Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:46 pm
Isuna crouched so she was level with Jencho, holding up the camera. "Its a device that takes pictures. You look through here, and if you see something you want a picture of later, then you press this button here." She explained, pointing at each part. "This ones really easy to use. Here, I'll take a picture of you. And once the camera is all used up today, I'll take it back and get the photos from it, you can go through and pick the ones out you want to keep." She finished. Moving back a couple steps, she took a quick picture of Jen in his new clothes. "Its a good way to record happy memories" she smiled, clicking the film over so it was ready for the next picture. Looking over at Akuro she held her free hand out. "Want me to help carry something?"

Neko moved to stretch a bit once the sublord left, looking over at the burning file. "If you dont mind my asking, what is your issue with the trade? I mean, I know its detestable and vile, but I'm usually in the minority of that thinking, its unusual to find demons that want it gone for good."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 pm
Tear shifted tapping the desk thinking about how he was going to word it and shrugged. " Your gonna be with me all the time so you eventually figure out all my secrets" Was how he started. " When I was weak and young. I must of only been between 6 and 10." He started.

" I was in the trade, the bandit family that had picked me up sold me when I started to scare them. I ended up in Sex trade for a few years before I finally got out. I hate the trade, and anything to do with it. I ******** hate it." Tear said gripping his hand so tight that his short nails where cutting his palm through his glove and causing his hand to bleed.

Jen moved leaning close to Isuna and made a normal face first before making a dorky face and pulled Akuro down for one and smiled before looking at Isuna. " this is so much fun!" He said laughing.

Akuro shook his head looking at Isuna. " Nah it's all good, I got this. Let's grab some food" Akuro said heading to the food court. " I think we have enough clothing and stuff for him. But will see what else he wants."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:23 pm
Neko looked at him a minute, not saying anything right away, then moved to sit on the edge of the desk so she was facing him. "I'm sorry you had to go through something like that. It does make your stand point on all this a lot more obvious. And I stand behind you on it, for what it's worth. Not that my opinion counts for anything here " she joked. She was silent for a little while, fingers tapping on the edge of the desk before she took a breath.

"The reason I had a problem with the tower earlier is because I was created in a room that sort of resembled that one. I am a clone, created from my former owners genetic code. My 'heart' was created, my body grown in a chamber, and my powers installed for lack of a better term. I am an artificial construct. Not technically a person." She finished, smiling sadly. "People weren't meant to be owned like property." She finished, summing up her point. She moved, pulling her smokes from her jacket pocket and offering one to Hiei. "Heres to Shitastic childhoods."

Isuna laughed happily, taking pictures of Jens sully faces before moving to walk with Akuro again. "Comeon Jencho, theres still stuff to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:40 pm
" It's my fault for not being strong enough at the time to escape. It's a dark past and I've moved forward from it. Something like that I guessed shaped me in some way." He said about his slavery past.

He listened to Neko talk about her past, he wasn't expecting her to share a secret like that but he guessed one dark secret for another was a decent trade. He nodded a bit. " Funny how someone else thought it was okay to control another person life. Isn't it?" He said staring at Neko and slowly held his hand up for the smoke. " Shitty Childhoods that forced you to get strong." He added and looked at her. " You are very interesting aren't you? Your body isn't like normal demons what so ever." He said, he was a little curious about this. Neko was the first person like this his ever met.

Jen walked with Isuna and Akuro heading toward the food and of course holding Isuna hand and rocking his head back and forth with a big goofy smile on his face. " You guys are amazing." Jen said and it felt like he was on cloud nine.

Akuro looked at Isuna and then glanced around the food court. " You guys sit down and I'll grab food. What are you two feeling?" He asked putting the shopping stuff down and shifted so Isuna and Jen could sit down as well.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:05 am
She smirked, "Well your welcome to see how interesting my body is anytime." She teased, lighting her cigarette and taking a drag. "My heart is technically a fusion of a portion of my owners soul, and a Shadow gem. Hence the Shi-Shi traits and shadowy powers. My body is the product of those traits, merging with Ayas genetic code." She explained. "Basically that all just means that the shadows from the gem fused with my body. So I'm kind of a living, flesh and blood shadow." She took another drag. "I don't think it was the original intent though. More of a survival adaptation I developed when i was in stasis. Took me awhile to learn most of it once I woke up.But like they say, what doesnt kill you..." she shrugged, and leaned back on her hands, legs crossed.

Isuna moved to sit, looking around the food court. "Just a smoothie for me, I'm not too hungry." She admitted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am
Tear had talked to Neko for the rest of the day really, instead of working. He was interested in how she work and how everything was. It was a new concept for the fire demon for sure so he had to ask questions.

After there trip to Human world, They had gathered all jens stuff and taken back to the castle and put in his room before Akuro and Isuna had gone to do other stuff. Kazu had a note on his clinic door said he was gone and would be back in a weeks time and he was sorry Isuna had to wait a bit longer for her salve testing.

But that week flew by pretty fast. Hiei had taken his break as Tear to spend time with Jen and train him and it was relaxing and enjoyable and neko had even helped here and there. . . Of course a few times that night they ended up back in his room which Hiei wouldn't of complained about at all.

It was the morning of the Ball and the castle had changed a lot, It was set up and decorated for this even by the staff Tear had hired to help. At the moment King Tear- Hiei was laying in bed half awake, he knew he should be getting up to finish the last few things as himself then switch to Tear but he only wanted a few more minutes in bed.

He rolled over to his side to stare at the woman that was also in his bed closed his eyes lightly. It had been different, most nights she was sleeping in here with them even if they did it or not and Hiei wasn't used to that but at the same time a part of him enjoyed it. He let out a small sigh before moving to get out of the bed and was just in sleeping baggy black shirts and no shirt. He slowly headed toward the Bathroom to shower.

Akuro on the other hand, was up and awake and alert. He had just gotten back from a two day job and was holding his arm as he walked toward the medical room. ' I wonder if she's even awake yet?' Akuro thought heading toward the room. A light knock before walking in, blood rushing down his arm. " Issy?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:17 pm
Neko slept soundly til Hiei shifted and got out of bed. The missing warmth usually signaled to her it was time to get up and moving. She had been sleeping in her side, and hearing the sound of the shower start up, she moved to sit up, looking over at the bathroom a moment. She didn't technically have a room at the castle. She hadn't asked for one, and most nights she crashed in Hieis room. Given no one new that the two of them were currently sleeping together, Neko had taken to just Shadow porting to and from around the castle. She rolled her neck once before hopping off the bed and walking into the bathroom. "Morning." She called, moving to the sink to splash some water on her face. "Out of curiosity, what are the assignments for this ball? Am I suppose to be working?"

Isuna shifted, heading the knock, she sat up though when she heard Akuros voice. She grabbed a house coat, pulling it on and walking quickly to the door, opening it and see him with his bleeding arm. She was still in her nightgown under her house coat, and had it been anyone else at the door, she would of changed. She blinked, pulling him gently into the room before closing the door, "What happened to your arm?" She asked, looking a bit worried as she went to get bandages and antiseptic.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:34 pm
Hiei moved leaning his head on the shower wall letting the water run down his body. He moved his hand rubbing his face before turning the water off and getting out of the shower and grabbing a towel to dry off and moved tying the towel around his waist and leaned back to air dry a bit. " You'll have to be my bodyguard. I'm going to be there all night as Tear so you'll have to dress formal. Wear something you can fight in if you need too." Hiei said rubbing his face a little before he shifted to wrap his arm up again like normal.

" Akuro Will be watching the crowd and Isuna and Kazu will have to attend but will be on call encase of issues arise." Hiei explained and rubbed his face before moving to walk out of the bathroom to find clothing. He sighed and glanced at his Tear gear on the dresser and started to get into that. He'd have to change later for formal wear when the time came closer. " I am not looking forward to tonight. I have this feeling in my gut that someone will be gunning for me." He finally said.

Akuro moved sitting down on the medical room bed and held his arm out toward Isuna. " I was on a job and slipped up. Nothing to bad right?" Akuro asked looking toward the Fox girl and smiled. " You can get it all fixed yeah?" He added. The cut was deep and was at his shoulder blade. A few cuts down his upper arm as well.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:04 pm
Neko thought for a moment, deciding on the best option for the event as far as clothing went. She shifted her clothes, donning a pair of black dress pants with heels, a white button up blouse that fit snug, but not overly so, and a short skinny black tie? She looked herself over, frowning slightly. "Believe it or not this feels really uncomfortable. Also very business like...." she commented, shifting back to her sleep clothes. "I'll ask Isuna what shes wearing.. .go from there." She hadn't ever to anything formal before so was a bit out of the loop.

Isuna pulled a stool over, sitting to examine Akuros arm. "Looks like you'll need some stitches for sure at the very least." She said, cleaning what she could. She stood, grabbing a stitch kit, and a blood bag from the cooler, handing second to Akuro as she took a seat again. "I'm assuming you skipped your coffee this morning" she smirked, threading her needle. She set to healing whst she could before stitching up the bigger cuts. "What was the job?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:53 pm
Hiei moved running his hand through his hair before he pulled on his long sleeve like Yukata top for Tear and held the mask in his hand. He looked at the woman switch clothing and chuckled. " You could just wear nothing at all" He said as a joke before moving to slip on his boots and sat down on the bed to tie them up.

" See, I've made Tear such a traditionalist that for the first time in Years I'm not getting stuck going to this event in a ******** tux like Mukuro made me do in the past" Hiei said actually excited that he wouldn't have to be wearing his formal tux. He after all was going as Tear and not Hiei and that means getting to wear a formal Japanese outfit of the short. He had a few made much like Kurama's fighting gi. But Tear had either white pants with Black overtop with a golden design or all black. Hiei was making sure he wasn't getting suck in some ******** Tux. He moved leaning back slightly in the bed with one hand behind him just looking at Neko.

" I have to start a little early to go over plans. Can you just make sure Jen is fed and is off to training? I have a Knight watching him for the whole day." Hiei said.

Akuro shifted a little and took the blood packet with a free arm and moved ripping the top off with his teeth and started to drink. Once the blood was gone he put the empty packet beside him and looked at his arm. " It ain't that bad right?" Akuro asked and slightly half shrugged. " Hiei wasnt able to do this job because it was in a location filled with that Flame fever s**t. But it was just a find and retrieve job. Had to find some demon that was causing issues and get rid of him. . . then I fell into a bandit trap like an idiot. " Akuro sighed. " Sooo what is my lovely fox wearing tonight?" He asked raising an eyebrow and smirked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:39 am
Neko thought for a moment, "Hmmm, maybe I'll try something along that style then. That way I dont stick out too much." She shifted her clothes once more, opting for her usual outfit if she had errands to run first. "Yeah, no problem. I may try and get a quick set of training in myself, need to stay in shape after all." She winked at Hiei and walked over, giving him a quick kiss. "See you tonight Hot Stuff" she turned and shadow ported out of the room, coming out in front of Jenchos door. She knocked twice before calling through the door. "Jen, its Neko. Let's grab some breakfast."

Isuna shook her head. "Nah, not bad at all. Better then when Hiei walks in here all bloodied up. You atleast let me fix up all your wounds." She pointed out. She finished the stitching and covered them in a healing salve before putting the stuff away. She smiled as Akuro asked what she was wearing tonight. "I had to go ask Yukina to help me find a dress, but I think we did okay picking one out." She stood, still in her nightgown as it was. "If you want to wait for a second while I change we can head to breakfast together." She offfered  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 am
Hiei shifted grabbing her hand fast pulling he back for just another kiss before letting it go as she ported out. He yawned before getting up and pulling the mask on and turned to head out of his room. He shifted heading down the stairs, first he needed a cup of coffee another something to eat because he was pretty sure he didn't eat yesterday.

Jen shifted a bit stumbling out, it had taken a few minutes for sure, but he was in black skinny like jeans and black combat boots and a long gray and black sleeve that said ACDC on it. " Otay...Is Dad gone again?" He asked looking up and yawned. " Oh He plays Tear today. Never mind." He said shaking his head remember the day. Jen was smart, it didn't take long for him to put one and one together. " I'd love food." he add with a yawn moving to leave with Neko to downstairs.

" Hiei is seriously the worst for not letting you look at all his injuries. I don't understand why he does it." He said shaking his head and moved flexing his hand a few times and moved to put his shirt back on. " Do I have to wait to see it?" He asked with a wink. Shaking his head he smiled and stood up with a yawn, stretching his good arm. " Okay, You wanna change and will head to breakfast?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:16 pm
"You always love food." Neko grinned, ruffling the boys hair before walking down to the kitchen with him. "And just remember to keep that tidbit a secret, only you, me, and Mukuro know that. Kay?" She asked, noting Jens statement about who Hiei was suppose to be today. "Wanna practice with me in the training room for a bit after breakfast? Your dad has you with the a knight the rest of the day since we are all working for the ball tonight." She explained. She turned to head into the kitchen, grabbing herself a mug for coffee. "What sounds good for breakfast Kiddo?" She asked, getting herself some coffee.

Isuna thought for a moment. " Nah, think I'll keep it a surprise." She teased, tail swishing behind her as she went to change. She walked into her bedroom, but only closed the door part way while she changed so she could still talk to Akuro. "When do you have to start work tonight?" She called, changing into her usual blue capris pants, and white and blue loose kimono style top.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:38 pm
Jen chuckled and stretched. " Dad says a happy appetite is good for my age." Jen said putting his hands behind his head as he walked with the shadow cat. " I know that, Just like you and him are a secret right?" He asked rolling his eyes a little. " So many secrets" He moved looking down at the kitchen and saw Tear grabbing coffee and some toast.

Jen shifted watching Tear nod at them before heading upstairs again, Still work to do no sitting around with them today. Jen shifted and glanced at Neko. " Id rather train with you. Dad always gets one of the twins to train with me and they are really boring and don't try anything fun." Jen said with a sigh.

Akuro sighed rubbing the back of his neck. " So mean. So mean." he said and thought about it. " I think Tear has me starting around 5? Hiei apparently is on an over night mission and won't be there...again." Akuro was getting tired of Hiei always being gone because HE had to pick up the slack and it was actually effecting the friendship for sure.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:21 pm
Neko gave a quick wave as Tear left and raised a brow at Jen. "Firstly, theres such a thing as being too smart for your own good, so we need to teach when to keep your mouth zipped. Secondly, I'll train with you for as long as I can today, but in exchange, no pranks on the Knight that your with the rest of the day." She pointed a spoon at him, taking a sip of her coffee before turning back around to fix him some eggs and toast. She set the plate down in front of him along with a glass of milk, then took a seat across from him, a piece of toast in her mouth as she fiddled around on her phone. "Odd, the job postings are really scarce today...." she muttered. "Must be a lull" she figured, setting the phone down and finishing her toast.

Isuna walked out, fully clothed, and brushing out her hair. "Mukuro ever mention details about these missions he goes on? Whenever I ask he just kinda ignores me. The one day he came in his back was all cut up, but he wouldn't tell me why, or where he got them. He just said 'work' and then left in a huff." She wasnt really angry at the situation, just annoyed mostly. "I'm starting to think hes just stressed out or something."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games