Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:14 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
Eshmasesh
I don't know much about him, but he just gives off this air to me that makes me want to disagree with him. After resisting it I've realized that he brings up good points. Not always, but...
I agree that it's rare. But there's just something that bugs me about seeing Barry attempting to explain his position somewhat rationally and watching a supposed "Modist" jump in with nothing more than "She asked a question, troll. Answer it."

I agree. Barry, for all of his racist/sexist/anti-anything non catholic can get one to think. Granted, quite a bit of what he says can be labeled as trollish, but in the case of Joan of Arc, for instance, his comment about her being a saint and being a virgin makes it not matter whether she was gay or not was actually worth it, instead of writing a whole paragraph.

There have even been occasions on where he has brought up Hitler and had it make sense. I am not lying about that one either. He stumped me big time one night, because although it was about Nazis and what they did, in the frame of the conversation, there was not much to counter it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:16 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
That Saltski Circe person in the ED drives me absolutely batty. Somehow, every thread I end up seeing her in, she somehow finds a way to either bring up her hatred of everything involving anything even remotely tied to Christianity, or the fact that she hates men and would rather die than have anything even remotely p***s like near her. I think we get it by this point, and it's really, really annoying.

I can understand her to a point, but she does goes off on a tangent. Nuri could back me up, but one time it seemed as if Saltski accused me of being a rapist or something, though it turned out she was just talking about men in general, but she have never made that sort of statement again.  

jaden kendam

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:49 pm
deadmanjake
AngryRobotsInc.
That Saltski Circe person in the ED drives me absolutely batty. Somehow, every thread I end up seeing her in, she somehow finds a way to either bring up her hatred of everything involving anything even remotely tied to Christianity, or the fact that she hates men and would rather die than have anything even remotely p***s like near her. I think we get it by this point, and it's really, really annoying.

I can understand her to a point, but she does goes off on a tangent. Nuri could back me up, but one time it seemed as if Saltski accused me of being a rapist or something, though it turned out she was just talking about men in general, but she have never made that sort of statement again.

I think I was in that thread, actually. I seem to recall that happening. Either that, or my memory is making things up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:53 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
Eshmasesh
I don't know much about him, but he just gives off this air to me that makes me want to disagree with him. After resisting it I've realized that he brings up good points. Not always, but...
I agree that it's rare. But there's just something that bugs me about seeing Barry attempting to explain his position somewhat rationally and watching a supposed "Modist" jump in with nothing more than "She asked a question, troll. Answer it."
Yeah, I just read that. I dunno, he was probably mad at phrases like "She didn't eat carpet" and "You're accusing her of being a f*****t" and made a rash assumption.

Barry'd be a good guy if he stopped being a pompous a**.  

Eshmasesh

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:54 pm
Even if it is loathesome, those who wish a civil world must behave civilly with their foes...
Even if the foe will eventually break the air of civility, it accomplishes not to be the first to cross that line.
Even if the troll is evil, setting it on fire before it makes a nuisance of itself is not a pre-emptive strike, it is merely a flame.

Which is truely annoying, especially when the troll is well known...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:47 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
deadmanjake
AngryRobotsInc.

I think I was in that thread, actually. I seem to recall that happening. Either that, or my memory is making things up again.

Yeah, we were trying to deal with that sexist girl whose "facts" did not match up. That whole all men think about sex all the time and then her statistic of 51% did not seem to work together, though none of us had caught it til way after the fact.  

jaden kendam

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:58 pm
Eshmasesh
Henry Dorsett Case
Eshmasesh
Yeah, I just read that. I dunno, he was probably mad at phrases like "She didn't eat carpet" and "You're accusing her of being a f*****t" and made a rash assumption.

Barry'd be a good guy if he stopped being a pompous a**.

No. No he wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:02 pm
Nuri

No. No he wouldn't.
Oh yeah. Er...nevermind, seeing you just reminded me of why sweatdrop  

Eshmasesh

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:21 am
*grumble* WHy in the Nine Worlds did I agree to sing at the Holiday party? I don't like singing in front of people, and Rogers and Hammerstein is so ...uninspiring. I mean, the songs are all right, but it's no Yoko Kanno.

And after giving out those bloody books this morning, my back HATES ME. I wish I'd had the guts to call in sick and ditch everyone. I want them all to DIE IN A FIRE. scream

Stupid calendars, half of them are missing. I still need to stock the kitchen and order things. And I HURT. crying

Stupid back. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:04 am
Momentary lapse in judgement, sums up most of my mis-adventures. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:22 am
Getting deodorant from your family for christmas is offensive.
I'm allergic to all lynx products. My family have been told this every year for the past four years.
Every year, for the past four years, I get lynx deodorant for christmas. There are four cans of the deodorant and two bottles of shower gel sitting on the hotel room table.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:20 am
reagun ban
I'm allergic to all lynx products. My family have been told this every year for the past four years.
Every year, for the past four years, I get lynx deodorant for christmas. There are four cans of the deodorant and two bottles of shower gel sitting on the hotel room table.

*hugs tightly*  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:51 pm
reagun ban
Lavender? When it comes back in season you can make your own deodorant. Isn't that what you normally do? Or perhaps I've misremembered...

sad : I've been feeling crappy because PMS makes me think misery thoughts. Yay for remembrances of times of very low self worth and unsurety. ******** it's great having been abused and having it come back to haunt you every month...

biggrin : On the plus side, life is great and I ate like Obelix over the past few days. Ham! Lobster! Pheasant! Ah wow my stomach is happy. I love belonging to a family of gourmands. Our family Christmas was lovely. All is well.

I also have college work to do...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:50 pm
reagun ban

I remember one year i got 5 sets. I started to joke that maybe they were dropping a hint..

Hey if you dont want them i'll take them off your hands.

For Christmas i got my born again baptist sister trying to convert me....  

quantum_leaper

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:52 pm
quantum_leaper
Hey if you dont want them i'll take them off your hands.

Bart's beaten you to it.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games