Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sharpshooter Tseng
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:32 pm
TurkReno
Still Waters IX
TurkReno
Pft! I call BS. I seen it RIGHT after I posted that. But depends on m'mood. Might give ya a consolation prize of swift a** kick later.

aw, come on, man, points for creativity!? i mean i'm the only one trying here! rofl

>P Fine fine, which one y'interested in, wise a**?

Oh great. The world's most devout slackers have met each other. Throw all the rules out the widow; with these two around it won't do any good to have any.

Elena Chan-chan
哎哟!Now?! H-how?! This wasn't a part of training!!!!! eek *panic*

You can do it, Elena. I have faith in you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:35 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno

Yeah, you can't be the one to do it. Need to have someone else do it. Hm... where the hell is 'Lena?! >O
yeah where is she!? D: i mean not every single last one of my friends has come yet but she was like the maine person i talked to most in the guild other than u, she needs to be here ;x;

but then, i um, haven't been around in the guild much lately emo *shame*

HSE'S FORGOTTEN ME THAT'S WHAT IT IS gonk I WAS AWAY TOO LONG! SHE DUN REMEMBER THE DAJ-MUFIFN WAT ATE HER HERMIT CATS! crying

Well y'know, she has NO sense of direction. Probably got lost.... D<
ELEEEENNNNNAAAAAAA

COME BACK

I PROMISE NOT TO FEED U YUCKY CRACKERS ANYMORE

elena chan-chan

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME

IS THAT RIGHT

gonk

( edits it. Close! ^.o )

*waves* Hello~~~ sorry for the absence! I've been recovering from a mission. I'm back!! and more than honoured that my NOT VERY chatty self was missed

AND HEY!!!!!!! I have a very GOOD sense of direction and was absolutely not lost, thank you very much mad

(((ooc : sorry guys! I was suffering from a brutal asthma attack. I'm back though and ready to haunt the forums as per usus♥♥♥)))
OF COURSE U WAS MISSED!!! gonk (and so sorry u was sick ;; i noticed u was away but was hoping u was just busy or something not dying gonk )  

Little Kadaj
Crew

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:35 pm
Holy s**t my last post had misspellings and terrible auto corrects. I apologise for that, damn phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:36 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng

Elena Chan-chan

Heh... *blushes* th-thank you sir  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:37 pm
XIII Distant Dream
Holy s**t my last post had misspellings and terrible auto corrects. I apologise for that, damn phone.

Yeah, I wondered what the hell that was supposed to say at the time, lmao.

( I see with twisted satisfaction that a lot of the icons on the guilds page are replaced with Photobucket's "We are assholes, please gives us money to boost our vanity" message box. Nice to know I'm not the only one pissed off. )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:38 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno

Yeah, you can't be the one to do it. Need to have someone else do it. Hm... where the hell is 'Lena?! >O
yeah where is she!? D: i mean not every single last one of my friends has come yet but she was like the maine person i talked to most in the guild other than u, she needs to be here ;x;

but then, i um, haven't been around in the guild much lately emo *shame*

HSE'S FORGOTTEN ME THAT'S WHAT IT IS gonk I WAS AWAY TOO LONG! SHE DUN REMEMBER THE DAJ-MUFIFN WAT ATE HER HERMIT CATS! crying

Well y'know, she has NO sense of direction. Probably got lost.... D<
ELEEEENNNNNAAAAAAA

COME BACK

I PROMISE NOT TO FEED U YUCKY CRACKERS ANYMORE

elena chan-chan

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME

IS THAT RIGHT

gonk

( edits it. Close! ^.o )

*waves* Hello~~~ sorry for the absence! I've been recovering from a mission. I'm back!! and more than honoured that my NOT VERY chatty self was missed

AND HEY!!!!!!! I have a very GOOD sense of direction and was absolutely not lost, thank you very much mad

(((ooc : sorry guys! I was suffering from a brutal asthma attack. I'm back though and ready to haunt the forums as per usus♥♥♥)))

Nope, not missed at all. Pft. >P

( Y'okay now? )

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Still Waters IX generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 89!

Still Waters IX

Swords and Hair Gel
XIII Distant Dream

( I see with twisted satisfaction that a lot of the icons on the guilds page are replaced with Photobucket's "We are assholes, please gives us money to boost our vanity" message box. Nice to know I'm not the only one pissed off. )
and for anyone going 'huh? what box?' just look at my signature, babes.  
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj
Still Waters IX
TurkReno
Pft! I call BS. I seen it RIGHT after I posted that. But depends on m'mood. Might give ya a consolation prize of swift a** kick later.

aw, come on, man, points for creativity!? i mean i'm the only one trying here! rofl
well i mean since it IS demyx we're talking about i guess that WAS kinda clever i mean, for HIM anyway....... rofl rofl rofl heart

Oh, he's super clever when it comes to finding ways to avoid putting effort into something. That's pretty much the only thing he's good at.

I've noticed, sneaky li'l s**t. >O  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:40 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
Doesn't it get old to blame me for everything~? But I'll take it as a compliment. It's nice that you can't do something without thinking of me! *snickers*

'LENA! Y'beautiful clueless blonde! =X Y're 'ere! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One step back and forward all at once with you, huh? *bows* I'm here... and I'll even let the clueless thing slide since I am, apparently, A LITTLE out of the loop sweatdrop

-snickers- Never hear the sayin' 'Y'win some y'lose some'?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:40 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
XIII Distant Dream

It was suppose to say:

-Throws a chamber pot at your head- How dare you desecrate the house of Zues!  

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:41 pm
Little Kadaj
OF COURSE U WAS MISSED!!! gonk (and so sorry u was sick ;; i noticed u was away but was hoping u was just busy or something not dying gonk )

Well if you learn one thing about a TURK, learn that we're always around... or at least we always come back.

((it's all good!!! yum_puddi i'm sure it's making me stronger hahah))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:41 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Swords and Hair Gel

Quick! Marry us! There's no one else in the thread!
-grabs Kadaj and drags him to you-

*draggd over* o3o YAY ARE WE GONNA DO IT!?  

Little Kadaj
Crew

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:42 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
Still Waters IX
TurkReno

>P Fine fine, which one y'interested in, wise a**?

Oh great. The world's most devout slackers have met each other. Throw all the rules out the widow; with these two around it won't do any good to have any.

Elena Chan-chan

-flops back in a pew, puts muddy flower trampled boots up on pew infront.-
No rules? >D Well, if the boss says so....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-hangs up black discoball for shits and kicks.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:45 pm
Little Kadaj
Elena Chan-chan
Swords and Hair Gel

Quick! Marry us! There's no one else in the thread!
-grabs Kadaj and drags him to you-

*draggd over* o3o YAY ARE WE GONNA DO IT!?

I-if you'd like... *flips through Shinra Handbook* Now...? Or later? Do you want something simple... uh.. *flip flip flip* something in Wutai language said? You have vows or something? *flip flip flip*  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games