the air with their odd machines."

(( OMG... I laughed out loud at your signature. Harry Potter & Dark Knight for the win! ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 am
Junimaia
(( OMG... I laughed out loud at your signature. Harry Potter & Dark Knight for the win! ))

(( Lol, didja know that the same guy who played Leiutenant Gordon played Sirius Black?! That explains the "Sirius" part! ))

"It smells very good." Lucky nodded. "But Lucky will get back to her mopping..." The elf went back to her work.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 am
Junimaia
TheRestless

"Oh my! Another house-elf? How wonderful! If you would like to help, by all means please do. I'm so behind on the cleaning... but perhaps between the 3 of us we can catch up right quick, yes? Ah..."

Miss Basore stares at the bandages for a moment then asks, "Where did you get those injuries?"

Fifi bowed with honor at being able t clean the medical room!
“Oh these?” she looked all around herself, “Fifi bees the one who got the BIG blasty from the she-he durings the blackout!” she realized she hadn’t told her where she had gotten the bandages from though. “Fifi fixed herself up with some old rages!” she grind widely.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:02 am
"The she-he?" asked Lucky, who had been listening in from a few feet away. "Does Fifi mean Master Lucius Malfoy?" Lucky giggled to herself, then, realizing what she had done, whacked herself in the head with her mop. "Bad Lucky..."  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:13 pm
Miss Basore's eyelid twitched. "O-o-old rags you said? Hrm..." She scratched the back of her neck uncomfortably. "Y-y-y'know maybe I should take a look at those wounds. Maybe make sure they're healing nicely hm?"

She tried not to take notice of Lucky's self-imposed injury, silently praying that she wouldn't have to tend to too many house-elf concussions this year.

(( I did indeed! Gary Oldman is such an awesome actor. I really like him in The Fifth Element, myself ))

User Image
The first snitch!  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games