Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-24)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 pm
I am attacking AJ!!

Gene would have snapped the member of the Black Sands tat talked back to her, balking sheen they did, but suddenly they were all at each others throats, and - quite frankly - the doppelganger wasn't involving herself in that s**t.

A rage had already built up in her from that comment, but it kept building. She had always been prone to anger, lashing out and ripping new ones. Gene had calmed a little bow that she was a responsible and respectable businesswoman, yet..

She rounded on the student that had been causing issues, ignoring that Xiu was trying to talk him out of it. He's already physically harassed a ghoul, and he was likely to do it again.

"I think it's your nap time, little boil." She hissed, decking him across the face with a scaly fist.

Battle stats

Character name: Gene
HP: 52
Action type: Attack
Damage: 10
Target: AJ
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

Meexgane
My character is attacking yours!

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:07 pm
I am [attacking] Black Sands!!

Seriously, what was it with everyone calling her a jack damed kid?! Plus being told to stay out of it just make her want to butt in even more. However the drama that was unfolding around the students had drawn her attention, the dragon making no comments about the the other dragon in the room, though if things got out of hand she would step in to try and quell his little tempter tantrum.

Xiu was going a good job of trying to calm him down, but with tempers flaring she wasn't sure how long it would last.

Suddenly the beam of light intensified, and she grimaced at the red mist filling the room, but that became the least of her concerns. She felt a powerful rage fill her mind, a soft growl emanating from her which grew to a ferocious snarl. She bared her teeth at the quarreling gang members, a unquenchable thirst for battle rushing through her veins.

Lowing her head, she charged recklessly at the members, heedless of any damage done to her in the process.

Battle stats

Character name: Pokerus
HP: 55
Damage: 6 + 1= 7
Target: Black Sands

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:26 pm
I am [attacking] GENE!!

It was unbearable. Shun breathed in slowly, trying to clear his mind. It wasn't working. His good eye snapped open and he looked around at the violence all around. He had just been about to rush at one of the gangsters, but someone else caught his attention. Gene. He recalled their spar some time ago, and for whatever reason, this spurred his wrath even further. Unable to hold back any longer, he shadowstepped to her position and attempted to thrust both his daggers into her exposed back.

Battle stats

Character name: Shun Kuroda
HP: 52
Damage:4 +0=4
Target: GENE
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 11 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 pm
((Null))  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:47 pm
I am attacking GENE!!

Right after his questions, the ring materialized, it was all beautiful and stunning. Red. As expected.

Rage. Hunger. Wrath. Worth.

AJ wanted the ring and it matched with the feeling the bracelet had been sending him. He was boiling, like dragged back to his street dog past where he fought without thinking anything. Something was pushed to burst out inside him finally given an exit, he gritted his teeth. He wanted to hit, to let their face smeared with bloods and tears. The scene of the battlefield pleased him, but he was thirsty to join them.

He was picking a target when someone attacked him first. It was Xiu's friend. That ghoul always gave him a hurtful feeling and stirred with his emotions and now her friend joined in. He shook his head to get rid of the dizziness, spat out the bloods in mouth and glared at her. "I'm alright. Do you need a rest, Aunt?"

While another attacked from her back, he lunged from her front. The scaly claws left scratch marks across her pretty face.

Battle stats

Character name: AJ
HP: 18/ 40
Damage: 4
Target: GENE
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

xCarhop Cavalier

phantompanther13 rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3 Total: 27 (11-44)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:41 am
I am attacking AJ!!

Andrew was busy pouting. For a few minutes while the water user was busy being calmed down by her friends. He was just pouting but now... every time he looked at AJ he felt the rage build up more an more.

He wanted the treasure. Andrew wanted it bad, not just for someone one else but for himself. He wanted to make claim on it. And AJ... AJ was standing in his way on that. He knew AJ wanted it... though he wasn't sure why after all his words but he promised himself to stop caring about AJ already right?

He just.. wouldn't care any more. But AJ was wet and he didn't want to kick him anymore like he had before. Well he didn't want to just kick him. Maybe, just maybe he just wanted to see him burn. Wanted to see the whole world burn. He hated this whole school anyways.

Andrew came back towards AJ and summoned fireballs, launching them at him. Their last spar had ended badly, but this time, Andrew's aim was dead on. Not that Andrew cared about any fireballs that missed an landed elsewhere.

Battle stats

Character name: Andrew
HP: 42
Action type: Fear attack
Damage: 18
Target: AJ (sorry dude)

Meegane
Hi... fireballs.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kaiyumi rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:16 am
I am defending AJ!!
Edit: kind of oops I'm late aren't I

Although AJ seemed somewhat resistant to her gentle prodding, his tail was another story, crying out with the confused and frightened tone of a scareling. Expression softening, she opened her mouth to reply, only to find the beginnings of a red mist begin to curl around her and fill the room.

The feeling that filled her was an uncomfortable familiar one, reminding her greatly of the time she had first received the the Crown of Destruction ages back. Her chest gradually began to fill with rage, an emotion that she struggled to suppress by clutching her arms and digging her nails into her skin and flesh. She tried to focus on the pain--tried to remember the things she had done the last time something like this had happened to her.

But Jack, it was so hard to resist.

Although her head was slightly lowered, she could spot her friends fighting amongst one another from the corner of her eye. Feeling as if her limbs were unbearably heavy, she stepped in front of AJ in an attempt to defend him while simultaneously trying to suppress the pulsing anger that was building inside of her.

Not again. Don't let it happen again. Was she really going to lash out at people again? She struggled to keep the thought afloat in a sea of much more malicious ones, digging her nails in a little deeper.

"Hold on..." she croaked out to Gene and Andrew, "Please just..."

Battle stats

Character name: Xiuying
HP: 44/60
Action type: Defend (uses 1-12 dice!)
Damage: 6
Target: AJ

Meeganex
My character is defending yours! (edit: OKAY WAIT HE HIT ZERO I JUST REALIZED THAT WHOOPS OH WELL)

phantompanther13x
whOOPS

Carhop Cavalierx
I'll just leave it /cries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:54 am
He watched them gather close like sharks—Sharra, the dormouse, and finally Marosa himself. The boil didn't match West's vague memory; not only was he lacking the wings he would have used to identify him, but he seemed haggard. Tired. Bed rest. Whatever.

Yeah, they had met once, but West wasn't interested in taking a trip down memory lane right now. Yaya remained distractingly angry, but the look in her eyes was pure despair, and that was something he could help with. Nudging aside those who stood in his way, the wrath demon enveloped Yaya in a silent squeeze.

West's grip tightened as the pillar of light pulsed and tossed those around it away. He couldn't help thinking that he should have known what this room was for before now. Peering between her horns at the carnage that was already underway, the demon smiled.

Azure Desiderium

Kanth

Beejoux

Rikku Takanashi

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 am
Breath.

The ghoul counted her breathes, trying to force her pulse slower, trying to force back the flood of emotions that threatened to drown her. Or them. It might have worked, retreating into her own head, blocking out their voices as they tried to cool her temper. It might have worked if she'd had more time, but the current source of her anger was joining then, his voice cutting through the white noise she'd wrapped herself in.

Her hands lowered slowly, head turning to catch the fey in chilly stare, venom and hurt coating her tongue as she fought for something to say, visibly struggling against simply lashing out verbal or otherwise.

It was good that Westus interceded. The ghoul startled as ahe was pulled into a sudden embrace, eyes going wide. For a frozen second she didn't react, too stunned, but slowly she melted into the hug, drawing her arms up to loop around his torso. He was a constant. He was an anchor in rough waters that she could cling to. He offered a measure of control.

Briefly.

The pillar of light the djinn had paid no mind to exploded out, and slowly, like the birth of a storm, chaos erupted around them. She felt West's arms tighten a second before the burning flicker of barely contained rage started to grow, like wild fire.

She tried to turn, tried to face the boils that had the source of all her stress and strain and anger over the last week. Blue eyes blazing, bright and brighter. The near green of the ocean before the heavens ripped then open.

Azure Desiderium

Kanth

smerdle

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:25 am
He didn't mind creeple attacking him or swarming him as a target, when he met similar creeple in dark alley wandering like stray cats or dogs, they would gang up against him. Alone, only himself, he was used to it, wounds and pains were better than the happy laughter at home. He felt unnecessary. Fighting was how he found himself meaningful, at least from the loathing eyes of his enemy, he could see the reflection of himself. The tail head didn't enjoy that, but it will guard AJ from dangers and snap at their weapons. The boil seldom fight with weapons, most of the time he fought bare handed, unless he blocked the attack from a weapon, robbed it and return the favour with it. That was the boil who used to see creeple's disdainful, rejecting and hating faces.

Therefore, besides the ghost, he wasn't surprised someone was attacking but he still made a startled face when his eyes caught who threw the fireball. That is, he didn't expect the demon would attack him outside spars. The mouth agape didn't last long before he smiled.

His fleshes smelt, the forearm he used to block the fireball smoked and darkened as the second one was thrown at him. The demon didn't stop, his expression told AJ he wanted him die. It wasn't the first one looking him like that, but he underestimated the ache when it wasn't others but Andrew. The arm burnt, but he didn't take care of it. One after another, he used the same arm to occlude the attacks. The smell was rich and sour, like roasted meat, the darkened part expanded and soon his whole arm was jet black.

It would be how the one-sided fight between them ended if not the Baku stepped in. He knew he was about to fall down, his breathe was rapid and messy from the damage, Head was crying already but he couldn't even put his hand on top of it to comfort him. His hand was numb and unwilling to move, it just feebly rested besides him, carbonated. He couldn't take one more blow but the demon in wrath didn't catch the sight of Xiu. He gritted his teeth, using the rest of the energy to pull the baku into his bosom and used his back to face the last fireball.

He hissed for the unbearable burning pain sizzling on his back and weakly released Xiu. AJ turned his head around with blurred vision for Andrew. "Andrew Conner." He paused, panting. The expression on his creased face was the saddest the demon had seen. "That's how you call me a friend?" It was so unsuitable for the serpent-dragon boil Andrew knew so long. Voice was soft and weak as he called the demon's full name for the first time. AJ was always smiling but now he left him the agonizing sorrowful look before a final bitter smile to himself, a glance at Xiu who seemed to be alright and he fell.

AJ had his eyes closed tightly in pain and the white hair spread on the floor like small white snakes with red heads, Head weakly rested itself on top of AJ, like guarding him by all means.

phantompanther13
Enjoy my feel post

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 am
While the two groups were fighting, one of the Malocchio had taken out a smaller bomb to lob at the Black Sands. Just as they were about to throw it, one of the shadows flitted on past them, striking them down. The grunt fell over, then quickly got back up and looked around to see what had hit them. Grumbling to themselves, they prepared to throw it once more, when another shadow struck, dissipating the grunt this time around.

Unfortunately, that didn't make the small bomb go away. It landed onto the ground and rolled away before exploding.

OOC
The next three posts by characters who have more than 0 hp take 2 damage!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 am
Andrew stopped on his own, stopped the assault just when AJ could bear no more. He wasn't planning to hit Xiu, nor did he want to actually kill AJ just take him down and out for a while. He wouldn't kill him. Andrew was not a killer, but he did take some pleasure in seeing AJ going down at his own hand so easily.

"You asked me to stop caring about you. I did. You rejected my friendship. Don't complain about loosing what you didn't want." the rejection still hurt. Andrew did not give his trust easily nor lightly. "Now sit down and stay out of the fight. If you dissipate I'll kill you." ok he still cared just a little. He was just terrible about showing it. But he like Gene he just wanted AJ to stop.

But Andrew could still feel the rage. His tail burned and he could feel the heat rushing though his body, licking across his horns as he surveyed the room. There were others, Xiu, who had moved in too late to protect AJ, and the zombie ghoul who had just attacked AJ. Andrew didn't really know why she did but he decided he didn't like her much. The water user who he knew he didn't like. But he also didn't want anything to do with. No one was focused too much on him at the moment. Some part of him watched to watch them burn, watch them all burn down to ground. Wanted to continue his assault till they all died. Show them what it truly was to be fire and how much he had held back until now.

But Xiu, she was whispering...

And the little mouse, she had thought he was something when he produced his flames before. Where they afraid of him now? Would they turn on him? A bomb went off, causing a small smile to set on his face. Explosions yes. It didn't matter that it hurt him.

"Xiu... are you afraid of me now?" Now that he was fully flamed up, after he had attacked AJ, after AJ had pulled her into battle, protected her though he didn't need to. The smile from the bomb blast dropped as he started at her. It was important that she tell him...

It was important that one person in the world would look passed the flames. But he knew she was still afraid of fire. Kind of like... her. His vision wavered and he felt his hands start shaking fire licking between his fingers as he pulled them into fists. He felt himself on a cliff but he was in control. He made his own choices, despite the rage sweeping through him singing to fight more, to burn everything. To watch the world burn. But if he did he would hurt Xiu, hurt the little mouse. He gave the mouse a glance too, judging.

Battle stats

Character name:
HP: 40
Action type:none
Damage: none
Target: none

Kaiyumi
You have about one chance to make him stop fighting before he goes hulk smash.

Rikku Takanashi
Your compliment was remembered.

Meegane
Sorry AJ, but guess what he still cares.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Azure Desiderium rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 am
I am [defending] Marosa!!

The Nergal actually snorted a soft laugh at the fey boil’s quip, caught off guard by it as he was. Now was not the place and time for such jokes, and as a result, it was muted. Still, that was at least some small reassurement that no (further) permanent damage had been sustained by the coppery-haired escapee during his gallivanting about.

“Yeah. Make that…” Sharra took a glance over his shoulder, “…a whole bunch of us…who don’t know what’s going on.”

Acid-bright eyes slid over to Camilla and the boil lifted one of his spiky, natural pauldrons in dismissal, “Well, let’s just say that close quarters with others like that just falls under a particular category of ‘very strange’…” The demon dismissed the urge to massage his temples in perplexed frustration. Tensions were continuing to escalate, and his foremost source of worry was the djinn who was, rather literally, leaking with ire.

There might have been larger matters to address, but Hadiyya loomed all the larger in the Nergal’s set of priorities.

Before he’d had the chance to even turn back to her, a voice boomed out with a declaration….presumably from the ominous pillar of….ah, apparently ring teleportation or some-such typical dramatics. Gritting his teeth for a moment, he growled softly, black spikes rising from his spine and shoulders, green and ebon tail beginning to tick back and forth behind him as all senses went to the next level of defensive alert.

“Ring of Wrath….?” A swift perusal of West, as though the demon boil should know something on the topic…but that was probably species-ist, considering the seething pit of chaos that was Amityville. There was something of relief that surged over him when Hadiyya’s long-time friend curled arms about the distraught ghoul, because…at least that would slow her down.

Sharra too, could feel anger welling up from his innermost being, coupling with frustration and self-criticism to scour his very self with a purging sort of righteous self-loathing. Oh great. One lip curled up in a snarl, though it was not borne of aggression but a very grim realization of what this situation might quickly disintegrate into. Because if he was feeling this….

…he could not imagine what Hadiyya was experiencing.

Furtive eyes settled on her brightly burning ones, and the blond felt something within him sink. “Oh, Jack….” Almost by reflex he side-stepped to bar the recovering fey boil from her immediate gaze, placing his lean frame between Marosa and the djinn…who seemed to be plunging straight into a near-berserker state. “West…I would not let go…if that’s ah…possible…”

Flickering a pointed stare over his shoulder, he did his best to pin the faerie of the group with merely the force of his glare. “If you try anything heroic I am going to tie you to something and leave you there.” An authoritative rumble accompanied the words. He did NOT need to corral both of them right now.

Then the bomb went off.

The Nergal flinched but didn’t waver as spines and flesh alike were peppered with splash damage from the blast. Was he bleeding? Check. He brought up his right arm, now covered with dark spikes and green orbs in addition to the bright, near-neon claws, those fearsome in their own right, had sprouted where moments ago his fingers had been.

Oh well this was just great

Battle stats

Character name: Sharra Eldwaithe
HP: 40 - 2 = 38/40
Action type: Defend
Damage: 2
Target: Marosa
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3 …for now

Kanth
My character is attacking/defending yours!

Beejoux

Smerdle
West, hold her back! XD Oh man.

Rikku Takanashi

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 am
I am attacking Sludge !

Suddenly, she felt shivery in her own skin, as if something was going terribly, terribly wrong. The light knocked her back and she landed heavily against one of the walls. She saw it now - the ring, suspended (finally) in that beam of red light. "Mathias," she called out. Of all the creeple here, she knew him best, could trust him not to become strange. But even as she thought that, she swallowed heavily, feeling something burn within her. It was awful, really, everyone trying to vie for the ring like squabbling cats. The idea of shoving her thin fingers into stomachs, twisting the fight out of other people crossed her mind and she blinked. What was wrong with her?

Hollandaise felt her fingers flex with anticipation and wrapped her arms around herself as if to stave off some inevitable fate. Instead, she tried to focus on the tumult around her, searching, counting. She could not stop the small, pleased smile that crossed her face as AJ fell - even if she was also horrified by her own contentment in his defeat. Turning, she lashed out at the boil who had thrown the first blow - but, at the last moment, something exploded, throwing her off her mark. Skidding past him, she grimaced.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP: 34/40
Action type: attack
Damage: 0
Target: Sludge

poke mattix

seussi
brief mention

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:11 pm
I am attacking Andrew !

Breathing heavily, she whirled, hair fanning out behind her like cloak. Rage boiled up in her sickening fast, tingeing her vision red - or so it seemed. It could (and most likely was) all of the red mist in the room. Her eyes narrowed. He had used fire - destructive in a non-controlled way, pointless, burning. With a leap, Hollandaise sprang onto Andrew, thin fingers scraping down his face, wherever she could reach.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP: 34/40
Action type: attack
Damage: 9
Target: Andrew

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items