Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 am
Sythril Vythethi

You really think I can understand all that? Why can't it be simple addition and subtraction? Or, actual numbers and not fractions and decimals?
Another reason is that beause of the seperation from pokemon hidden legend II we simply couldn't do a addition and subtraction system for risk of prince and elemental reporting us for content theft.

But i think these will serve you well. There how i do the system now.

Percentage calcuator

Google base calculater  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:27 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Another reason is that beause of the seperation from pokemon hidden legend II we simply couldn't do a addition and subtraction system for risk of prince and elemental reporting us for content theft.

But i think these will serve you well. There how i do the system now.

Percentage calcuator

Google base calculater

Prince and Ele don't own that system. How many guilds do you think had the exact same system before PHL?

Anyway, I'm not using those. I have my own calculator. Even if I hardly use it.

And, it's they're, not there.  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:59 pm
An avatar contest where people dress like pokemon would be cool. Could maybe be done on tektek so who has what items isn't an issue.

Also I wanted to add that it's great seeing updates being made and the openness for feedback is nice  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:09 pm
StarlightSchism
An avatar contest where people dress like pokemon would be cool. Could maybe be done on tektek so who has what items isn't an issue.

Also I wanted to add that it's great seeing updates being made and the openness for feedback is nice

It's a nice idea, but tektek isn't around anymore. It's been taken down. = w=

o wo That's good. We really do like getting feedback.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 pm
Vigilia
StarlightSchism

Iv heard gaia was going to recreate TekTek here on gaia. The first step was that inventory price checker thing they released a month back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm
Vigilia
StarlightSchism

Iv heard gaia was going to recreate TekTek here on gaia. The first step was that inventory price checker thing they released a month back.

well, not really 'recreate' more like make their own avatar maker thing here on gaia.
But yeah. When that comes out, might be cool.

might need some rules on what items can be used, tho, since some of them just make it way too easy to cosplay certain pokemon now. XD  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:55 pm
Vigilia
Vigilia
StarlightSchism

well, not really 'recreate' more like make their own avatar maker thing here on gaia.
But yeah. When that comes out, might be cool.

might need some rules on what items can be used, tho, since some of them just make it way too easy to cosplay certain pokemon now. XD
Well id assume it wouldn't be usable for anything short of making dream avatars and maybe remake the gold counter sign thingy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:20 pm
SpectralEternity

Whats the ruling on recoloring shiny pokemon we get in events ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34 pm
SpectralEternity

The easter recolors are set the way they are unless you use another crystal shard on them, but as far as the shiny eggs and level 5 pokemon from the RNG prize wheel, you may color them however you wish.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

The easter recolors are set the way they are unless you use another crystal shard on them, but as far as the shiny eggs and level 5 pokemon from the RNG prize wheel, you may color them however you wish.
Ok well im wanting to use the normal art rather then a sprite. Is it ok if i get the colors as close as i can ? Pic money makes it to hard to do an exact match gonk  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:43 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Ok well im wanting to use the normal art rather then a sprite. Is it ok if i get the colors as close as i can ? Pic money makes it to hard to do an exact match gonk

Ahhhh I see what you're saying. Getting it as close as possible is fine, but which one are you trying to recreate? I can help you with it if you want c:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:47 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Ahhhh I see what you're saying. Getting it as close as possible is fine, but which one are you trying to recreate? I can help you with it if you want c:
Exeggcute. Ima try my luck with doing as close to a match as i can but my trail was a utter fail gonk Like it was so bad i wanted to clear my browser history xd  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:49 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Exeggcute. Ima try my luck with doing as close to a match as i can but my trail was a utter fail gonk Like it was so bad i wanted to clear my browser history xd

Pft that one was a doozy. Tie dye is certainly not easy. Well let me know if you make it or if you just want me to do it instead x3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:06 am
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Pft that one was a doozy. Tie dye is certainly not easy. Well let me know if you make it or if you just want me to do it instead x3
User ImageHow close did i get ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:53 am
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

User ImageHow close did i get ?

That's close enough x3 I don't mind you using that pic~  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games