Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:10 am
Ekaterina's brows rose at his comment about her being the prom princess, and she gave him a warmer smile then before. "Ah, I'm flattered you would think so, but no. I'm a visitor too. I just wanted to give the BEST impression I can." She ran her hands along her dress, for a second, happy with how pretty it was, and how well it flattered her. "You're a flatterer, aren't you, sir Guillian?" She couldn't resist the light reference to a knight, when he'd called her a Princess. It seemed a reasonable response. "It's a pleasure to meet you, though."

"Yes, meeting a cerberus would be most fascinating. I wonder if that's what it is? I admit to being not at all sure." She pouted a little, disappointed at having to admit that she didn't know. Her mothers would be furious at her, she was sure, after the hours of them trying to drill at least SOME of the extensive Beingiary of Halloween into her unwilling head.

Her brows rose at being asked for a nickname, and she tilted her head, her chin lifting a little as she studied the Baku. For a long moment of silence, she gave him a smile that was frosty at best, but she said "Normally I only allow close friends nicknames, but perhaps given the event, and how much is going on, I can allow the familiarity tonight. You may call me Katya, if you like" She took a breath, then eyed the beverages. "Ah... yes, that would be lovely! Would you be so kind as to get me one?" She tilted her head, her eyes wide and innocent, a little flirtation in how she held herself.

Nyhility
Sorry I missed your post til today, for some reason I didn't get the quote! Also, if you want to roll for drinks for both, feel free (If you don't, that's fine too!
I just find humor in it all.)

Tanita turned at the called out Yo, and found herself looking at a very firey looking fellow. She found an amused smile crossing her lips. "We're matching colors, I see." Said the orange and red dragon lady. "How very appropriate." She was curious about him, in more ways then 'How exactly does being a living lava flow work?' but she wasn't going to broach the subject, for fear of being horribly rude. "I'm glad you made it. And yes, I'm Tanita. You're Efreet, correct?"

She wondered how to ask him about the Dreams, if there was a way to do it subtly... Or even simply politely. She had no idea, but she truly wanted to know. Her wings drooped, for a moment, as she realized she had no idea of how to ask him that, but she quickly recovered, not wanting him to think he had caused that, nor offend him either. The tall young dragoness just gave him a smile, and decided to hold off until they had gotten to know each other better. This would give her time to think about it, so that she could approach the subject with more delicacy and tact. Or at least that was what she hoped she'd be able to do.

"Would you care to enter the main dance, then?" She held out her arm, not even thinking about the possibility that he might be able to burn her. She wasn't fire proof, after all, even if she had some fire resistance... It was needed when you could breath it, after all. She just had seen how people tended to enter arm in arm with their dates, and thought that was the way to go.

Nuxaz
It happens, no worries!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:21 pm
She was smiling all the time until the moment Ane told her all her words were nonsenese after she took that glass of drink. Her face froze for how shameful it was but shortly smile reappeared on her face. Lucida opened her mouth but remembered she was still under the effect. Who's Lucida? The optimistic demoness that one hard to beat. She came up with a solution temporarily. She fiddled out her eyephone and typed what she wanted to say then gave her date a gentle pat.

Lucida showed the messages she typed with the device. The first was a question to check if the texts turned into jibberish as well, after the demon confirmed he could read the texts, she continued typing as their communication.
Quote:
"Not a big deal, don't worry. I believe the effect mostly lasts for a few hours and it's not your fault."
She then further cheered up the demon,
Quote:
"Isn't it fun? One doesn't have chance to experience this and we got the chance =)
Anyway, we have to talk like this for a while, hope you don't mind. Let us think about how to make the =( to =)!
- Says I can add emotes in my messages ✌

If Ane raised his head after reading the message, he'd found Lucida smiling like it was a good thing.

She tried her best to calm the poor demon out of his anxiety since Ane had shot a long speech to his friend in explaining the misunderstanding. As her date's attention was on his friend again, Lucida observed quietly with her red eyes. The timid kitsune had only worsened the situation in her opinion. It was obvious that if that was a table, she would be capping her head with her hands with a bored expression.

While Ane might try to comfort his friend and not noticing his date went off somewhere, Lucida had went to the table with the problematic fruit punch and asked for another glass. She returned to the boils in graceful steps holding two drinks, her and one more. The demoness gave the miserable kitsune a pat on his shoulder and offered him the drink with an amiable smile one would feel bad to refuse. She typed a message for Shiki on her phone:
Quote:
What to do? The answer is easy, take a drink and have fun, enjoy everything! ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

She gave Shiki a smile and held the glass of drink in his way, encouraging. If Ane tried to interrupt or stop her, Lucida would give him a "trust me" eye contact asking his coorperation. As she knew, the effects were fun instead of actually harmful. This gamble of luck seemed to be appropriate at that moment.

Aria starstone
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I had a busy day......

Steal
Roll 1d8 for the effect ;D

OOC
Lucida is a Y1 Erinyes (demon)
She's wearing THIS dress, with a red gemstone crown accessory on her head.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Steal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:28 pm
The sad kitsune took the drink and wasn't sure what to do with it. He wasn't all that thirsty but he was worried. He sniffled a bit sitting in his student form for a moment hugging his knees a bit, his hand wrapped around the cup now.

The smaller boy then glanced once more at the pair around him, his eyes were uncertain. Well what harm could it do? No one poisons all the students at a party. He took a sip of the drink. It was so strong.

For a time Shiki kept his head down, just looking at the glass then he looked up and... his eyes locked on the most important being in the world. The demoness who had handed him the glass of beverage. She was like a goddess.

Shiki's eyes went wide, his heart thudding as he crawled to her feet, arms wrapping around one of her legs as he nuzzled. Where had she been all this time, and why hadn't he noted her for what she was?

The only good thing was, he was innocent and didn't know what romantic love was all about.

Meegane

Aria Starstone

Quote:
4. Ok Cupid! - Is that a mirror in your pocket cause I- The first person you see after swallowing your drink? You are now head over heels madly in love with them. This is fiiiine. What could possibly go wrong?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 pm
Kier captured her and Lute's own laughter followed after the other ghouls. Mixing the two joyful sounds into a one she wouldn't soon forget. Lute wasn't entirely sure what they were doing was considered dancing but it was fun! She watched as flickers of lights passed by vision as they spun around the room in the makeshift waltz step.

Unable to hold in her laughter as they moved about the room, but not caring. They didn't match the theme, they weren't dancing like everyone else ...and for once Lute didn't care about not fitting in. She was having to much fun to feel insecure.

“Has anyone ever told you, you are a fabulous dancer? ” Lute grinned up to Kier as the looped around the room, pink strands of hair swaying as she did. Her arms shifted happily to go up around the other girls neck, just for a little extra stability as the twirling motions caught up to her. Over the music she teased, flushing slightly, "you know the rules of prom right? You have to still walk me back to my dorm ...if I step on your feet.."

hanging gallow*

-----------------
Jory finally told him what he needed to know, what was wrong, Zaire nearly face palmed. "You had me scared...seriously.." On a sigh he softened and gave the touching hands a squeeze before lowering his own. Down at Jory's outfit he flicked the fabric over the first three buttons on the other boils shirt.

Thinking that should suffice in cooling him, Zaire turned back to Jory on a grin. "....Do you want another drink?" Was it even worth it though, these flavors weren't that appealing so far. His own tiny cup was curled around as the fluids were eyed again. "Or would you like to play games, maybe dance..?" Zaire really didn't care which they did, but if they stayed here much longer he likely wasn't going to be able to move for a bit cause half the snack table would disappear.

Beejoux
Truth drink still gooooing.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:23 pm
Before he could completely put the offered hand down she managed to take it and go through with a handshake. The contact pushed him into bundle-of-nerves mode so he shoved both hands into his pockets once she finally let him go, and he forced a smile. Her smile, at least, looked very genuine and she looked like she was enjoying herself.

"That's a, um...shame," he said almost entirely to himself now. He fidgeted with whatever was in his pocket and his eyes were darting between Maple and everything and everyone else in the room. There was one scene of a boil hugging someone's leg that caught his attention, and he stared at them with distaste very evident in his scowl. He did his best to not scowl at Maple, but he didn't quite get it off of his face when he looked back at her.

"Oh? So did you wanna get closer to the wall or...do you just think they look nice? Or...um..."

chirigami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:47 pm
Quote:
Anepou is suffering from Truth will out - I cannot tell a lie Not only can you not lie, but you are compelled to tell the truth. Honesty is the best policy, right?

Anepou gazed down at the messages on Lucida's phone, then lifted his brows. Well well well, that was a clever way to get around it. "Ah. Thank you for not blaming me... And... what?" He stared at the emote message section for a moment, confused, thinking it was some sort of equation. He wasn't very familiar with this sort of thing, really, and then suddenly his face relaxed as he processed the frowny face and the smiley face meanings. "Indeed. Just... Let's NOT go near anyone who's sense of fashion is... questionable... Until this wears off. I'd hate to find out what I might say if they asked me how they looked..." He lifted a brow at Lucida, inviting her to imagine that, and the reactions too.

"I do wonder what you were saying, though, a minute ago? I was curious..."

When she walked off, he frowned, surprised and distracted from his attempting to calm his friend down. When she returned, he was about to stop her, but decided to allow her this. After all, their date had turned very awkward because of the situation, even if he was concerned about what might happen to Shiki. The kitsune boy was just so very innocent. When he wrapped around Lucida's leg, however, his face went one hundred percent blank with shock. He knew Shiki was fond of being cuddled but this was a whole level of inappropriate, given that his date was in a skirt. He leaned in, so that his lips could be close to Lucida's ears, and whispered "Ah... UM. He's very friendly and snuggly and extremely innocent!" He straightened up, not wanting anyone to think he was trying to suggest anything illicit to the lovely woman he barely knew.

Meegane
RL Happens, I understand! <3

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:35 pm
A voice drew her from her solo dance, with an odd mix of regret and relief she let her body stop swaying to the rhythm and focused on the newcomer. He was like her, not yet a student but visiting/participating in this ghoulishly delightful prom. Azura returned his wide grin with one of her own. “Sure, I would love a dance partner. Dancing is fun but it is definitely more entertaining to have someone to dance with. I’m Azura by the way.” A mental image of her mother stormed into her mind screeching about stranger danger and using the unapproved nickname. Azura wanted her laugh, even when she was far away from the control of her parents it was hard to shake herself completely from their overprotective control. New experiences usually brought upon the memory of her mother nagging her for some reason, and meeting this boil brought them on in a flash.

Before she could catch his name in turn, a student showed up. She was wearing an adorable white dress that made Azura feel a tad overdressed. The mermaid gave a rueful smile, “Are we that obvious? I just got here not too long ago and then I find out there is a PROM. Oh, I have only heard about these sort of events in stories. Never thought I would actually experience one for myself.” Her sapphire eyes stared out at the dance floor with awe and excitement, “They are really as fun as the stories say.” She knew that she was talking a lot, but this was the first time that she had an actual conversation with someone outside of her household. It was exhilarating.

baby_gwing

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:27 pm
A masked figure in a saffron-colored robe and blue hood made his way through the scatter of creeple on the dance floor to pause a short way away from the satyr and the chimera, putting his finger up to his mouth and tilting his head consideringly. "I believe I've found a pair of lovely ladies," he said, voice laughing.

nessihime

beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:24 pm
The ghoul seemed friendly enough when he offered to dance with her, Vale wasn't sure really if she would be ok with it or possibly punch him in the face for appearing out of nowhere and maybe coming across as sort of creepy. Giving a large grin he nodded in agreement offering a hand in the most gentlemanly way as possible, something his mother would be proud of, before another ghouls showed up. Not that Vale seemed to mind but he was a little surprised that someone had come over and asked how they were doing.

“Uh hey, yea so far it's been fun. I mean so far what I've seen it looks as if it would be ok to attend here. The names Vale, did you want to dance with us too?” He wasn't sure if the new ghoul would want to dance with visiting students or if she really was just being polite but wanted to hurry up and ditch them as soon as possible. For all he knew she could have had a date and was just wanting on them to get back and join their own friends out on the dance floor.

“By the way do you guys any sort of like adventure? Mayhem? Anything unusual and cool that has happened that you wouldn't normally run into anywhere else?” It was worth asking in Vale’s mind as he took a few steps towards the dance floor as if to continue the conversation. Not that he minded talking but he didn't want to miss out dancing as well, who knew when the next time he would be able to do this.

Thalea

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:16 pm
Instead of being disappointed, Kalden's face blossomed into an easy grin. His ears flickered up once, and then down again, attentive to his current companion, tail flicking as an interested lion's might. "We don't have to dance. I can always teach you later." He wouldn't want to embarrass his friend in public, after all. Not when he liked the oft-flustered gryfon so terribly much.

"Well then..." He slid himself back against the wall in a mimicry of Hymn's position, his tail flickering out to brush against the gryphon's own. "Why don't we go play some games then."

Laughing at himself, he waved a hand at his rose-red features. "I think that punch put a warmth about me. I could use a bit of adventure." Something other than the clustered dance floor would be a breath of fresh air.

So instead bright eyes turned to the pale gryfon beside him, and he once more extended his clawed hand. "So let's ditch this for a bit for some fun and games, shall we? I don't know why you're hanging about the dance floor if you want to play the games." Yet again, that was a bit of what always made Hymn so endearing, half the time the boil didn't seem to know what to do, almost daft in his own sheltered way. "Let's go win some prizes, or at least make a decent attempt at it."

It had been a while since they'd met, and Kalden, despite his current, upsettingly heated state, rather wanted to impress the other all the same. There was just something about his friend that he couldn't pinpoint, as though the lion hungered quietly.

Kanth

Quote:
1. Hot head - Did it get a little hot in here, or is it just you? It feels like the room's temperature has gone up about ten degrees, and if you can flush, your skin takes on rosy(or species appropriate) hue.

Quote:
Kalden is a quest student. A 6'3" boil with blue eyes, black sclera,
long silver hair tipped in teal, and a lion's ears and tail.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:51 pm
"Alright." Hymn grabbed Kalden's arm and glanced around the room just to make sure that no one was making eye contact with them... before he moved towards the entrance.

Games sounded way more interesting than some dance did. He'd tried dancing before, and it just wasn't for the gryfon -- the last time he'd tried, he swore he had two left feet, and his tail kept getting caught up around a leg and tripping him up because he was just so anxious about getting it right.

Kalden might have heard something about it... but the results of the teacher trying to teach the gryfon how to dance had ended up so catastrophic that the family never really spoke of it again.

Still... if Kalden was willing... there might be a chance that Hymn would have been patient enough to learn from the lion.

Once they had exited the floor, Hymn let go of Kalden's arm and gave him a patient look, his tail curling behind him in a kind of questioning manner. "Do you want to pick the game, or do you want me to?" It seemed like a loaded question. Of course... if Kalden let Hymn play the game... that meant that it would mean something SAFE.

Or... would it?

Hymn was pretty confident right now thanks to the punch... but would it wear off soon, or would it remain for a bit of time? It was rather difficult to tell with the kind of expression that the gryfon had on his face, currently...

Quote:
Hymn is a white gryfon with lots of fur, having grown up in the cold -- he is very sheltered and shy, so anything new or unknown makes him break down and unable to cope.

In short, Hymn is a crybaby.

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:12 pm
Telorth had dressed up for the medevil style prom to impress. His coat matched his wings with hues of black, blue and white interlaced. He wore lace boots, and dark trousers. His student skull pin decorated his breast pocket. The dragon had even pulled his hair up into a short pony tail in hopes of better matching the theme.

Standing at the entrance to the main dance floor he glanced back over his shoulder in hopes of catching site of his long time best friend. The other dragon had not been nearly as thrilled as he was for the event. The ice dragon had in fact had to not only convince the other but literally bribe him into doing.

The promise to do the others errands for the rest of the next three school years AND a pick of any of his gems within his hoard had been his offer. While he still wasn't sure it was enough he had promised he could always do anything else the other asked of him. The fact he had pleaded with him to go to prom had been a pride buster all it's own...however the alternative of going alone had been unappealing.

"Levex'Ixen... come on! I think there are games about we can play as well!" The younger explained barely able to contain the excitement in his own voice. His wings rustled behind him as he turned then to double check if the other was in fact, coming. Worrying at his bottom lip his icy-blue gaze did nothing to hide his restless excitement.

Hobo Pixi

OCC Info: Quest: Telorth the Ice Dragon  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:21 pm
Prom? Really? Levex'Ixen couldn't be bothered about such gruel matters. What was so appealing about dancing in a room filled with others who are also dancing? So childish. Yet, here he was getting ready for this damn dancing cult. The bribery from his friend had indeed enticed him but it wasn't really for what the ice dragon had to offer... more seeing the other shatter his pride just so he'd go. Errands done for the next three years, Telroth's most prized gem and the others pride... worth it.

Levex's gaze flicked to his friend, who had completely dressed up for this event. Unlike the fire dragon, who basically wore his usual. His black jacket with his nature lava-like skin shown through. Then there is his black pants that, like his jacket, allows his skin to breathe... and all of that tighter together by his belt.

Vix said nothing to the other, following after his shrieking dragon friend. Taking a deep breath as he rubbed his neck. "I'm here.... I already agreed.. stop checking on me." He told him plainly, looking around to the others around. At best, maybe he would at least learn why others cared about these gatherings. Then again, at the very least... he could find a way to convince his friend to leave. Though, from the sounds of it.. it may be a bit harder than usual to get Telorth to leave. He does seem rather tickled by this whole thing. His eyes glanced to some of the games, not sure what the point was.... dumb prizes?

leon_a_darkangel

Quest Charcter  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:23 pm
The sphinx leaned a hip against the snack table he was close to, crossing his arms and frowning just slightly at Fyrion's reply. "Aw, don't be that way. I'm sure there's plenty of likeable sorts here. Don't count everyone out."

This guy seemed kinda proud and flashy, but Zander knew better than to make the observation aloud. Maybe that was why he didn't see anyone that really sparked an interest. High standards or something. Wouldn't it be lonely to have such an attitude? He smiled to himself, without any hint as to why. It was probably a good thing that the phoenix continued. "'Tainted' might be a kind way of putting it," he said. "I would sooner worry how likely it'd be to find it hard to keep down."

The question of his status had Zander shaking his head gently. "Nah, not yet at least. I'd been looking into it, considering it, but really hadn't made any solid decisions on when or where to enroll." Zander smirked; there was that high standard again. "Supposed to be the best there is, isn't it? I'd challenge you to find one better." It wasn't actually a challenge, more a playful nudge, but he was curious on how the reaction might play out.

One shoulder of his tunic shifted, a moderately sized beetle minipet crawling out from under the material. Zander noticed the stowaway, visibly flinching as the insect tried to crawl up one side of his neck. He grabbed hold of it quickly, rubbing the ticklish sensation left on his skin and holding it up in one hand. "I thought I left you at home. How many of you guys hitched a ride?" He patted at his clothes with his free hand, trying to feel or detach any others.

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 am
Oh silly Kane, mistaken that Maple was having a good time while in reality she would have been in a near mirror image; awkwardly standing there, looking downward and wishing to be on the opposite side of the walls she had just admitted were nice looking. (Though, they were. The gym was wonderfully decorated, and that wasn't the drink talking).

But did she wish to get closer? Maple found herself staring blankly, wondering what any sort of version of her would have wanted to do before she looked down at her drink. "W-would you like t-to g-go get a dr-drink? Th-this one has b-been s-so amazing." An alternative, an activity, something wonderful to do and allow Kane to experience the joy (maybe) that she was.

_ p a o cx
happy Maple is so hard to write omg, I'm so sorry.. I need to get her bring her down to her miserable mess of a thing

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff