Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[What Is Yaoi] Most Yaoi fans are girls? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yup, so true....
View Results

kainkuga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:59 pm
its just like guys like lesbians *shrugs* it's hot cause it's the devils fruit  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:47 am
Thats what i've always said! If guys can like girls getting it on, then girls can like seeing guys get it on too. But of course, thats not the reason for liking it. The reason is this: Its incredibly hot, and cute!  

Pomba Gira

pixie_cc

Familiar Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:54 pm
Frankly, I don't care who it was made for. I'm a girl and I love yaoi, redface mostly some shounen ai. It's cute and hot! xd heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm
It's human nature to want the thing u can't have.  

Kakashi1617

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:30 pm
Yaoi was made for Women. So Women like it. whee heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:46 am
I love YAOI. I agree to what almost everyone here says.  

Firey Mitsuki

black_bloody_princess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:11 am
yea true... I noticed that in fanfiction, majority of the Yaoi authors are girls, and they're pretty good at it too... and from the fact that majority of the Yaoi fans are girls... well, guys don't enjoy it much seeing a person with the same sex as him having sex with another guy...... I prefer Yaoi than Yuri myself...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:13 pm
Yeah, I'd have to agree with what everyone is saying in here. A LOT of the people into Yaoi are female.

Buuuttt.....men can enjoy it, too! smile

I think we can all agree on one thing:
Yaoi=cute/hot/sexy/life.  

AngelTristan

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:13 pm
It's true that Yaoi is made by girls to target a female audiance. The conflicts and plots in Yaoi tend to be very girly and lacking in violent fight scenes and busty women that draw most guys to Anime so naturally the audiance is mostly female. Not only that but most Gay men don't tend to liek Yaoi eithet because they find it stupid and unrealistic. The "uke" tends to be more of a girl than a boy anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:04 am
that's not completely true. One of my best friends is male and he is a yaoi fanboy. I think it depends on what you like to read.  

colonelhavoc

xoSHIRAHIMEox

Eternal Baby

12,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:40 pm
HARDCORE FAN RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!! xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:43 pm
Black_the(last)dogstar
It's true that Yaoi is made by girls to target a female audiance. The conflicts and plots in Yaoi tend to be very girly and lacking in violent fight scenes and busty women that draw most guys to Anime so naturally the audiance is mostly female. Not only that but most Gay men don't tend to liek Yaoi eithet because they find it stupid and unrealistic. The "uke" tends to be more of a girl than a boy anyway.

im a guy and i love yaoi ^^; so it always depend on your tastes...there is no direct target readers...  

-Saint Ayame-

FaitoKuro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:52 pm
I have often wondered why this seems to be the case. I just don't see as many, at all, male yaoi fans. It's like they can't understand it or they're heavily biased.
I have shown some yaoi to some of the males I know and have had them intrigued and enjoying it, though...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:47 pm
Gothic Lolita Kurama
NOTICE!: Yaoi/ Shounen ai was made FOR GIRLS

ahaha.
i forgot about that.

yep most yaoi fans are girls.

nenesama

nenesama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:49 pm
FaitoKuro
I have often wondered why this seems to be the case. I just don't see as many, at all, male yaoi fans. It's like they can't understand it or they're heavily biased.
I have shown some yaoi to some of the males I know and have had them intrigued and enjoying it, though...

heart
i have yet to meet guys like that, good for you~~

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas