Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DAY 3 - Jumps! Jumps! - RESULTS
Results:
A)You go off of the ramp backwards, which causes you to spiral wildly out of control, do probably one million spins in the snow, and then… You find you’re still moving. You made it!! Even you can’t believe it. Gain 3 points. If your talent is Song, your rapid oscillations turn your voice into a beautiful sound hurricane - and when you land the audience is so stunned that they don’t even noticed you’ve stopped singing for a good minute while catching your breath. Gain 2 extra points.

B)You execute a sick flip, which - depending on your talent - the audience receives with varying success given it interrupts your talent for a hot second. Gain 1 point. If your talent is Weapons Handling, you don’t miss a beat in tossing up your weapons and catching them, essentially performing MULTIPLE sick flips with yourself and your props. Good use of ramp! Gain 2 extra points.

C)Doing a silly pose, performing, and speeding through the air is quite the combination. The clown judge appreciates the offering, though your landing could use a bit of work. Gain 2 points. If your talent is Dance, your landing truly WAS good! The silly pose transitioned into an emotional, beautiful contemporary display that causes one of the judges to immediately tear up. Gain 2 extra points.

D)Rocketing off the ramp seems to be the best option, though you go so far that you have less of the downhill performance area to actually perform your talent on. Oops. Gain 1 point. If your talent is Mime, however, you manage to make the most of your airtime by getting in some rare mid-air mime scenarios. Are you a bird? A plane? Supertroll? Gain 2 extra points.

DAY 4 - A Cliff Adventure
After your ramp adventure, you spot the next logical ramp-up to the performance: a sheer drop-off. The organizers were at least kind enough to place helpful ‘performance enhancers’ near the cliff. At the top, there is a hang-glider for your use, as well as a zip-line towards the finish-line. For those wanting to simply plummet, there is a sweet half-pipe and a large trampoline at the bottom of the cliff to cushion your fall and potentially add style points.

A) Use the hang-glider
B) Use the zip-line
C) Use the trampoline
D) Use the half-pipe  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:43 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
My team is: Orange
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: D) Use the half-pipe

Current Score: 6

Well, she'd tried -- there was only so much that a warrior could do in the air. It just meant she had to practice some new techniques -- maybe she could get one of the little winged children to help? Though, Autumn wasn't so little anymore... Or maybe Athera -- she seemed up for helping. Or... Well, there were many trolls who she could talk to about fighting ideas. A few who were using ranged weapons, too... would that be better or worse for aerial attacks?

Anyway, the next stretch of her performance was upcoming and it was... a drop. T'will be a problem, indeed. Keionx thought, frowning. Trampolines were unsafe with a weapon in hand, and both gliding options... well, she couldn't wield a sword while doing so. And, honestly, she was neither keen on falling nor on flying -- she preferred the ground, or the trees, thank you.

So she picked the only logical option, one that kept her feet in skis, and those skis on snow. "Hiyaaaa!" she crowed, as she made her way down the halfpipe, mixing sword maneuvers along with ski maneuvers. She was feeling the burn in her lower body and stomach muscles...

And it was good.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:03 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Psykgi Mentha
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Mime
My choice is: A) Use the hang-glider

That pose was probably the most awkward and humiliating thing she had ever ******** done, but she'd been humiliated worse before. She bounced back. She bounced back well. She was not going to bounce back literally, however -- that trampoline looked like very much NOPE. Nope. Nope was a perfectly descriptive word for her feelings, and she decided she might as well mime it out. That halfpipe also looked... nope.

But a zip line or a hang glider... well, Psykgi knew all about those. Fond memories of hang-gliding with Scorpa, and rescuing plushie hamsters flashed through her mind. Ah, fun times -- being above it all, seeing the clouds... like roleplaying as a highblood, or leading a crew, flight was an exhilarating experience. It was also not one she wanted to do all of the time. She was basically happy about her place in the spectrum, on alternia-firma, in support roles.

Anyway, hang-gliding... She had no idea how to do miming on one of those things, but she also didn't care. She could mime when she was down, maybe do some fancy gestures, maybe take a bow. Or do something cool in midair? She'd just give it a try, do her best, like she always did.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 am
Hivestuckx

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: C) Use the trampoline

Current Score: 9

"...in their fire?!?" Suddenly, he could hear it, his own voice -- a hurricane of sound that somehow turned the improvisational song, more or less an anvil song he was making up as he went, into something... actually really nice. He fell down, yes, but when he got up, bruised and bloodied, he actually felt... emboldened. Not humiliated, but emboldened.

"kept in a box, locked up tight, // was the ring that drew their ire." he continued, remembering the rhyming scheme as he headed down towards...

An actual dangerous drop.

The hang glider looked fun, and so did the trampoline and the half pipe-thingie. The zipline looked fun, too, but he had grown up with ziplines. He knew how to use them. He could do literally any of the other things any day, too. But Nanogg... Nanogg was emboldened. Nanogg was feeling restless if a little beaten up. And there was one thing there, one thing that he would never do otherwise. One thing that would never have even crossed his mind. One thing that even his lusus would have told him not to do.

One way down, to rule them all.

And that was the ******** trampoline.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:48 am
Hm. If Hemera could give the current state of her ice hive a grade, it would be a B-. Decent, still, but had a ways to go. Especially now that someone's lusus stomped all over the place. Really, if they didn't have the space, photography existed.

But she could only sigh, and focus on rebuilding what had been loss. No use in fussing over it. It took a little extra time to get back to square one, but she figured she could also add the chimney she had been thinking about.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
Yesterday's Total: 9
Damage: 3
Repair: 3
New Total: 9

Building Material for Tomorrow: Plain Chunks

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:50 am
Wander strolled in, looking to work and maybe have a better night with her ice hive entry. As she approached, she caught sight of something that made her jaw drop. Other trolls, highbloods, smashing entries and being mean to the people trying to do their work!

"H-hey! Stop that!" she called without thinking.

And for playing hero, the lowblood got called out for her stutter and her hue. Then, in the most surprising twist of all, they destroyed what little was left of her ice hive.

Wander just stood there, hearing nothing besides her biscuit's pumping. Once the group turned and left, she finally fell down on her knees, and cried.

Hivestuckxx

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 4
Repair: 3
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

zeflamigogo

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:50 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: -3
Repair: +3-1
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Nasty Parking Lot Ice

Keionx/Rutaca hated this ice structure. She hated it so much. It looked hideous, and it was turning out to be hideous, but she would keep packing the ice on anyway and maybe it would turn out... not trash.

And maybe keep out the elements.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:53 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
Yesterday's Total: 4, using sparkly snow
Damage: -5
Repair: +2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: sparkly snow

Mari screamed at the children that had decided to wreck HER shelter, stabbing at them and their lusii with her pointy stick -- now devoid of mushrooms -- until her relentless poking and attack pattern chased them off. She sat in the ruins of her shiny ice-hive and cried. And cried.

Finally, her Noghi arrived to comfort her. He was her big strong boy, and he would only get stronger. He couldn't repair it fully, but it wasn't bad anymore. No, actually, it was... okay. Her shinies were safe. Her boy was there.

She was okay.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:53 am
Reemus took a second, squinting to find his ice hive. Looked to be the half-gone lump. But it wasn't gone-gone, thanks to the ice he'd used. And even if it was basically nothing, he could still find it with how black and peppery it was. A unique way to stand out!

Everyone's hives took a beating, so he didn't take it personally. He just went back to work, restructuring the hive out of more of the same he had been using. Maybe if it still looked okay...he could show it to Vos tomorrow? He liked that idea.

Hivestuck

My name is: Canine Eninac (Reemus Grroou)
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 6
Damage: 4
Repair: 2
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:01 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My team is: Green
Yesterday's Total: 7
Damage: 0
Repair: +2
New Total: 9

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Sonnie sighed, tired from adding to his frog-hive but happy to continue making it. Not many trolls seemed interested in going into his little ice sculpture home, but they were enjoying themselves on the ice! Which is to say, they kept going near and falling on their butts. They were laughing, though! Sonnie felt warmed by bringing them such joy.

A familiar, sad sound caught his attention, however. Someone was crying... Wander? The greenblood dropped his materials and rushed for the source, finding the brownblood collapsed in front of her (also collapsed) hive. This didn't seem like a cry that a funny dance could solve. Sonnie rushed into action.

"Hey, hey..." He took off his prop head, setting it to the side before kneeling down next to her. His hand hesitated to pat her back, hold her shoulder, anything. He flinched, putting it back by his side. "Pennie... Pen..." Sonnie kept his voice as soothing as possible, trying to keep himself from reflexively crying with her. "What happened? You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to..."

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

DraconicFeline rolled 3 100-sided dice: 77, 52, 87 Total: 216 (3-300)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:08 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi knows she is a special snowflake. It's not easy being special -- sometimes you melt.

She doesn't melt easy, though -- but snowflakes? They do. She's catching them again, and she's going to try to make this one her biggest yet.

(216)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:09 pm
Hivestuck
My name is: Acteon Lyalle
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: A

Current Score: 8

Okay, so their sick flip didn't help their song any, but come on, it was cool as hell. Surely they should have been rewarded better for doing a cool flip! At least they didn't beef it. Their song was paused, but they took a deep breath and continued down the slope, wondering if they should have picked something better. Maybe they could have made their song cooler.

Anyway, Acteon wasn't letting that stop their fun ski adventure performance. They saw a cliff approaching quickly, and needed to make a decision on where to go with that. They needed to focus more on their performance, so they grabbed the hang glider as they approached the end of the cliff. They wouldn't need their hands to sing, and they'd have plenty of time between screaming and making weird noises to sing their beautiful songs.

They wondered if there was points for being first too. That would be nice. "I really, really, really, really, really, really like you and I want you, do you want me, do you want me too?" they sang. People loved peppy love songs right? Those were always funny to do. They continued the chorus loudly. "I really, really, really, really, really, really like you and I want you, do you want me, do you want me too?"

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 3, 76 Total: 79 (2-200)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:10 pm
Psykgi Mentha

There were some BIG ones in the air tonight -- she intended to get a good one this time.

(goal 216-79=137)  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:11 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Snowflake GOT and it was a big one too -- cold and wet on her tongue. Surely this one would help her place... or something.

Her hope was not completely dashed as she rushed over to the judges with a measurable snowflake... cool!

(goal 216-79=137-82= 55)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:21 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Polair Rision
My team is: Purple
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: A

Polair  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games