Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:32 am
DAI POST BECAUSE HER COMPUTER IS MEAN. >:C

Hatil stood in place, awkwardly in place and unmoving to anypae that tried to pass by, as she contently watched them procure their own treats. It was certainly interesting to observe, but she just couldn't understand why so many chose to glower at her so. If she'd had feline ear like her mother, they would have perked right up as a familiar color passed by her.

Grinning she (finally) left her spot to tail after him, not stopping until she about leaned against him in the corner. "You got food too?" She asked as she presented her own trophy plate. Pausing, she glanced to either side of him. "No bag today?"

Shadica
[food -> corner] Hatil -> Valko

Daisicle
so you see it too :3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:37 am
Her familiar voice was a relief. Found her! "What a extravagant room this is!" He called out as he made his way to her, as explanation as to why it took a bit to find each other. "What do you want to-"

And then he realized how she was dressed. And how her hair was done. And just how...wow...word died on his lips. He completely forgot what he was saying. It took a moment to remember exactly that now he was staring and she was expecting words that weren't coming. "Um...guardians. You...um. You look really nice tonight." Deep blush. He couldn't remember what he was saying before.

Wolfs Heart
Gray to monroe

Second party? The days had gone by in a blur. It seemed like one moment they were leaving the ship to the huts, and the next they were at the dance.

It was probably all the rum. He didn't remember much, but he remembered the open bar.

He scratched his chin with his hook while eyeballing the large hallway infront of them. "Aye...Long as I don't turn into a chick again. Tat was most...strange." Especially since he remained said female for months when he was promised a few days! AND he birthed children!

Why was he back here again?

Oh yeah...the free rum. And little dates made Andro happy. He best not be getting pregnant again though, or he swore he would actually end up killing some pae this time. "Lets git to it. First, the bar. Always the bar. Then mahap a lil jig." If they had a proper pirate tune of course.

Kira of Flames
Cap'n Darias to Andromeda

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:42 am
Valko had just settled down in his corner when a figure approached, luckily it was his friend, and not some random stranger trying to take his food. He made a pleased sort of semibark-growl sound when she sat down and leaned against him.

"Yes." He had indeed gotten food and was eating some in between answering Hatil's questions. He shook his head "Room." He answered letting her know he had left it in his room, the bag was to heavy to be lugging around and he could hold less food if he had a plate and the bag.

[ corner] Valko to Hatil
Daisicle

Menelie
<3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:49 am
Fluttering her eyelashes at the compliment, Harmonia offered a warm smile. "Thank you, my handsome champion." A playful tweak of his bow-tie followed, with the action a clear look of appreciation graced her features. Venus was the Goddess of love and beauty, worshiped by all with any sense. As her daughter, Harmonia inherited her mother's looks. Only, when she was with Tristen did she truly feel like Venus' own. Not many gave her a passing glance, but this fae did more than that. There was true quality over quantity with him.

Every year Mother outdid herself, this year was by far no exception. The shear opulence was stunning. Everywhere she looked her Mother was everywhere honored in even the smallest details. The only exception was the picture of Eros, Mother's favorite. Of course his would be the only other picture on the walls. That earned a sigh from her, but it was just their family's way.

Speaking of family, she looked around for any of her own. The only ones that stood out on a quick inspection was her second oldest brother and his beautiful bride. To be truthful, she didn't even know the mortal turned Diety. Not well anyway, only that she joined Psyche as married into the family members. Briefly, she wondered if this one had the same troubles with Mother as Psyche did, or if having two helped the both of them. Just who would be the next one to marry?

Offering a wave towards Yukiko and Anteros, her personal favorite brother, the Deity answered her champion. "Certainly, until I steal you away." Or she had a job to do, there were things he couldn't see, couldn't know. That was alright with her, it worked as it was.

Oh this one was fun, so reactive. Grendell smiled at him and put one hand on his cheek, "Sounds lovely, we'll get a drink first." Plenty of places to sit after so she could pae watch a bit. Plus, it was a personal goal to see just how much her poor companion could take. The last party of this nature that she had been to offered strong drinks but that was the most she remembered. As such, all she expected was dancing maybe the woman herself then back to enjoying herself.

It was so nice to be away from her crop, the temptation was there to bring this one home. However, it would clash with her plans and really it would get boring after a while.

Strawberri Stardust
Harmonia waved at her, over the crowd its possible it wouldn't be noticeable but I wanted to tag anyway. heart

Tartara Seabreeze
Grendell defies scales blaugh

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:55 am
The following days after her exchange with Wellspring had been fairly pleasant. Lots of pampering and relaxation, especially away from her two noisy brothers. She napped on the beach, floated in the pool and spent a lot of time at the spa.

The lovely salon in the spa made her hairdo for the night even. Her [red dress had the cutest bow back with a v neckline. The skirt softly falling to just below he knee to show off her red booted heels.

Maybe tonight she'd meet the one who she was going to be with forever?

Aurelia walked down the long hall that seemed to stretch forever, until finally reaching the main room.

Pink...very...very pink. Kind of tacky. But this place actually had running water so who was she to complain? Her violet eyes scanned the room, wondering if there was any lone pae out there like she was.

Quote:
Aurelia has arrived!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:40 am
DAI POST

Autumn could be lead anywhere if the reward was the sweet, sweet peck of Pearl's lips. Soft and smooth as velvet they were, and they about distracted any other thought he might have had. Even so, he felt himself blushing and embarrassedly looking to the side as she fixed his hair a bit. "Really..? It isn't weird or anything?" He glanced back up, his eyes meeting hers. He could just get lost in those eyes of hers for hours...

And the moment seemed to stretch on just as long.

Taking her hand, Autumn grinned and let her lead him without any complaints. Swimming would be much easier on both their figures; why, he might just rest a whole week when he got home after all that flying! He swiftly grabbed a pair of red drinks off of one of the cherub's trays as they passed, which he offered to her once they'd made it to the water's surface.

Daisicle

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:41 am
DAI POST

Hjortur's smile became ever-so-strained as he noticed Kelebek's reaction to the cherubs' pet names, neither wanting to bring it to attention, nor have it linger in the air. He wouldn't call the situation tense, per say, but it was mildly uncomfortable.
Deciding to simply ignore it an have a good time, he helped Kelebek's into the pool. A natural smile returning to his features, he returned her nod. Before he left, however, he leaned forward to brush a stray curl behind her find and whisper softly into her ear. "Do not miss me too hard while I am away; I shall return quickly"

At that he left to get some drinks at the bar.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 am
DAI POST

Thulani's time on the ship and the days to follow on the isle were a perfect mixture of enjoyment and embarrassment over his still-new features. He couldn't still remember how the isle has felt the year before, so the sensation of sand on his toe-pads and the warm sun brushing against his tail were strange, yet pleasant.

More pleasant, however, was the ear to his corn, the bell to his cow, the plaid to his vest that had enjoyed each of these moments with him. If there was ever one he could call his soulmate, it was she. He wasn't particularly religious, but he couldn't help but thing the guardians had brought them together.
He entered the party arm-in-arm with her. His hair had been combed back and pulled into a small ponytail at the base of his neck, a single bead placed at the top of the tie. His features, now a strange mix of rugged and feline, were accentuated by his doing so. Looking to his love, his tail contently flicked behind him. "What would ya like ta do?"
Kira of Flames
[party] Thulani -> Aquarius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 am
Ruby gently squeezed Adelphos' hand as she lazily leaned into his side. The demon was almost purring, she was just about velvet pudding she was so relaxed now. Nice drinks and all the quality time with the man of her life really did help her. Maybe too much. She looked up to him, her eyes soft and only half open. "Where ever I can gaze into your beautiful blue eyes Adelphos." Too relaxed. At least she was enjoying herself now.

Awww was someone already trying to get Momo before them? Too bad. Amy couldn't help but notice the tag and took the chocolates from him. She looked over the tag and almost bursted out laughing. She couldn't help but elbow her sister and pointed to the name. "Oh...I don't know about secret admirer. Great Uncle Himeros tends to admire anyone with a nice tush." It was sorta odd though. "If Uncle Himeros did like you he'd be all over you...I didn't think he was one to send chocolates. Doesn't seem like his style...But I might be mistaken. Probably easier to just ask him yourself if we can find him." She flipped the box over to check for anything on the back before opening it up. Those didn't look like normal teeth marks. "Looks like Great Grandma's Mellons got to these, naughty things. They ate all the caramel ones!" Those were the best ones after all.
DaemonGabrielle

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:27 am
It wasn't that momo was ignoring the other sister. Just that his attention could only go so many ways. Blushing deeply at what the other said, he fought back an immature giggle at her phrasing. Rocket. Pfft.

He shook his head at her question but her sister cut in before he could answer her. Looking at them both, he asked a different question.

"Do you think I should return them?"he asked, not really fond of the idea that a mellon had eaten his candy. Then again, maybe the mellon had used him for a fall guy. "You know, that mellon was pretty durn insistent that i take em. Guess now we know why. "

Then ut hit him. She said uncle. That meant that her uncle was one of them there special people. Dieties, they called them. Huh. He would have never guessed.

"Is you uncle even here tonight? I'd hate to be the fallguy for some stolen candy..."
Strawberri stardust
Twitchapher the 3rd

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:51 am
It was still an adjustment period for Aquarius, getting used to the newer attributes to Thulani. Still, this was still her Thulani, and no amount of physical change could stop her from feeling flutters in her stomach every time he took her hand. As her took her arm and they entered the hall together, she couldn't help but feel like the universe had aligned and that she was exactly where she was supposed to be with who she was supposed to be with.

His rich voice took her from her thoughts, and she looked up at him with a smile. "Would you like to get some drinks and food first?" Oh dear guardians, he cleaned up so well. A blush crept over her face as she gazed up at him.

Daisicle
Auarius to Thulani

A playful grin came onto Andromeda's face as Darias mentioned the bizzar events from the previous year. "Aye, but now I can say my dear Captain was truly the finest bonnie lass of all the seven seas." The fact that they were back pleased Andromeda, though. It really had been a great time, plus the open bar always left Darias a drunk and happy soul. He was pretty cute when he was drunk-happy.

"Mahap? Better be or I'll be finding another soul to dance with." She'd probably grab one of the wall flowers that had come by themselves but hadn't found someone to mingle with. She wasn't shy, after all. Heavens knew she'd have been eaten alive by that pirate crew if she had been.

Tartara Seabreeze
Andro to The Cap'n

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:12 pm
With a boyish grin he started to sweep her along the dancefloor. Not many had joined them yet, but the night was young and he didn't mind being the center of attention. Never shied away from it. "You know my dear Harmonia...I've come to notice something. All the other gods and goddesses seem to have some role to play...Bartender, bodyguard, hostesses...but you don't. Not that I'm complaining about stealing all your time." He softly dipped her to a low beat of the song before pulling her up.

Thank the guardians she said drinks first. He cleared his throat before awkwardly offering his arm for her to take. "To the bar then." Steady his nerves. Maybe he'd stop tripping over his own words then. As adorable as he probably was, she'd get bored of him if he couldn't offer some sort of substance. Show her how funny or smart or creative he was. And he couldn't really do that with his tongue metaphorically dragging on the ground.

When they reached their he smiled at the bartender. "Um...I'll...uh. Give me what...uh...that guy is having." He didn't actually know any names of any alcohol.

The barkeep raised an eyebrow while looking at where the poor leafy fellow was pointing. He served that gentle pae straight whiskey. Oh that poor leafy fellow. He shrugged though, and gave the kid what he ordered before turning at his...much lovelier companion. "And you?"

Evilsilverdragon
Tris to Harmonia and Leif to Gren XD she does defy scales

His good eye narrowed slightly as he called his female form 'fine'. "Oh ho ho, lets all have a good laugh at ye cap'ns expense! Lets not firget ye had scruff and mast yerself!" If she was dishing, he'd serve it back.

He really did need that drink now. He started shambling down the long hallway -who made a HALLWAY this long?! Took a pae with an ego, that's what. And so...pink. Blegh. "I'd like te see the landlubber who tink they can handle ye. I don't hafta gut 'em. Ye'd do et fer me the second a hand mis-landed."

kira of flames
Cap'n back to Andro lol

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:42 pm
"Don't worry, Flutter. Fuzzy is fine, taking care of your other little friends. I'm sure of it." Lemon wasn't really sure of it, "There's lots to do here. And the erotes will protect us from harm. Let's go!"

Lemon Hearts lead her friend, piggyback, towards the resort so they could check in.

The counter was empty. No one there to check the girls in or offer to take luggage (they really didn't have much) "Hello?" Lemon was not sure what to do, because they didn't have a room number yet. But there were keys on a board behind the desk. Maybe should could just ... take one.

She reached over the counter, only to have her arm grabbed. She might have screamed a little, and clung to Flutter.

"You want room?" came a tiny, accented voice from under the counter. "How many?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:50 pm
Maybe others would take the hint and join them on the dance floor, if not let them be the entertainment. Sweeping acrossed the floor, Harmonia felt at ease with the natural harmony of the dance itself.

His question set her eyes a light with mirth, the mysteriousness about their actual roles was always fun, "My beloved Champion, those are not our roles. Cherubs fulfill everything necessary for the event. We have roles to play but those are all ones some of us chose to do." Last year she was more active in helping to hand out greetings, that was true. However, it was merely because she wanted to, just as her adorable half-sisters chose to greet.

Oh no, what they really did was beyond mortal eyes. Just thinking about it called another peel of laughter as she winked at Tristen.

Grendell noticed the drink her companion had ordered. Well, that was an interesting choice. If he kept up with the hard stuff the night wouldn't end as she planned. Well, not with him anyway.

Rather than judge the drink choice aloud she made her own, "I'll have a red wine." There was no way a place as fancy of this didn't have the top shelf worthy of her. Elegantly sipping a wine fit better then the harder drinks though she did so love the bite.

Tartara Seabreeze
heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:05 pm
Xylia proceeded into the venue that the party was going to be held. Once she walked in she looked around in awe, being the very first Venus Day party for her, she realized that she was unprepared for this but was glad she had been smart about packing a nice, elegant and simple party dress. She was pretty certain before she left that there would be a huge party so she came prepared but looking around she seemed a little dazzled at how nice all the different dresses were. She did not have the luxury of fancy dresses. But she was pretty sure she would not let that dampen what her goal of coming here was to make some friends and enjoy herself. She weaved through the crowd to see if there was a place for her to hang out until the real festivities began. She hoped she would make some new friends out of this so she had some pae to hang out, but thus far her trip was a relaxing an a enjoyable one, if she had a choice she would come back next year in hopes for better success of social events. But, she was glad she came, she had to admit to herself that she was a little hesitant about the idea, but she was glad she came in the end.

Quote:
Free to engage in conversation

Harlequin, had followed Xylia in a few moments afterward, they were both flying solo. He looked around the room as well in awe and looked at how nicely dressed everyone else was. He was also very unprepared for this kind of function, but he was determined also not the let the crowds and other pae as well as couples dampen his goal of enjoying himself and making some new friends to hang out with. He wondered if he would leave this island with some friends to hang out with, but only time would tell him that answer and he was content with that. But, thus far his trip to the island was panning out to be a enjoyable one. He really wished he had more then just Shizzle, but it seemed there was a lot of activity going on.

Quote:
Free to engage in conversation

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games