Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"You're welcome." She smiled. "Anyway, how's your head feeling now?"

"Much better thanks." he said.

"No problem." She dropped her hands before moving back around the couch and plopping next to him, leaning against him.

"Ya aight? Need ta lay down?"

"I'm fine. Wanted to sit down and figured I'd also try to monitor you a bit more since Donnie's apparently gotten lost in coffee." She chuckled. "But if you want to lay back down, I'll move to sit on the floor so you can."

"Nah. You go head and relax. I need ta find Xena before she gets ate or somethin." He siad as he gave her a smile and carefully stood up so she wouldn't fall over.

"Donnie won't want you going out there until he checks you for anything that may have been done to you at the base." She settled back on the couch. "I'm sure Xena will be fine a little while longer. If nothing else, she could probably scold them into boredom."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:37 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"No problem." She dropped her hands before moving back around the couch and plopping next to him, leaning against him.

"I'm fine. Wanted to sit down and figured I'd also try to monitor you a bit more since Donnie's apparently gotten lost in coffee." She chuckled. "But if you want to lay back down, I'll move to sit on the floor so you can."

"Nah. You go head and relax. I need ta find Xena before she gets ate or somethin." He siad as he gave her a smile and carefully stood up so she wouldn't fall over.

"Donnie won't want you going out there until he checks you for anything that may have been done to you at the base." She settled back on the couch. "I'm sure Xena will be fine a little while longer. If nothing else, she could probably scold them into boredom."

"Maybe.....I hate ta leave er though....." Raph murmured, but sat down. Maybe Michelle was right.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Maybe.....I hate ta leave er though....." Raph murmured, but sat down. Maybe Michelle was right.

"You don't even know what was done to you either." Michelle pointed out. "For all you know, you might move differently and won't be prepared and it could put you in danger before you even find her."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:57 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"You don't even know what was done to you either." Michelle pointed out. "For all you know, you might move differently and won't be prepared and it could put you in danger before you even find her."

"Aight....I guess I can wait....." he said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

She stood up and nudged him to sit back down. "Now sit there like a good boy while I go see if genius boy has caffeinated enough." She playfully kissed his forehead before going to find Donnie  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:10 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

She stood up and nudged him to sit back down. "Now sit there like a good boy while I go see if genius boy has caffeinated enough." She playfully kissed his forehead before going to find Donnie

"Aight." he said blushing a bit, but waiting for her to return.

Donnie had fallen asleep at the kitchen table while the coffee was brewing.

@Xena: "Are you out here pouting?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Xena gazed down at the city from her spot at the rooftop before her ears perked up upon hearing Loc. "Let's see, I got tricked into coming into this dimension...only to deal with zombies, getting captured by the military and had who-know-whats done to me...though at least I did made some friends." She said as she turned her gaze away from the city. "What kind of whacked-up place did you even trap me in? A military that 'create' or use children for some odd experiment? This is messed up...very messed up. No, I'm not pouting. I needed some fresh air." She sighed softly as she rubbed her arms. "There was never a watch you lost to begin with, wasn't there? Why did you truly send me here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle chuckled softly at seeing Donnie sleeping at the table. She shook her head and went over to gently shake him. "Donnie...Donnie, wake up."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Xena gazed down at the city from her spot at the rooftop before her ears perked up upon hearing Loc. "Let's see, I got tricked into coming into this dimension...only to deal with zombies, getting captured by the military and had who-know-whats done to me...though at least I did made some friends." She said as she turned her gaze away from the city. "What kind of whacked-up place did you even trap me in? A military that 'create' or use children for some odd experiment? This is messed up...very messed up. No, I'm not pouting. I needed some fresh air." She sighed softly as she rubbed her arms. "There was never a watch you lost to begin with, wasn't there? Why did you truly send me here?"

"There's a watch here somewhere." Loc said shrugging. "Sorry you're having a hard time, but you did say so yourself, you've made some friends."

@Michelle: Donnie jumped a little and sat up with a snort. "Hm? Huh? Oh......Hi. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"There's a watch here somewhere." Loc said shrugging. "Sorry you're having a hard time, but you did say so yourself, you've made some friends."

@Michelle: Donnie jumped a little and sat up with a snort. "Hm? Huh? Oh......Hi. Sorry."
"Well, I didn't exactly have the chance to look for it." She said then looked up at the sky. "Younger versions of Donnie and Raph...it's kinda weird seeing them about my age."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"No worries. Go on and check out Raph." Michelle smiled. "How do you take your coffee? I'll fix a cup for you and bring it to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:11 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, I didn't exactly have the chance to look for it." She said then looked up at the sky. "Younger versions of Donnie and Raph...it's kinda weird seeing them about my age."

"I bet. Raphael doesn't look like a pirate hobo and Donatello doesn't have the personality of a stump. Always nice." Loc said chuckling.

@Michelle: "Thank you. Um....Just a teaspoon of sugar is good." He headed back into the main room to look Raph over. She'd hear the brothers lightly bickering, but mostly Raph about being fussed over.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I bet. Raphael doesn't look like a pirate hobo and Donatello doesn't have the personality of a stump. Always nice." Loc said chuckling.

@Michelle: "Thank you. Um....Just a teaspoon of sugar is good." He headed back into the main room to look Raph over. She'd hear the brothers lightly bickering, but mostly Raph about being fussed over.
"Yeah, it's actually nice to see that side of Donnie again. I miss it." She said. "Raph's definitely the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah, it's actually nice to see that side of Donnie again. I miss it." She said. "Raph's definitely the same.

"For the most part across the multiverse, he is. There's some exceptions." he said chuckling. "I need you to kind of keep an eye on him for me."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Michelle nodded and went ahead to grab a cup to fix Donnie’s coffee. She sighed as she heard them bickering. As she walked out of the kitchen, she began humming the melody that she'd been humming while massaging Raph's head before  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff