Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:47 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She tossed and turned a good amount. Before she got up and tossed the hair towel into the bathroom. Now she laid back down and grumbled. Of course she felt her mind wondering again and she groaned. Laying in the bed she finally rolled onto her stomach and huffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:54 pm
Viktor Ruinous

After awhile of hearing her toss and turn he was starting to get annoyed. Keeping his eyes looking out the window and ignored her for a bit.Though when he heard her huff he let out a sigh. "Must I come over there and lay on you again to stop you from moving?", he asked while never turning to look at her. He would if she kept moving around but would rather stay were he was since he really enjoyed the snow.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:49 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he spoke, she heard him but did not reply. Before grumbling and still trying to get comfortable. Finally she stopped after she managed to lay on her side and hike up one leg; with a pillow under it. Though that did not last for long. Now she rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. It was clear she was restless, maybe hungry. But due to stress she did not feel like she needed to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:34 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Seeing that she was apparently restless he walked over to her. Standing next to the bed before getting on his hind legs and placing his front ones on the bed itself. Staring at her for a bit before letting out a sigh he decided to try helping out again. "It might not be my business. But why is it you seem restless tonight? It can't be because of everything that happened in the council meeting.", he said as he soon got on the bed with her. Sitting close to her he just kept staring at her as he was trying to help as best he can.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:40 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at him and then back to the ceiling. Feeling him jump onto the bed, she glanced at him.'It's everything, my life being flipped and reversed.", she replied. A small smirk was on her lips, figuring he did not get the song reference. But she glanced at him and looked away. Before pulling a pillow over her face and grumbling in broken Irish. If anything it was just old school cuss words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:49 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As he watched her he soon started to lay down next to her as he placed his head down. After a bit of silence and letting out a sigh he turned his head towards her. "I can somewhat understand what you are going through. Thinking that your life is going one way and then all of a sudden it is forced in a different direction." While he was saying that his eyes while normally looked tired really started to show as he laid there with her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:53 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She laid there and looked at the pillow over her face. But nothing seemed to stop her mind from wondering. Grumbling she pulled the pillow off her face and just stared at the ceiling; again. Of course she did not glance at Viktor until he spoke to her. It was clear she was trying to figure something out; or just not think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:03 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Eventually he decided that he really couldn't help her with what was going to just let her handle it herself. With that in mind he laid there for a bit enjoying the soft bed after not laying on one for quite some time. But he knew that it would be rude of him to stay there he started to get up and stretched. After he was finished he started to make his way off her bed to let her try and get some sleep.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:14 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he got off the bed, she started to rub her temples. Getting up she started to pace the room. Before heading to the bathroom. After a moment she was stand in the doorway with her forehead pressed against it. Though she moved away from it and gone to where the liquor was. Finding some Jameson whiskey, she opened the bottle and started to pour herself a cup. Taking the cup with her to the wind, she was watching the snow again. Slowly she sipped on her drink well barely flinching as she drank it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:30 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As she was pacing the room he went back to his spot next to the window. Watching as the snow fell he began to grin to himself again. Seeing some people still out this late walking about. He just followed them with his eyes until they were out of sight. Remembering a time when everyone feared the dark but that wasn't the case anymore with the city lights shining at all times.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:35 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now she gone back to the bottle and sat the cup down. Before just chugging straight from the bottle. After a good minute of nursing she lowered her head and the bottle. Followed by looking at it and seeing she only managed to chug about one fourth of the bottle. Setting the bottle down she looked back at Viktor. "Viktor, am I really enough of a pain you don't wanna be around me any more?", she finally asked. Of course for the most part she still sounded and looked sober. There was no swaying her other tall tales of her being drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:49 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Enjoying his time watching the world outside and the people moving about he was finding it nice. At her question though he became confused as he turned his head towards her. "That is a rather strange question to ask. And why do you ask that?", he asked from his spot next to the window. Not knowing what brought this up and not such a random time. Seeing that she had been drinking but knew that it wasn't what made her do this.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:53 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was now sitting at the table and seemed be messing with the shirt hem some what. "Cause you talked about finding me a new protector. And I know how a good number of those go. Most of them are dicks and pricks.", she said well looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:01 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Walking over to the table and sitting close to her he just shock his head. "You would be able to chose your protector so that wouldn't be a problem. I am not that good at being a protector nor someone people like to be around. So I thought that it would be better for you to be able to get someone more approachable and friendly.", he told her as he just sat there staring at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:05 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked down at him only for a gleam came across her eyes. It was not one of using her powers. But more of an idea had dawned on her.
"If you haven't noticed, I ain't much of a people person myself. Besides, you aren't that bad. Hmmmm, 'bout a bet?", she mused and looked him over. Though she started to put an arm on the table now. Yet he would notice her palm was facing down for the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games