Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:30 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She raised an eyebrow hearing that she was too young to challenge him. Her hands gone to her hips and she stood her ground as he walked towards her. Though when he was two feet away, she let her body shift into a basic fox. As he would probably notice something about Amelia was different from most people. She could block off her mind, in sections.

He would only be able to read her movements, physically. As she had that blocked in her minds view. Yet she would be able to hear him speak physically and in her mind. Well she was able to reply back. Of course now she started to walk around getting used to the foxes body. She knew that she would have a harder time with other animals. But for now she was sticking with what she knew. Or the ones that she wrote papers on if not some how took care of them.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled as he watched her change. Although he did notice that not all of her mind was open to his mind reading abilities. Overall she was a rather interesting person."Maria, Dimitri I would ask that you accompany me. Let Amelia get used to this form. Besides I know that Dimitri still has the mission his lord had given him."Damian then started off without checking to see if they were following.

Dimitri watched Damian walk off and then he looked to Maria."He just kind of expects us to follow when he says huh."He then turned and watched Amelia for a bit before going after Damian since he did need to tell him about his lords mission.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:03 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She had started to walk around when he chuckled. Before stopping when he asked the Maid and Dimitri to leave. Now she frowned at him best as her fox face could show. Of course Maria was looking between the shape shifter and her Master. Only to do something she never really done before and that was not trail after her Master.

It was clear that she was worried about Amelia, was it? Passing out from pushing herself and her powers to far. After Dimitri left Amelia turned into a barn owl. Of course she was a bit nervous of heights but not like Abi' was known to be. Before she could try to take off Maria wrapped her apron around her wrist and pointed to a branch on a tree.

Of course Amelia didn't argue with the free ride. Though she was stretching her wings out once she was on the branch that was five feet off the ground. Maria moved away and watched Amelia start to fly. Of course the first three times she had a bit of a crash landing. And each time Maria helped her back up. Finally she was able to get used to some low flying never going over ten feet high. After a good hour or so Amelia transformed back into her human form well in a tree. But she climbed down and started to pray without barriers around her mind.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:56 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri noticed that Maria was not with them when they were a few rooms ahead.He decided that he wasn't going to mention this to Damian yet. When they made it to the room Damian was leading them to Dimitri looked around. The room was simple. There was one large bookcase on the side wall. Then there was a desk and slightly behind that was a fireplace. It was odd though because the flames were blue."You may now tell me why your lord commander sent you to me."Dimitri nodded and then said."Well you see the knight commander believes that we have found Merlin. After all these years King Arthur's adviser might still be alive. He was hoping that you might know something."

Damian shrugged."Might be that I do. Now tell me this why should I help. I have always found the knight commander to be annoying.
He always thinks that just because he is the knight commander he can command me."

Dimitri didn't have anything to say to that so he sat in quiet to think of how he could respond to that.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:05 am
Amelia Kettesmith

Soon enough Maria was helping carry Amelia with her arm around her shoulder. Of course she was tired but not passing out just yet. Of course they saw what room the men were in before moving towards the doorway. But neither of them said nothing. Though Amelia was grinning from her self taught shape shifting lesson.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:43 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't prod Dimitri to respond to his question. He sat quietly as Dimitri thought. When he saw Amelia and Maria standing in the doorway he stood up and approached them."From the grin on your face I would hazard the guess that you feel confident on your skills. When you are fully rested we can test your abilities."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:20 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She rolled her eyes and kept smiling. "I never thought flying could be fun, but it is. Good thing I don't have a major fear of heights. Or else I would of never made it off the ground.", she said a rather happy voice. Though she and Maria didn't bother with pulling a couple of feathers from her hair. Yet she knew that her hair almost looked a bit ratty from the lack of a brush or comb. Maria just looked at Damian and tilted her head."Which room shall I take her to?", she asked.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then shrugged."The rooms over looking the gardens should be fine. You can place her in that room I will have others bring in the wash tub."He looked to Amelia."I'm sure that you are old enough that I don't need to send someone in to wash you correct."

Dimitri still seemed lost in thought.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She seemed happy to hear of the view that she'd be getting. Only to frown at Damian and bit her thumb at Damian,"I bite my thumb at you, Sir. Cause I'm not a pup, or a cub. But a woman whom can take care of herself and her family. Even if it's my friends.", she said, well looking at Damian. Of course she noticed that Dimitri was out of it so she smirked but kept a comment to herself.
Though I'd like Dimitri wash me any day of the week.

As Maria looked a bit confused at this. Since what Amelia had done wouldn't be called an insult until about two hundred years later. And be known into the future thanks to Shakespare.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Well you may go ahead and bite you thumb at me madame. That is not an insult just yet. However even if it was I would still not care."Damian the looked to Maria."Please take Amelia to the room. Let her rest up."

Dimitri kept thinking about what Damian said but then spoke up after Amelia and Maria left."I understand that you don't lower yourself to being commanded by a simple knight commander but all he does is for the betterment of his kindom."

"And what does that mean for me. I know that they haven't told you of just what I am but I know that you can guess that I am not human. What do human concerns mean to me."

Dimitri was again at a loss for words and remained quiet again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She sighed and let Maria take her to the room. Once they got there, she let Maria help her undo her corset. Since she had tired out her arms. Soon enough she was relaxing in the bath and waited until the water got cool. When she was done washing up, she got dressed in a night gown and sighed. Before climbing into the bed and curling up into the blankets with thoughts of, Dimitri. When she fell asleep, it was into a deep peaceful slumber. Though she was laying on her left side for most of the night.

eternalknight2013
Not sure if you're going to have Damian tease her or not

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually sent Dimitri away. For one reason it was to give Dimitri time to think of another argument. The other reason was because his own patience was running out. When he was alone again he mentally sent a command to Maria asking her to return to him.

Dimitri was in his own room thinking about what he can do to convince Damian to help. He couldn't think of anything and fell asleep.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia kept sleeping peacefully.

~~~ Maria ~~~

She had just gotten into her ankle long night gown. Only to pull her house robe on, hearing that she was being paged by her boss. Sighing she gone to his room only to knock and wait for him to answer. Not wanting to walk in on him changing. Though she had her hair out of her braid and it was a bit messy. Since she had ruffled it a bit. As soon as she saw Damian she bowed her head. "What's wrong my Master?", she asked.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri slept not great but well enough while trying to think of how to convince Damian.

Once Maria was in the room with Damian he turned to face her."Maria I am going to ask you to help Amelia. I know you were doing that already but I just want to make sure that Amelia can find a friend in this time. She already has some slight feelings for Dimitri but at this point I don't know if it just attraction of maybe something deeper."He grinned at her."Besides I know that I brought you in but I have said that you are free to leave when you want. So I am asking you to be help Amelia get acclimatized here since we are unsure how long she will be here."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia kept sleeping peacefully.

~~~ Maria ~~~

She listened to him and nodded."Yes, Master. And if I may ask, was it you who brought her here? It only makes sense to me since you do have a cruel sense of humor. Sorry if I speak out of line... But I don't see how her having feelings for Dimitri is going to change things. Especially if he's to keep his vows.", she spoke in a rushed manner. Before face palming and sighing into her hand.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces