Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena had gone to her room. Once there, she leaned back against the door as the words from the undead creature echoed in her mind. "My dark heart..." She then shook her head, trying to brush it up as just some nonsense the creature was saying to get under her skin. She then went to bed and tried to get some rest for the rest of the night.

When the sun come up the next morning, Raph got up and did some working out, but tried not to be too loud about it.
Raph could pick up the scent of breakfast cooking downstairs.

He smelled it and made a face at it before slowly walking out of the room and heading down to the main area. He looked around a bit before making his way to the kitchen. "Hey." he said to whoever was in the kitchen cooking.
Sirea was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast before her ears perked up upon hearing Raph. She then glanced over to him. "Morning. I would offer breakfast, buuuut I know you couldn't due to your condition. Did you rest well at the very least?"

Zelda could be seen fixing herself some tea. It didn't seem like Xena was up yet.

"Yeah. Thank you, Ma'am." he said with a small nod. He would look at Zelda and nod to her in greeting. "Mornin."
She nodded a bit. "So how long do you plan on staying here?" She asked curiously.

"Morning." Zelda said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He smelled it and made a face at it before slowly walking out of the room and heading down to the main area. He looked around a bit before making his way to the kitchen. "Hey." he said to whoever was in the kitchen cooking.
Sirea was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast before her ears perked up upon hearing Raph. She then glanced over to him. "Morning. I would offer breakfast, buuuut I know you couldn't due to your condition. Did you rest well at the very least?"

Zelda could be seen fixing herself some tea. It didn't seem like Xena was up yet.

"Yeah. Thank you, Ma'am." he said with a small nod. He would look at Zelda and nod to her in greeting. "Mornin."
She nodded a bit. "So how long do you plan on staying here?" She asked curiously.

"Just till ya buddy Loc sends me back." he said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I see. I may have to speak with Loc on that." She said. "Not that I have anything against your presence, of course."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I see. I may have to speak with Loc on that." She said. "Not that I have anything against your presence, of course."

"Nah. I mean no, I get it." Raph said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Can you tell me about your world?" She asked as she was checking on the food.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. If ya want. In New York, looks like a normal city for tha most part I guess until ya notice a lot a places are abandoned. Some areas been barricaded up. We got zombies everywhere. Got military tryin ta take out tha zombies or take over tha zombies for personal gain. Outside tha city there are zombies of a different kind. Run inta a group of sentient zombies, then found out that they wasn't such good people, so I had ta split ways wit em." he explained. "Been separated from my brothers for tha most part. Had gotten back in contact wit Donnie, but he been radio silent for a long while now."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. If ya want. In New York, looks like a normal city for tha most part I guess until ya notice a lot a places are abandoned. Some areas been barricaded up. We got zombies everywhere. Got military tryin ta take out tha zombies or take over tha zombies for personal gain. Outside tha city there are zombies of a different kind. Run inta a group of sentient zombies, then found out that they wasn't such good people, so I had ta split ways wit em." he explained. "Been separated from my brothers for tha most part. Had gotten back in contact wit Donnie, but he been radio silent for a long while now."
Sirea listened as she was fixing herself a plate. "So your world is in an apocalyptic state as well." She said. "Tell me about this military. Were there any other supernatural beings as well? Like say...vampires? Werewolves?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea listened as she was fixing herself a plate. "So your world is in an apocalyptic state as well." She said. "Tell me about this military. Were there any other supernatural beings as well? Like say...vampires? Werewolves?"

"They aggressive. Led by some necromancer chick. As for vampires and werewolves, never run inta any a them that I know of."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"They aggressive. Led by some necromancer chick. As for vampires and werewolves, never run inta any a them that I know of."
"Sounds to me this Necromancer might be planning to use the zombies for their personal gain." She said before frowning. "It's also come to my attention that this military had been performing experiments involving stolen DNA...and possibly children. Do you know anything of that nature?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Sounds to me this Necromancer might be planning to use the zombies for their personal gain." She said before frowning. "It's also come to my attention that this military had been performing experiments involving stolen DNA...and possibly children. Do you know anything of that nature?"

"Not besides what Xena's tol me." Raph said with a shrug. ((Still don't know bout Yumi yet.))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Not besides what Xena's tol me." Raph said with a shrug. ((Still don't know bout Yumi yet.))
"It is worrisome that the military would do the such a thing." Sirea said, shaking her head. "And what about your brothers?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 8:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"It is worrisome that the military would do the such a thing." Sirea said, shaking her head. "And what about your brothers?"

"Like I said, we been separated for a while. Even Donnie's gone radio silent."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Because of your zombie state?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. Well, except Donnie. I just lost track a him cause I went outta town for a bit."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. Well, except Donnie. I just lost track a him cause I went outta town for a bit."
She tilted her head slightly as she listened. "Worried about the chances of him being captured?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games