Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:49 pm
Adelphos blushed a little and smiled. "My grandmother is Venus," he started, wondering how she might react to that. It wasn't until then that he realized just how little they knew of each other. But it didn't matter. It just meant that there was that much to learn, and he wanted to know everything. "Anteros is my father, and my mother is an angel pae'il named Yukiko." Who really should have been at the party by now. A flash of worry crossed his face before he smiled again. "Sounds like a noble quest indeed," he told her. "I'm glad you came...last year and today."
Twitchapher the 3rd
Ruby~

Ruzeh smiled softly as she watched Noir try to remember where his hands were supposed to go for a dance like this. He figured it out without help, though and she pressed close, laying her cheek against his. When they usually danced, well, when Ruzeh dragged him into it, she was the one who led them. Tonight, she was content to let him lead. For once, she wanted to relax and enjoy the time spent with Noir instead of her usual whirlwind ways. She took a breath and let it out slowly, smiling. "I love you, Noir," she murmured. She didn't say it enough. She didn't tell him often enough how much he meant to her, how much the little things he did for her and for the kids meant to her. Tonight wouldn't make up for it, but she could make it a start.
shadica
Noir~

Once the other two were gone, Aderyn put them from her mind and turned her focus back to Caine. Such muscles, such poise! Wow....just wow. She just couldnt' say enough how amazing this pae was!
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Ruri smirked and did purr at the feeling of the other so close against him. "Kasmai...I like it. Almost as much as I like dancing with you," he said with a crooked grin. He was usually much more aware of his surroundings, but just now this gorgeous hunk in his arms commanded all his attention. So when the red and purple teen rammed into them, Ruri snarled and bared his teeth at her. "Hey! Watch it, brat, the adults are dancing." And hopefully not just on the floor. Though that had possibilities... He narrowed his eyes at the oddly familiar kid who kept staring at him. She looked like a young version of himself which was....extremely creepy, he thought. Only differences seemed to be the obvious gender swap, and the wings on her back. Which made him think of a certain female from last year's party.... Yeah, he really didn't want to think about that particular possibility. "What are you staring at?" he snapped. "Go on, eat some candy or something, jeez." He turned away from her then and gave Kasmai his most winning smile. "Sorry about that... Someone didn't teach their brat any manners."
Menelie
Kasmai
Teigra
Illyria

Saoirse blinked a bit. "Yeah, how'd you know? I've got a sister, and twin brothers." Yet another piece of chocolate was popped between her lips as she grinned at the girls' back and forth. Very entertaining. She laughed a little and smiled at them. Seemed like they'd make good friends. She grumped a little as she caught a flash of red that was her sister. "And there's my sister," she sighed. Hm. Normally Illyria wasn't so clumsy, and yet she'd knocked right into those guys dancing. Hey wait a minute...that one furry guy looked kinda familiar. "Jeez, he looks just like Illyria," she murmured mostly to herself.
Twitchapher the 3rd
Cascade and Fiammetta~
Teigra
Because Saoirse noticed her sister, and Ruri hehe x3

Arc slipped a piece of fudge into his mouth and relaxed as Laz took control of the interaction. It wasn't that he was against making friends, it was just...other pae made him nervous. He blushed a little as the strange looking teen asked if they wanted to be friends. Well...that was fairly straightforward, wasn't it? Still...Arc was a little wary of the newcomer. The nervous shetani leaned a little closer to his sister and murmured, "W-what do you think?"
shadica
Laz~
Shicala
Zaba~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:17 pm
Toya was surprised when the Faun pushed her over she pushed her back as they rolled on the floor. she grabbed on to the Faun and fought to get back on top. Grabbing on to the Faun rolled on top of her "Surprise attacks are not cool at all, but then I am stronger so a surprise attack."
wiccan_faillie
Agnes]

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

For a moment, Illyria mistakenly believed the whole world had frozen still, her mind seeming to move a mile a minute, and yet slow as molasses at the same time. The resemblance was uncanny! Was there...could there be any other explanation? What were the odds there would be another Pae'il that looked this much like her? She'd always looked so different from the rest of her family...this could certainly explain a few things...

And like that, the frozen moment shattered when his snarl reached her ear. Instinct read this as a threat and she responded in kind, lifting her lip with a low-pitched feline growl. Tail lashing angrily, she stood her ground defiantly and refused to back down from the adult.

"Thought it was a mirror for a second," she drawled, cocking her head as if experimenting to see if he'd mimic her. "But turns out it's just some jerk."

It had to be true...

...but she wasn't sure she wanted it to be.

His last comment reached her and she bit her lip. Don't answer...don't answer... Her conscience and sense tried hard to keep her out of trouble. She'd gotten very good at ignoring it. She could feel the pressure building, hear her heart pounding in her head, the rage feeding on itself... With a snort, she whirled on her heel and spat back over her shoulder, "More manners than SOME people. Good thing I ain't your kid! Ugh!"

Deep down she knew it had to be. But she'd be damned if she let him see how much this hurt.

No wonder Mom never had anything to do with him again.

Strawberri Stardust
Oh dear... ^^;; Ruri...and possibly Saoirse if she wants to 'rescue' her retreating sister. (Or maybe it's 'rescuing' Ruri, not sure. XD)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:36 am
Mercutio frowned as his advances seemed to just get swatted back into his face. His ears flicked back and his tail tip twitched back and forth. He was becoming frustrated though his face simply remained blank. How could he not want him? It boggled his mind. His ears perked up at his out brust. With a small chuckle he purred his words to him, "Enjoy yourself, what else is there to do?" He noted him fiddling with the dress and laughed. "You look lovely either way."

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

wiccan_faillie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 am
User Image

Agnes wasn't strong enough. As soon as she tackled Toya to the ground, it was her back on the floor and not the other way around.
Agnes laughed loudly when she saw Toya on top of her.

"Hi there!" Agnes blowed the strands of hair away from her face for the winged Pae to see her face clearly.

"Your wings are touching my sides, it tickles!" Agnes giggled while struggling to cover her mouth because she can't move a single inch because of Toya's grip.

She thought of how she could wrestle her back, so to loosen the Pae's hold on her, Agnes nibbled the Pae's hair.

"Nom-nom-nom!"

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:34 am

After a bit of trial and error Noir eventually managed to sink into the rhythm of the dance and start to relax as he led them. He was glad that Ruzeh was able to find a moment of relaxation herself. She was usually such a whirlwind that he had a hard time keeping up. Sometime he wondered and worried if she took enough to to just rest and relax.

"I love you to." He whispered backed although he didn't think they could express just how much he loved her. Even if she didn't say it as often as she thought she should, her actions and smiles told him how much she loved him.

Strawberri Stardust

"Hmm I, think he is a little overzealous but we should give him a chance. Let me know if you want me to make him go away though." Lazuryt whispers backed as she leaned in next to Arc.

Pulling away from her brother the light blue teen flashed Zaba a smile. "Sure, I'd love to be friends! My name is Lazuryt, this is my brother Arc-En-Roche. It's nice to meet you." She gestured to her brother for a second before attempting to pull the other teens attention away from him again. "So what. Is your name?"

Strawberri Stardust

shicala

shadica

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:43 am
"You're...Grandmother is Venus?" Oh my. if her hands weren't busy she'd be covering her mouth right now! "So that makes you...." What did that make him? She wasn't too sure at the moment...He was related to these gods though...Wait...Oh he was being so sweet to her but she had something on her mind! "You said your mother was missing last year? So she's here right?" Ruby tried to look around. She didn't mean to ruin their mood. "I would love to meet them after all." It was only fair they knew about her after all.

Cascade was the first one to speak this time. "Me and Fiamma have the same mother...But different fathers..Sorta.... We were all born at the same time too so...Sorta quadruplets but not? I think you understand though."

Fiammetta nodded as she chewed on a chocolate. "I have a mom-dad...It's hard to explain."

The two siblings looked over as Saoirse pointed out her sibling. They looked to each other before Illyria started making a scene. They both turned to Saoirse, giving her a look of 'should we help her?'.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:08 am
Brazil finally looked up at Mercutio for the first time since she had some how turned into a he. She only looked at him because she was tired of looking at how ridiculous she appeared to be as a male in this dress. The male sighed, a heavy deep sigh. He wasn't sure if it was possible to enjoy himself anymore.

Despite the fact that Brazil was no longer under the influence of the seduction arrows, it was still quite flattering that this male was trying so hard. The blue kitty didn't even give up when she had her meltdown just a moment ago. And awww! He/she looked lovely with way. Brazil blushed, a very manly blush. "Thank you." Brazil responded. Though he could stop looking at his body and pretend for a moment that he was a girl again... the voice kind of gave it away that she was still a dude.

Brazil was conflicted about what was going on... was he only trying so hard because she was a guy, what if she turned back into a girl and he suddenly wanted nothing to do with her? Perhaps she could enjoy the attention for just a little bit, for as long as this lasted.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 am
The young sprite smiled and clapped his hands together in glee, his first friends, this made Zaba happy, very happy. "I'm Zaba, And you are my first friends" He looked back and forth between them stopping to look at the female, "Lazur,,, Lazuri... Uhm can I call you Lazur or Lazi?" then he bounced a little and looked back to the male "Arcen" he had likely finally far too much energy, but he was excited about the whole concept.
Strawberri Stardust
Arc-En-Roche
shadica
Lazuryt

Seren stood in the middle of the floor spinning happily round and round and round, she loved the pink dress she was wearing. She stopped spinning her eyes landing on the strange blue pae near the table, he was playing with fruit dolls. This amused her and she wanted to see closer. She skips over and comes to a stop directly beside him. "What are you doing?" she asks cheerfully
Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz

Vash stayed with the pair for some time before his interest started to wander, especially with all the other pretty ladies surrounding them. That's when his eyes landed on the pretty goddess on the throne. He left those he had been standing with and headed directly for Venus. He stooped into a bow and then looked up at her with a funny look in his eyes, "Dearest lady, I am Vash, and I..." he puffed up his chest a bit "I am here to protect you." And without even waiting for a reply he moved over a bit seemingly to take a spot very near to her seat to watch over the pae at the party with a strange but determined look in his eyes.
seiana_zi
Venus

The Rak counted herself as lucky and smart, who else would have thought to come here in their hunt for foodstuffs. She made her way to the door looking over her shoulder but not out the door. Why did all these weird pae have their strange actions, she could see pae wrestling, she could see them falling over each other and some just playing with each other. They were weird even though she found Zaden incredibly annoying, she almost seemed normal compared to all these pae.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:08 am
User Image

Amatus turned to look in the direction his brother nodded. When his eyes landed on the pink lady a spark of memory seemed to make it through his clouded mind. Oh, right! Yeah, he had caught that, just hadn't logged it as anything important in his mind. Suppose the way he described the look was something worth noting. Had he really been that distracted?

He stayed quiet for a moment just mulling it over in his head. He slowly started to make his way towards the buffet table, making sure to keep closer to walls and other Pae as he did. He didn't want those burning eyes on him again. He didn't say another word till they were tucked into the party. There, now he felt safer from those eyes.

"Can't be 'cause this is an adult party only- I see a ton of teens here." he looked around the party assessing what he was seeing, "Can't be how we look 'cause I see plenty of other who are even weird looking." He didn't realize how that came off, but that didn't bother him at the moment. The more he thought about it the more it was making him a bit nervous. She looked powerful and certainly not like someone you'd want pissed off at you.

"Ya think she knows our family? Maybe we got bad blood here or something?" he offered the suggestion as he began to pull bits of off of the table and shoving it into his mouth. Made sense to him, especially since they were all trying to keep them from hearing about this place or even letting them come. Nyra didn't count, of course, she hardly said anything as it was and by the way she was going at the food table she obviously was having a good time. Amatus stepped back a bit hoping she wouldn't see them. Even if she was having a good time she didn't need to tell their parents...

Teigra

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 am
Oh, did she see those terrible boys again near the snack table? Those reminders of Adonis' infidelity! The nerve of him or his sons to show their faces here!

Angrily, Venus looked around for Adonis when her eyes instead landed upon a strange angel mortal in front of her, wearing a ridiculous outfit with tall blond hair. When the angel declared he would protect her, Venus couldn't help a small laugh to herself... before turning quite frustrated.

Was this Kleta's idea of a joke?

Watching as Vash took his so-called place beside her, she couldn't help but wish that Anteros was there. "Where is he?" mused she, aloud, wishing her son was not mysteriously missing...

Shicala
Vash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:48 am
User ImageHe was beaten, tired, and worn, but he was happy.

Anteros was saved. By Yukiko. That much he still did not quite believe -- she was so brave! He was even more pleased to arrive back at the temple and see it just how he remembered it. Pink, clean, full of love, his mother must have been safe, he just knew it.

Taking his angel's hand, Anteros cautiously stepped into the temple, finding that there was indeed a party in full swing. There were arrows flying, teenagers giggling, mortals eating and chatting and dancing... this was much better. His mother had returned. She was back.

Entirely uplifted, Anteros looked for the seat at the center of the party, where he knew his mother would be seated, so he could welcome her back!

That was when he spotted an odd mortal declaring he would protect her...

Anteros leaned in to kiss Yukiko, murmured a, "Be right back," and flew over as strong as his injured wings could muster to whack Vash with his hammer.

Strawberri Stardust
Yukiko
Shicala
Vash
FA Venus

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:48 am
User Image
"No one ever told me that. Thanks Agnes." She smiled at the faun.
"Ok I'll stay put. Meds wait why?!"
Nurse Redheart watched her run at and roll with somebody with wings.
"Ah I see."

All of a sudden she felt a p***k. She looked around suspiciously.
She noticed someone coming toward her.
She felt a swell of respect and almost hero worship seep over her.
That's so weird...
"I'm amazing? Really you jest! You though are wonderful! I've never met anyone so great! What is your name? I wish to write it in the Hall of Heroes!"

shadica

wiccan_faillie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:51 am
User Image

Erasmus followed his brother towards the buffet table, shooting furtive glances about until they were suitably out of sight again. "Yeah, can't be either of those. Lots of others our age, and heck, I even saw a coupla' Pae with claws earlier! Not like Grandpa Kane's...like...crabs or something. We're definitely not the weirdest ones here." There were even some he'd seen with eyes and tails like their sisters, though they had no wings. It was all very interesting.

Helping himself to a bowl of cut fruit, Erasmus delicately poked the choice morsels into his mouth as he watched the crowd. Granted, he too kept getting distracted by beautiful faces as he scanned the room. "Keep hearing people muttering about 'gods'," he muttered to his twin. "So, the pink lady must be this 'Venus' that everyone's talking about. Guess this is her place then? So...the ones who started the fighting...the ones yelling 'For mother' and all that? Her kids? Wonder if they're ALL her kids. Wow...that's...a lot of kids..." His thoughts were rambling, but he was trying to piece it together and maybe something he said would clue his brother into something he hadn't thought of before.

That raised another question. Where did the flexing guy from the summer carnival fit into all this? Did she know him then? Was that the problem? All they knew was that Mom had admitted something happened between them, but that it didn't work out, so he was gone now.

Grumbling, Erasmus stopped to massage his temples. "Ugh...my head hurts," he complained about the time there seemed to be a small disturbance out on the dance floor. Nothing too major, could have gone without remark if the nymph hadn't looked up and recognized his sister as one of the ones involved. And the other...looked just like her. But adult. And male. And without wings.

Woah.

"Ah cripes," he groaned, looking to Amatus. "Lyri's here too?!? This is not our day! Time to find a better hiding place."

Irish Night Fox

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:00 am
User Image
"How would you catch a bug with a microscope?" Of course that would be the only question, comment, or concern that came to mind. Never mind this incentive need to shake it and move it in all sorts of fashions. Some more or less appropriate for the situation.

Particularly the need to 'smack that' when Esmee stuck her butt out.

However, being the observant-while-moving angel she was, a certain pair of shetani coming into the party happened to catch her attention. Look at those bubbles!

"Esmee! New interesting pae'il" She declared, pointing to her new subjects... who were hurriedly moving away. Strange.

Seiana_ZI
Esmee, pointing at Lisandru and Alister

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas