Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Water under tha bridge. Ya know whatcha did was wrong, an ya remorseful for it......ya learn ta do better in tha future, right?" he said with a smile.
"Right..." She said as she looked up at him. "I've once heard the story about the woman I was named after. While she was a strong woman, she had done terrible things before she went on a quest to redeem herself. Daddy and Aunt Luna were very big with Greek mythology and stories."

"I see. Then whatcha wanna do? Go on a redemptive quest?" he asked with a chuckle.
Xena chuckled a bit. "Think I should?"

"Up ta you." he said shrugging. "Sounds like somethin ya kinda have ta wanna do."
"Maybe. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." She said. "After I'm well-rested, we can go search for Donnie and the others."

"Sounds like a plan. Speakin a rest, you should get some."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I see. Then whatcha wanna do? Go on a redemptive quest?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Up ta you." he said shrugging. "Sounds like somethin ya kinda have ta wanna do."
"Maybe. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." She said. "After I'm well-rested, we can go search for Donnie and the others."

Xena nodded a bit. "Are you going to tuck me in?" She teased as she leaned against him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded a bit. "Are you going to tuck me in?" She teased as she leaned against him.

"Heh. If ya want me to." he said, though he let her stay leaned against him. If that's how she wanted to stay, he wasn't going to stop her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. If ya want me to." he said, though he let her stay leaned against him. If that's how she wanted to stay, he wasn't going to stop her.
She smiled a bit as she remained where she was. "I don't mind it." She said before she closed her eyes, letting herself drift to sleep.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled a bit as she remained where she was. "I don't mind it." She said before she closed her eyes, letting herself drift to sleep.

He smiled as he looked down at her. He let her sleep against him as he sat listening to the sounds of the mausoleum and the zombies not too far out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled as he looked down at her. He let her sleep against him as he sat listening to the sounds of the mausoleum and the zombies not too far out.
She was comfortable where she was against him. Later on, however, there were moments where she seemed to twitch or stir as though she was having a nightmare. Then again, it wasn't the first time she had ever had these kind of nightmares.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She was comfortable where she was against him. Later on, however, there were moments where she seemed to twitch or stir as though she was having a nightmare. Then again, it wasn't the first time she had ever had these kind of nightmares.

Thinking maybe she was uncomfortable, he would move a little to lay her down on the bed, then covered her up. He would sit on the floor next to the bed to keep a watch over her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Thinking maybe she was uncomfortable, he would move a little to lay her down on the bed, then covered her up. He would sit on the floor next to the bed to keep a watch over her.
As Raph laid her down on the bed and covered her up, she still stirred and twitched. "No...stay away..." She murmured in her sleep.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

As Raph laid her down on the bed and covered her up, she still stirred and twitched. "No...stay away..." She murmured in her sleep.

He raised a brow ridge as he heard her murmuring. He would then place a hand on her arm and shake her a little. "Wake up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He raised a brow ridge as he heard her murmuring. He would then place a hand on her arm and shake her a little. "Wake up."
"STAY BACK!" She exclaimed as her eyes flew open and sat up quickly. She looked around with widen eyes, hyperventilating for a moment until she saw that she was still at the mausoleum. She then placed a hand to her forehead. "Nightmare...just a nightmare..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"STAY BACK!" She exclaimed as her eyes flew open and sat up quickly. She looked around with widen eyes, hyperventilating for a moment until she saw that she was still at the mausoleum. She then placed a hand to her forehead. "Nightmare...just a nightmare..." She murmured.

He had moved away from her, though still sitting but holding his hands up to show he was unarmed or not going to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He had moved away from her, though still sitting but holding his hands up to show he was unarmed or not going to hurt her.
She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she caught notice of Raph holding his hands up. She then frowned a bit. "Raph..." She murmured. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she caught notice of Raph holding his hands up. She then frowned a bit. "Raph..." She murmured. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, why?" he asked, dropping his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned more before shaking her head. "It's nothing...just a nightmare."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:44 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned more before shaking her head. "It's nothing...just a nightmare."

"Wanna talk bout it?" he asked.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games