Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What got you into yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyro Kaerf

Profitable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:43 am
My friend dragged me into anime and manga one day. She eventually got me into yaoi, but I had refused to like it for several years, and then one day I agreed to let her show me what it really was and stuff and I just loved it!! I heart Yaoi!!!!! Ever since I got into it, I've been exploring on my own. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:38 pm
My bestfriend Julia did when she showed me gravi i know gravi isnt a yoai but it got me into seeing guyxguy stuff^.^ mmmmm Yaoi  

Loveless6288

HaungShao

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:45 am
LOL, kinda found it by accident when questing for Hentai, i saw yaoi and was like eek OMFG thats hot *drool*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:01 am
i found a REALLY good story naruXsasu. i was with my cousin and for some reason she didnt like it rofl but then i searched a little more and found more stories. and even some pics. my favorite yaoi deal is naruXsasu or kakXiru. yes plain and simple naurto yaoi. which im waiting to be accepted to that guild yet. lol  

the.gothic.bunny

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:03 pm
Hmmmmmm... I got into yaoi from the 3rd eppie of Naruto. That was the first actual yaoi pairing I liked. Then, it gradually advanced as I started watching Gravitation and Sukisyo... then I joined this guild. It's a dream come true! ^^ blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:29 pm
My friend first became obsessed with the TysonXKai pairing from Beyblade, and she tried to get me into it.... about four years ago

Eventually, she managed to get me to read some yaoi fanfics, and it kinda worked, and kinda didn't.

It wasn't til 2 years ago that two new friends came along and one of them got us both hooked onto yaoi..... by watching Gravitation.......

Amaldia

vincent_cloud01

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:50 pm
my sister showed me what yoai was before i didn't really like it stare , but now i think it is soooo cute because a picture my sister showed me of duoxheero 4laugh heart . But now i don't know where in the world that picture is now!!!!. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:48 pm
Two years ago a friend gave me Gravitation heart  

Idgette

Shinkohenshu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:37 pm
XD My friend one day was like, "Do you think guys together are hot?"

I was like... "wtf I never thought about it... o.o"

So I thought about it, we watched Sukisho, and I fell in love. God, now I can't live without it!! ♥

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:54 pm
I was in seventh grade, gods, we were young and one of my friends was particularly into the whole thing. And she printed out the first chapter of this story called The Pharaoh's Gift. It was a Yu-Gi-Oh story and full of hardcore yaoi. It was amazing. Really.

Granted. We didn't know that it was yaoi. I don't think we even really knew it was two boys or that it wasn't the norm. But, that got it started. And now we're in guilds like this one. lol

~Twilight~_~Riku~

Shinkohenshu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:40 pm
Omfg. I love everyone who loves Gravitation. Gosh, it's SUCH a great anime/yaoi. Good plot, good art, so cute and sweet and hot. ^^' ♥

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:39 pm
fanfictions blaugh heart  

Bella_Morte

Bella_Morte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:45 pm
Shinkohenshu
Omfg. I love everyone who loves Gravitation. Gosh, it's SUCH a great anime/yaoi. Good plot, good art, so cute and sweet and hot. ^^' ♥
heart heart Gravitation heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:12 am
I was watching Naruto, getting extremely pissed because no one notticed how matching Naruto and Sasuke worked perfect becuase they were met for each other and needed each others love. So i investigated the web, found out about it, and got in to it.  

Anatomy_in_grey

kyomuffins

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:34 am
Dir en Grey started it. Then my friends gagged and bound me and forced me to watch and look at pictures with them until I realised "This is AAAWWWEESSSOOOMMMEEE!"

sweatdrop heart

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games