Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:12 pm
Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image*** XXXX Maya listened while the young woman told her about the art gallery. She took the map, and would probably follow it later on to track Erik down. She couldn't stand how kind this girl was, sickly sweet really. Then again she didn't know who Maya was.

XXXXWithout thinking - which is quite typical for Maya - she made a comment, that probably wasn't the smartest. "Maybe you know where Erik is?" She asked so far forgetting the coffee on the table, as she reclined back in her chair to get a good look at Lily, waiting for a reaction. Throughout their conversation Maya had wanted to scream, and that reckless behavior wanted to come out full force. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily was about to leave and serve another customer when the blonde asked if she knew where Erik was. Stopping in her tracks she then turned to face the blonde woman with emerald eyes. " Erik?" Was she talking about her Erik or another? If she was talking about her Erik why was she looking for him? Maybe she was a client of his or something to do with his work? It was posable that she was an old friend but Lily was not sure. Though what bothered Lily a little was why was this asking her about Erik. " I am sorry I don't..." She wasn't lying, she didn't know where Erik was but something was off about this woman a little.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:51 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Maya smirked at the girls flustered reaction. She stood from her seat and nodded. "No you wouldn't know where he was, not this time of the month." She said with a shrug as she threw a few crumpled bills on the table for her coffee. Swiftly Maya pulled her jacket back over her shoulders, hiding the wound she suffered last night from view.

XXXXBefore leaving Maya chuckled. "Tell him that a wolf is looking for him. He knows I'll find him sooner or later only a matter of time." Showing that the young woman had no respect for personal space Maya reached out and touched the girls brown hair for a moment "Usually he prefers blondes...strange." She said mostly to herself in a quieter tone before dropping Lily's hair. For a moment her bright green eyes looked into Lily's grey blue ones before the young woman smirked and walking out of the cafe. With the sun glaring the young woman quickly shoved her sunglasses on before heading down the street, easily finding a rowdy group to occupy her time.XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Lily Grey

Lily noticed the blondes smirk at her making Lily's feeling about something off with this woman even stronger. She watched the woman through the bills onto the table before she put on her jacket. Before the jacket was fully on Lily managed to get a glimpse of the wound on her shoulder. Lily wondered a little how she could of gotten such a wound but that thought was soon out the window when the emerald eyed woman was in Lily's space.

Being skittish as Lily is she stepped back a little when the woman grabbed her hair. She didn't say anything, and at first she did not dare make eye contact but when the woman said he prefers blondes her hunting blueish grey eyes locked with hers. When the woman walked passed Lily she did not move for a while till she heard the cafe door open before slowly turning around and watched the woman walk down the street. Who was she and why was she looking for Erik? Something was off about her and she did not like the feeling that this woman knew her. Taking the bills off the table and the coffee cup Lily returned to her work. For the rest of her shift Lily tried to only focus on her work but her mind kept drifting off between Erik and the blonde woman. When Lily's shift was over she went to the library to rent out a couple of books about wolves and large dogs. She was still bothered by last nights event and wanted to see if what she saw could of been a large dog or wolf last night. Making it just in time before the library closed for the night she got her books and started to make her way home, staying close to the street lights.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:10 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Once the sun had dipped low in the sky Erik began to venture outside. He thought of getting his jacket and was happy to remember Lily had it. Thinking of the girl he texted her 'Hey, hope work was alright.' However the young man was not content to just leave it as a text. With the full moon on his side it was easy to track her, of course he started at the cafe. But a familiar scent caught his attention, it was faint but there. "Have to look into that later." He said to himself before heading off to follow Lily's path.

XXXXErik easily caught up with her and found her returning from the library. Taking a moment he tried to make it seem like he wasn't looking for her, and just casually bumped into her. As he neared the girl he smiled "Well hello beautiful." He said while his brilliant blue eyes took in her form. He wanted to go forward and wrap her in a hug, kiss those tender lips but he settled for simply coming close to her and taking in her calming scent. Erik became a bit worried once he noticed the uneasiness that wafted off of her. At this his voice dropped, adopting a softer tone. "Everything alright Lily?" He asked concerned for her. He had convinced himself that she would be safe and he prayed that she was and he was just over reacting.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Lily Grey

As Lily walked down the street, she was already reading one of the books that she got. She walked in a slow and in the light of the street lights to be sure not to walk into anything or anyone. She didn't hear her phone go off from Eriks text. As she walked she started to feel more and more tiered do to the lack of sleep. Lily did not notice Erik at all until she heard a voice which made the young woman jump, dropping the book she was reading. Looking up she saw that it was The tall man with glowing blue eyed that she adored.

" Oh Erik..." She let out a sigh and bent down to grab the book she had dropped and looked back up at him. " What are you doing here? I thought you would be gone for work for a while." Lily asked a bit quietly as if she was trying to not show some kind of emotion.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:13 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik shrugged "Had to come back into town for a few things. Don't have to be back at it till later on." He explained but did not lose the worried expression. And her attempts at looking expressionless only served to increase his worry. He sighed "Don't hide from me." He whispered pain leaking into his voice.

XXXXErik kept from touching her, afraid she would bolt almost. "I can see something's up. Did something happen at work?" He asked guessing for a moment before he continued "Please tell me, I'll worry all night if you don't." He whispered to her and gave a gentle smile. In the back of his mind he reprimanded himself for leaving her be. He should have come to her side first thing to make sure nothing happened. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:19 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX Maya had spent a good portion of the day finding all of Erik's haunts. But so far she couldn't find his apartment. The blonde had been frustrated and when the bars opened she had dealt with it in her usual rowdy fashion. When the sun ran from the sky Maya continued her search.

XXXXTaking her time Maya found his apartment finally. "Can't hide from me pretty boy." She whispered to herself with a giggle as she ran towards the apartment. Making sure none followed she kicked in the door expecting to find the wolf she was looking for. With a growl, realizing that he was no where to be found Maya yelled. In typical wild child fashion she tossed his place, throwing and breaking furniture which there wasn't much of. When her rage was sated she stepped back and looked at the damage. She sat in the damage and waited for moon rise. Tonight she would need a good hunt. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Lily Grey

Lily nodded her head slowly when Erik explained why he was back in town. When he said not to hide from him she looked away from him, as if she was trying to hide the fact that she wanted to hide because that was all she ever knew. Running, hiding, saying nothing as she was so use to the idea that no one cared. " Its nothing... Just didn't sleep last night is all and busy at work." She was almost acting like a scared dog about to be punished.

She was still not looking at him as she spoke, and she didn't say anything for a while before she looked at her hair and touched the same lock of hair that blonde woman did. " Have... You ever seen a wolf here? In the city?" Lily asked as she slowly dropped her lock of hair and clung onto her book more.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:48 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Noting her demeanor seeming to expect being reprimanded Erik withheld the growl that begged to be released due to his frustrations. He settled for a sigh and pinching the bridge of his nose. "Fine. You'll tell me when you're ready." He said and reasoned to himself before he

XXXXErik watched thoughtfully as she stood quiet for some time. It gave him time to notice the book in her hands. 'Why is she reading up on wolves?' He asked himself wondering if he gave her any inclination. When her soft voice continued Erik listened and drew a pensive look on his face at her question. "A wolf...yeah probably once or twice. Normally they don't come into the city though." He said all the while thinking 'at least not the stupid ones.' before he pressed on. "I take it you saw one. What did it look like?" He asked trying to appear unaffected by it. But he worried that perhaps, Lily had encountered the blonde wolf he read about in the forums. He knew a few blonde wolfs, and he prayed it was just one passing through and not a particular wild one. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Lily Grey

Lily almost jolted up when Erik said he had seen a wolf. " You have? Not a large dog but a wolf in this city?" She asked, finally looking up at him as she hoped his answer was yes. If he said yes then she knew what she saw last night could of been a wolf and she was not making it all up in her head. She didn't want Erik to think she was losing it, she didn't want him to see her as the crazy girl everyone else saw her as.

" It was large whiteish and yellow with glowing emerald eyes... It was outside my apartment last night before something attacked it. I don't know what it was but the wolf killed it and when I went down to see it..." She stopped for a moment as she remembered the wolf looking at her with blood dripping from its mouth. " I-In the morning there was nothing." She said quietly. " Animal control said it could not of been a wolf." She remembered them asking her if she had been drinking before hanging up and trying to call Erik before she hung up before he could answer.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:33 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was a bit shocked when she exploded with activity in her expression. He only dumbly nodded to confirm what he had said. True there were some regular and not so regular wolves around the city. His eyes narrowed as he listened to Lily describe the wolf. Mentally he cursed when he heard her description. 'Could be Maya, or please let it be a random loner.' He hoped praying to whatever god would listen. Erik stepped close to her and while he wanted to comfort her he needed information. "There are a few wolves. some really smart and big."

XXXXThe young man took a breath before continuing "Please stay inside tonight. The smart and big ones go away after a few days." He explained and hoped she could hear the pleading in his voice. Regardless if it was Maya or a lone wolf they would kill her, that Erik was sure of. "Around what time did you see it? It didn't hurt you right?" He asked wanting more information and his worry forced to ask the silly question considering she was right in front of him physically fine. Mentally at her admission he decided to stay near her apartment should protection be needed. He'd need to take extra precautions to make sure he wasn't seen, but for Lily he would do anything. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Lily Grey

When Erik confirmed that he had seen wolves in the city she let out another sigh. She was relieved that he said yes because she knew what she saw was real. Though there was still the question on what the black figure she saw last night was. Her grip on her book loosened and she felt slightly more relaxed as she had somewhat confirmation that she was not seeing things.

" Stay inside?" Lily asked a little confused at first. " You think it will come back to the same area?" She didn't understand why it would come back unless it was a good hunting ground but then again was there really any good hunting grounds for a wolf in the city? " It is not like I go anywhere at night unless I am with you Erik." She didn't have plans on going out tonight or any night really until she meet Erik. " Maybe a hour or so after you dropped me off. It didn't hurt me, just growled is all." She insured Erik though she was sure the wolf was going to jump on her when it ran at her but it just ran past her.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:35 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik let out a breath of relief when she reported that she did not suffer any injury. Finally Erik gave into his impulse and moved forward to place a gentle hand upon her shoulder. "Just in case, it might come back." He reasoned and smiled to her gently before giving a gentle squeeze. The young man was worried about the wolf's reaction to his beloved Lily.

XXXX Erik knew what time it was, he could feel the moons pull on him. He wanted to ask if it looked familiar to her, but would Lily really recognize a wolf. He decided he got the most information he could out of her and decided to press on. "Did anything happen today? I don't think a wolf would make you this tense." Now that he touched her shoulder he could feel the tension she held in her small frame, and that worried him greatly. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:15 am

Lily Grey

With Lilys old habits kicking in, she flinched when Erik stepped towards her and even almost stepped back. Though the skittish young woman did not when she felt his warm gentle hand on her shoulder, making her let out a small silent sigh before placing her hand on top of his. " Alright." She said softly with a slight nod. She was not planning on going out tonight any ways, just stay in and read the books she got.

When Erik asked if anything happened at work, she knew she could not hide it from him and he had a right to know as it was about him. " A woman was looking for you." Lily said as her hand slowly started to slip off from Eriks hand that was on her shoulder. " She said a wolf was looking for you and that she will find you sooner or later." Lily said, glancing away slightly before looking back at Erik as her hand was no longer on top of his. " I take it she was one of your exes as she clearly knew that I knew you and stated you prefer blondes."

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games