Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:18 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched him and finished sipped at her drink. The call ended only for her to hug him from behind. "I know someone who could help. Though I say we wait until the morning to call the favor in. Remember everyone has to patrol at some point and rest." She said. Only to kiss his shoulder blades. Her eyelashes seemed to brush his skin. As she kept kissing along his tattoos.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy stood still as she was kissing his tattoos. He then turned and held her against him. He captured her lips and then pulled back to say."So cuddle on the couch or the bed?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:44 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She kissed him back and smiled once the kiss was broken. "Mmm, couch. And if you stay annoyed like that to long, it'll annoy me. Hence why I am trying to keep you calm.", She said. Only to walk to the couch and pulled a queen size blanket down onto her.

Though for rest of the night she cuddled up with him. Yet part way through the night she woke up and started to watch him sleep for a bit. Only to doze back off and yawn.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy let some slow breaths out and then relaxed. Once they started to cuddle he would kiss her cheek and lips every now and then. Though he eventually fell asleep. He woke up hours later and the sun was barely rising. He yawned and then kissed Erika's cheek.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:07 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She was still in light sleep when he kissed her cheek. Now she put her face into his shoulder and grumbled. Of course she knew she'd have to wake up soon. Though after a while, she finally climbed off the couch only to yawn. Now she started to dial someone well going to the bathroom. "Hey, I need a favor. Yeah, yeah, I know get you a couple bottles of wine... Look there's been a strange prank call going on. If you want to call it that.", She mumbled. Only to come out of the bathroom after tending to the call of Mother Nature. "Both Cass and I are on edge about it... So please help me out. Plus I will be going out on a patrol soon." She said as she made herself some toast.

eternalknight2013
I'll let you play this character if you want to. I figure it's a good friend or family member.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy sat up and yawned as well. He went and got dressed. He stretched and sat on the couch as Erika continued to get ready.

The person Erika was talking to said."Don't worry Erika. You already know what I want in return for favors. I'll trace the call next time. You will soon know who is pranking ya?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:28 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She ate her toast. "Thanks a bunch. I don't know if they'll try to call well I am out and on patrol. Anyway I will talk to you later. You know how to get ahold of me." She said before hanging up. After a while she came down in a pair of men's skinny jeans and a couple of tank tops. Though like normal she had a purse of weapons on her arm.

Now she slicked her hair back with gel and had taken her pendant off. Of course she put both cell phones into her pockets with her wallet. Though she gone over to Cassidy and pecked his cheek before his lips. "Will you stay here today? Or what?" She asked him. Before heading to the front door.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shook his head and then said."No I'm going to be heading around town. Just seeing if there might be any other places that want to hire the band. Also I haven't had much of a chance to see the town."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:00 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and smiled. "I will let you borrow one of my bikes then. Come on, Cass.", She said. Only to hold her hand out to him. Of course she put her house alarm on. Once they were going to the garage, she opened the small side door. Of course she was getting back into the Mustang and watched him.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy followed after Erika. When he saw her bikes he whistled and said."You have some nice bikes." He then moved to where Erika was and kissed her and then said."So which one can I borrow?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:37 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and smiled. "A Harley, the Bonneville is strictly mine." She said as she backed out of the garage. Of course she had the window open. Before he could get to far, she blew him a kiss. Though when they made it to the gate, she opened it. Once again before they parted she blew him another kiss. Though the day gone by slowly for her as she gone on her patrol.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy went through his day after parting with Erika. He eventually came to an old warehouse. He got off and went to see what was inside but he was sure he had the right place. Upon entering he caught the scent of sweat and blood. He heard a voice from behind him say."What are you doing here stranger. It's not safe for those who stray to far in shadow."Cassidy glanced back over his shoulder and said."What if I come searching for the shadows. What if I plan to challenge it."The voice behind him chuckled and then said."A challenger. Very well. Follow me."Cassidy followed the sound of feet and eventually came to a set of stairs. He followed the sound down and came to a chamber. In the middle was a lone light. Then the light got brighter and spread until there were more than one. Now Cassidy saw the cage in the middle of the room."Enter at your own risk."Cassidy took his shirt and vest off and entered the ring. The lights dimmed until there was just enough to see the cage around him. He heard a door open and then close. Soon he saw a mountain of a man standing opposite him. Cassidy guessed he was nearly seven feet tall and was built of muscle. Cassidy took a deep breath and then prepared himself to fight.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:16 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She had gone to the French Quarter for a quick lunch. Now she ate on the go and sighed. Of course she was trying to call Cassidy's phone. After four times of no reply, she traced the Harley's GPS. Once she got outside of an old warehouse she sniffed the air. Her windows were tinted enough no one could see inside. So she put on a big jacket over her two holstered guns with a couple sets of maginzes.

She closed her jacket and got out with her purse on her shoulder. Now she fought the urge to growl and make a threat. But she knew that she smelt Cassidy had been here just recently. Though the smell of blood and sweat didn't go past her. Feeling eyes on her, she looked at where she felt the source. But careful not to let her guard down.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was sitting in his corner. He was on his third opponent now. He was breathing hard. He wasn't sure if it was just his tiredness that was causing it or his last opponent who had hidden brace knuckles that he had decided to use it against his ribs. He felt a pain in his side but he continued on. He coughed but was standing up as the next opponent came to the cage.

The same voice that had spoken to Cassidy now said to Erika."Why do you trespass here?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:02 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She let her nose try to find the voices scent. Only to put her hands on her hips, outside of her jacket. "My mate is here. And I intend to find out what is going on." She growled at the voice. Her eyes were becoming daggers with hate. She knew that Cassidy was just as covered in her scent, as she was in his. "So unless you want to deal with me and my friends. I suggest you let me get my mate and leave." She added well popping her knuckles. Of course she hadn't moved from her spot, which was a few feet from the blue Mustang. Which she had already set the alarm on now.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games