Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave her a very annoyed look as she over-exaggerated the smell and he then glanced to the pillow and let out a frustrated groan. "I'm covered in sweat because I was practicing my forms throughout my entire watch and using magic." He retorted.

He moved over to the nearby stream and stripped his upper body to nothing but his skin before taking handfuls of water and rinsing off as best as he could, cleaning off his sweat and then taking a drink of water.

Overall he felt refreshed even after that simple little rinse.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:58 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja eyed Tousa as he was washing himself. If she were so inclined, she would have pushed him into the stream all the way. Now that would have been a sight. But it wasn't smart to do that right before they entered the village. Some other time then.

"Heightened sense of smell, remember? It makes all the bad smells worse. Before you ask how I knew what you were thinking, the sound and tone of your voice gave you away. A Prince is so easily offended." Anja wiped off the remained drool off her face. She took out two pieces of dried meat and tossed one his way, "Catch!"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:09 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa turned and nearly dropped the piece of meat into the stream. With an irritated huff he stood and slipped his cleaner but still dripping form back into his kimono. "Thanks. Perhaps if someone wasn't so deliberately rude the Prince might not get so easily offended." He stated with slight irritation. He the stuck the piece of meat into his mouth and walked over to the bedroll and began to roll it back up, chewing on the meat while he did so.

He paused to take the meat out. "Remember you need to stay hidden if I confront the soldiers. Only if open combat starts should you come out." He stated before sticking the meat back in and chewing it thoroughly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:25 pm
Kami GearX

"A Prince should hold his composure no matter what is thrown at him." Anja shot back at him, chewing and sucking on the dried meat, "Let it roll off you like water."

"Yeah, yeah I know." she took out a cloak and hid her features and body quite well. She brought over his horse and mounted hers. She headed for the village without waiting for him. Everything was already packed up.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:40 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Yet you want me to be more relaxed." He muttered as he got onto the back of his horse, still straightening out his clothing and hair. Once it was done he clicked his heels into the horse and trotted up next to Anja before slowing his horse to a walk to ride side by side.

"Now you look like a mystic. You know, like someone who casts spells? I think you're just going to stick out like a sore thumb no matter where we go or how you dress." Tousa stated with a nod. "You're going to make for a horrible mess of when we reach cities, you realize that don't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:52 pm
Kami GearX

"As much as you stick out. You just scream wealthy. If we are trying to pass off as commoners, you need to wear something more cheap, and torn, and stained." Anja stated as she removed her hood  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:11 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Whomever said I would try to pass off as a commoner?" Tousa asked before glancing over to Anja. "I will be passing myself off as a female merchant when we get to cities, and you will be my attendant. It's why I was asking you about dye's yesterday. I would need to apply makeup to my face."

Tousa stated this as if this was a common, everyday occurrence. Disguising oneself as a woman instead of their own gender and using it to gain passage to places that would otherwise be impossible to get access to. "My father had a woman teach me the proper etiquette and dressing styles of a woman of the court when I was younger. Told me I might need it to escape the castle one day. Strange that I will be using it to infiltrate the capital instead."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:14 pm
Kami GearX

Anja just stared at him blankly, "I never would have thought. Is that why you keep your hair so shiny and long like a girl's?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked over to Anja and touched at his hair. "This? Oh, no. The men have always had long hair in my family. Consider it a tradition among my family. Is it that strange to see a man with long hair?" He asked.

Tousa looked over to her, now holding onto a lock of it and running his hands down it as if trying to get the tangles out of it. "It feels nice in my opinion. Besides, I wouldn't look even remotely as kind as I do with short hair. People say it gives me a more gentle appearance."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:05 pm
Kami GearX

"My hair colors are a tradition in my family's bloodline. Ours is the only one with dual colors." Anja would stop teasing him about his hair.

Anja looked at him curiously as she touched her own hair, "Do you want to ask me anything, you know, about is Lycans?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa shook his head. "I have no questions at the moment Anja. I would present them to you if I had them." His gaze moved back towards the village. "Besides, my mind is on other things other than the curiosities of a Lycan and their anatomy and various flaws."

He moved his horse onto the dirt road that led to the village, the animal much more appreciative to the fact they were on flat ground rather than bumpy off-road terrain. He pat the horses neck and pet it before reaching for his spear and pulled it out of the thin holster he had placed it in.

The loose hold on the weapon was a relaxed one and he brought his other hand to suppress a yawn as they approached. A few villagers had spotted them, calling out to others and pointing. Seemed visitors on horseback were a rare sight. That was an interesting idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:59 pm
Kami GearX

"Fine." Anja trotted along, glad to be on a road. The sunshine felt good.

She noticed how everyone was staring. Way to keep on the down low. But as merchants, it was normal to have horses. She leaned to Tousa, "If we are merchants then were is our product? Or are we strictly buying t his time."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:55 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"We don't need to pretend here. Here we are simply travels. Major towns and cities is when we will be taking up those roles, we need to practice them before using the disguise I think." Tousa stated calmly. "For now we're just travelers. Which is a truth because we are travelling."

Tousa came up to the closest villager and spoke with a small smile, straightening his back slightly as he approached. "Greetings." He stated from horseback.

"Greetings sir, wha' ya' doin' comin' from tha' roa' la' tha'? A for' do'n tha' a'ay y'know." The villager responded and Tousa took a moment to decipher what the villager meant with the country dialect.

"Ah, no we did not. My companion and I have been cutting across the wilderness for the past while. We must have gone past without realizing it." Tousa moved to dismount, patting the horse as he did so as it let out a huff and tossed its mane back and forth.

"I 'sa'. Weh' weh'lome ta Mimenso village." The man stated offering a hand out to shake. The villagers seemed happy enough. Certainly not scared of a beast or off put by travelers even though a moment ago they had been pointing.

Tousa took the hand gingerly, unsure of what was happening. Did the villager know he was royalty and he was going to kiss his signet ring? He glanced back to Anja awkwardly, had he failed that horribly in disguising who he was? Instead he was given a vigorous hand-shake, one that nearly sent him smacking his head on the road. However the prince recovered and awkwardly shook the man's hand back. This was new.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:09 pm
Kami GearX

Anja had to chuckle at that little exchange. She knew how to handle these people. She dismounted and kept the reigns in her hands, "Hello good sir. Is there an Inn we can stay the night? My back is sore from sleeping on the ground. All because this guy had to take a short cut." she pointed with her thumb at Tousa. Both of them laughed

[I can't type the accent at all. I'll leave it up to you? Or would you still like me write be a villager once in a while?]  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:15 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa shot a glare at Anja about having to sleep on the floor but he kept his mouth shut for now, instead pulling back his hand and stepping behind Anja to rub at his wrist secretly as to not offend the man.

The man scratched his chin. "I 'now 'bou' a In' bu we ca' fin' a pla' fa' ye ta sta' I be'. Youngs'ers mi't 'ave ques'ions fa' tha' two ya' thou'." The man stated with a nod before motioning for them to follow.

Tousa help the reins of his horse and leaned over to Anja. "Do all commoners greet each other by throwing them around like that?" He murmured, doing his best not to attract to many stares. More and more people were coming out and calling out to the farmer that was leading them. Seemed to be a pretty well known person here, or just a very tight knit community.

((You don't need to add the accent, I just added for a bit of humor and the fact that they have a heavy accent that makes it almost unintelligible as to what they are saying for someone like Tousa))  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games