Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:33 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie looked sad and shook his head. "No. We haven't heard from Casey or April, or Shadow. We're all really worried. Leo's hoping that if they thought we were dead, then maybe they went west to California where April's sister Robin lives."

Zoey bit her lip and let out a sigh. "...They ain't dead till I've seen them tryin' ta eat me." She would say, as if this what she told herself a thousand times during her time alone. Zoey shook her head and smiled sadly. "Come on. I need ta get dressed and eat then get an actual decent nights sleep." She chuckled, reaching up to kiss him briefly before she sauntered out of the bathroom and hurried up to her guest room for a change clothes.

Donnie smiled and followed her out after the kiss. "We have some fresh fish and some deer meat we've been able to get from Mikey and Leo hunting and fishing." Donnie said. "It's the good thing about being out here in the country. At least there is food to be found.

@Xena: "Yeah. We got it."

Zoey paused and seemed to considering her options. "Fish. Why don't you go and prep it for a fish fry, yeah? I'll be down as soon as I'm dressed." She promises, pulling him into another kiss before hurrying upstairs.

"Ok." he said after the kiss. He then went to the kitchen to get the fish ready.

As Zoey got up to the attic bedroom, she waved to Raph and Xena before collecting what clean clothes she had then dipped back downstairs for the bathroom. Once Zoey was dried off and dressed in a comfy pair of black leggings and a quarter length purple shirt, she tossed her damp hair up into a ponytail and hurried downstairs for the kitchen.

Donnie had a cookbook out trying to figure out how to do a fish fry after getting the fish scaled and cleaned with the fins and head cut off. He looked up and smiled at Zoey sheepishly. "I'm....not a good cook." sweatdrop

@Xena: "Hell, that shower christening was a long time comin." he said chuckling. "Pretty sure Donnie wasn't though."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie smiled and followed her out after the kiss. "We have some fresh fish and some deer meat we've been able to get from Mikey and Leo hunting and fishing." Donnie said. "It's the good thing about being out here in the country. At least there is food to be found.

Zoey paused and seemed to considering her options. "Fish. Why don't you go and prep it for a fish fry, yeah? I'll be down as soon as I'm dressed." She promises, pulling him into another kiss before hurrying upstairs.

"Ok." he said after the kiss. He then went to the kitchen to get the fish ready.

As Zoey got up to the attic bedroom, she waved to Raph and Xena before collecting what clean clothes she had then dipped back downstairs for the bathroom. Once Zoey was dried off and dressed in a comfy pair of black leggings and a quarter length purple shirt, she tossed her damp hair up into a ponytail and hurried downstairs for the kitchen.

Donnie had a cookbook out trying to figure out how to do a fish fry after getting the fish scaled and cleaned with the fins and head cut off. He looked up and smiled at Zoey sheepishly. "I'm....not a good cook." sweatdrop

@Xena: "Hell, that shower christening was a long time comin." he said chuckling. "Pretty sure Donnie wasn't though."

"It's clean!" Zoey giggled as she called back to Xena before she had gone into the bathroom. When she got down to the kitchen, she saw Donnie with the cookbook and the skinned fish. "No worries, sugar. How 'bout you get me whatever seasonings y'all got and I'll finish cleaning the fish."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I hope she packed some baby products among her belongings if she ends up pregnant. That's gonna be difficult to come by, especially during a zombie infestation." She said as she headed downstairs. "Yumi! Your turn for a shower. Go ahead and get cleaned while waiting on dinner." She called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:52 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"It's clean!" Zoey giggled as she called back to Xena before she had gone into the bathroom. When she got down to the kitchen, she saw Donnie with the cookbook and the skinned fish. "No worries, sugar. How 'bout you get me whatever seasonings y'all got and I'll finish cleaning the fish."

"Ok." Donnie said as he went to the cabinets and got some seasonings out. He took them to the counter where Zoey was working on the fish and set them down. He then stood and watched her quietly.

@Xena: "Ain't none a our business on that." Raph said nudging her. "Long as tha bathrooms clean, that's all I care bout."

Yumi smiled as she run to where she had her belongings in one of the attic bedroom corners and grabbed some clothes, then run to take a nice hot shower.

"Donnie and I was talkin. Think we need ta build some walls up here ta give everyone their own room. What wit Zoey takin tha guest room and you and I got Casey's room. Tha others might want some privacy too."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." Donnie said as he went to the cabinets and got some seasonings out. He took them to the counter where Zoey was working on the fish and set them down. He then stood and watched her quietly.

@Xena: "Ain't none a our business on that." Raph said nudging her. "Long as tha bathrooms clean, that's all I care bout."

Yumi smiled as she run to where she had her belongings in one of the attic bedroom corners and grabbed some clothes, then run to take a nice hot shower.

"Donnie and I was talkin. Think we need ta build some walls up here ta give everyone their own room. What wit Zoey takin tha guest room and you and I got Casey's room. Tha others might want some privacy too."
Xena nudged Raph back. "Well, it will be once she's got a baby growing inside of her. Like it would be big deal if it were me expecting a child." She said before shaking her head. "I'm not really worried about their love life. Just that we don't have a Daryl Dixon to make baby runs, so it'll be up to everyone to pitch in to make sure Zoey gets the proper care as well as for the baby. Unless if you think Donnie can pull a Daryl...though I see him more like Glenn than Daryl really." She chuckled a bit before she watched Yumi went to gathered some clothes then went to take a shower. She then tilted her head as she listened to what Raph had to say next. "Can it be done? If all else, we could have additional rooms built if Donnie's up for the task. Just we had get all the necessary resources to pull it off."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nudged Raph back. "Well, it will be once she's got a baby growing inside of her. Like it would be big deal if it were me expecting a child." She said before shaking her head. "I'm not really worried about their love life. Just that we don't have a Daryl Dixon to make baby runs, so it'll be up to everyone to pitch in to make sure Zoey gets the proper care as well as for the baby. Unless if you think Donnie can pull a Daryl...though I see him more like Glenn than Daryl really." She chuckled a bit before she watched Yumi went to gathered some clothes then went to take a shower. She then tilted her head as she listened to what Raph had to say next. "Can it be done? If all else, we could have additional rooms built if Donnie's up for the task. Just we had get all the necessary resources to pull it off."

"You been in Mikey's comics, ain'tcha. Far as I know, we could build some rooms on I suppose. Might wanna ask everyone if they wanna upstairs or downstairs room. Think it'd be fair ta build a room for Splinter downstairs. Not....callin him old....just ya know....it'd be easier on him ta have a room downstairs...." he shrugged.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Once she had the fish skinned and cleaned, she fillet it and hummed all the while. She then ran each separate fillets under some cold water, making sure there were no lingering scales. Zoey would set aside the fillets on paper towels to dry and then looked over the seasoning options. "Hmm...little bit of pepper...hmm...Oh, basley! Perfect! Rosemary!? ....Must be April's doin'!" Zoey giggled. "Okay, salt, pepper, basley, rosemary...Sugar, do y'all have any cookin' oil or flour? Eggs even?" Zoey would ask, moving to put away the seasonings she wouldn't use and making a last minute choice to keep out the lemon pepper seasoning.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"You been in Mikey's comics, ain'tcha. Far as I know, we could build some rooms on I suppose. Might wanna ask everyone if they wanna upstairs or downstairs room. Think it'd be fair ta build a room for Splinter downstairs. Not....callin him old....just ya know....it'd be easier on him ta have a room downstairs...." he shrugged.
Xena chuckled a bit. "Maybe we can build a meditation room as well. Splinter would love a spot he could do his meditations in peace...or anyone else who needs it."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:49 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Once she had the fish skinned and cleaned, she fillet it and hummed all the while. She then ran each separate fillets under some cold water, making sure there were no lingering scales. Zoey would set aside the fillets on paper towels to dry and then looked over the seasoning options. "Hmm...little bit of pepper...hmm...Oh, basley! Perfect! Rosemary!? ....Must be April's doin'!" Zoey giggled. "Okay, salt, pepper, basley, rosemary...Sugar, do y'all have any cookin' oil or flour? Eggs even?" Zoey would ask, moving to put away the seasonings she wouldn't use and making a last minute choice to keep out the lemon pepper seasoning.

"No eggs sorry. I do have some flour and oil though." Donnie said moving around the kitchen and finding items that they needed. "I was thinking maybe we could get some chickens. Maybe grow a garden for vegetables. I'll have to see if maybe some nearby farms have any chickens left. Have to build a fence around them and lock it. I trust Raph....I really do, but if he got hungry one day. Really really, hungry and didn't think he had a choice. Yeah, I'd feel better fencing them in...." he rambled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena chuckled a bit. "Maybe we can build a meditation room as well. Splinter would love a spot he could do his meditations in peace...or anyone else who needs it."

"Like Splinter Jr." Raph said grinning.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"No eggs sorry. I do have some flour and oil though." Donnie said moving around the kitchen and finding items that they needed. "I was thinking maybe we could get some chickens. Maybe grow a garden for vegetables. I'll have to see if maybe some nearby farms have any chickens left. Have to build a fence around them and lock it. I trust Raph....I really do, but if he got hungry one day. Really really, hungry and didn't think he had a choice. Yeah, I'd feel better fencing them in...." he rambled.

"Not to mention Nira." Zoey said, frowning at she heard they had no eggs. "But a garden and chickens would be nice. We should see about gettin' other animals eventually. Pigs, goats...perferably cows..." Zoey said, smiling as she heard him ramble. She loved it. She really did. He could go on about anything and everything and she would be okay just listen to him. "If we planned right, we could become self sufficient!" Zoey said happily, having him put back the flour since there was no eggs to make a batter with, and instead settled for getting a frying pan heated with the cooking oil while getting the fish fillets seasoned and ready to be cooked.

@Sirea: ((meant to say last post, I see your analogy there and I liked it. XD but if you bring in a Negan....i will kill you.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed a bit.

@ Kohana: ((It won't be through me if we get a Negan. XD It'll be this.... xd Though I haven't kept track with the series since the Whisperers were introduced. ))  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed a bit.

@ Kohana: ((It won't be through me if we get a Negan. XD It'll be this.... xd Though I haven't kept track with the series since the Whisperers were introduced. ))

((AAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! WTF!?! XD 😂😂😂 Aaaaaaah, the Whispers kinda.....did....s**t.I dunno if you care about spoilers for that story line.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:35 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed a bit.

((AAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! WTF!?! XD 😂😂😂 Aaaaaaah, the Whispers kinda.....did....s**t.I dunno if you care about spoilers for that story line.))
((Spoilers don't phase me really. It never ruins stuff for me, just makes me want to see it for myself. lol. Most I know was that they put heads on pikes *had seen memes of that scene on FB* ))  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:46 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Not to mention Nira." Zoey said, frowning at she heard they had no eggs. "But a garden and chickens would be nice. We should see about gettin' other animals eventually. Pigs, goats...perferably cows..." Zoey said, smiling as she heard him ramble. She loved it. She really did. He could go on about anything and everything and she would be okay just listen to him. "If we planned right, we could become self sufficient!" Zoey said happily, having him put back the flour since there was no eggs to make a batter with, and instead settled for getting a frying pan heated with the cooking oil while getting the fish fillets seasoned and ready to be cooked.

@Sirea: ((meant to say last post, I see your analogy there and I liked it. XD but if you bring in a Negan....i will kill you.))

"Exactly! That's what I'm hoping! To get the farm running so we don't have to scavenge!" Donnie said excitedly. "And we can see about some veterinary supplies. Animals can get sick, and if we're using them for food, we could get sick." he said pacing as he planned. "But first, Raph and I were talking about putting up some walls in the attic room to make small rooms. That way everyone has some privacy. Raph and Xena took Casey's old room. Splinter has April's. You have the guest room, leaving Yumi, Leo and Mikey to share a room. What kid wants to bunk with their uncles?"

@Xena: He smiled and headed back down to the room they were sharing.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games