Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:15 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked almost upset after saying those words. "I, shouldn't be hard on him... He protected my Mom and me... Even my Father... Plus he knew my Mom was a babe...", she mumbled. Besides on the ship Damian was the only one to teach her about her powers. "That would be hard on anyone, to see them grow up and their life shredded to Hell despite the love...", she added on. Now she sighed and laid there,"Marius, I need to get dressed. I'm gonna take a walk on the deck.", she said as she pushed her hair back out of her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius stood up and left his cabin. As he left the cabin he saw Davy Jones climbing down from the mast. As he looked up the mast he saw Damian standing on the beam. Almost immediately after his eyes had settled on Damian, Damian had turned his head in the direction Marius was standing. Even though Marius wasn't able to see Damian's eyes Marius felt the weight of Damian's gaze which was as cold as a void. Marius tried to make it look casual but he quickly tried to get out of Damian's sight.

Damian smirked to himself when he saw Marius trying to leave his gaze. Damian then floated down from the mast and stood on the deck of the ship. One time he might have asked to help but there had been many a time that those he would have wanted to help avoided him or very angrily told him to leave them alone son he just stopped trying to help people unless it was evident that they would be hurt otherwise. Now he just stood near the railings and stared down into the depths of the ocean. Occasionally he would spot a sea monster near the depths of the ocean but they avoided the ship. Damian inwardly chuckled and continued to stare into the ocean.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:44 pm
Awella Hawk

She got dressed and lack sense of sickness. So she walked out and put a bandanna on her hair. With out thinking she gone over to Damian and looked at him,"Look I need help with my powers... I need to know how to control them... But also I owe you in away. If you had not protected my Mother I would not be here now.", she said, as truth came through with more understanding. The keen eye of a Harpy could make out the sea monster barely, but she tried not to jump seeing it move. If anything she was more straight forward after her day of being sick.

In a way she was saying she would be his apprentice until her debt was paid back. Besides there was only one way to find out how strong she would be, and that was to learn through one of the tougher creatures of the supernatural world. In a way, her thoughts were truthful as her words. Nothing to really disturb them aside from being amazed or scared of a sea monster.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sensed Awell coming and after she approached him and after she finished speaking he said."Oh good evening to you as well. I'm fine what about you." Damian cast his gaze over to her and said."So what exactly would you want to learn first. I need to know where to start on your abilities so I can put you at an area that will challenge you but still be possible."

Marius was currently helping out his crew around the ship.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:59 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him with out looking away. "Flying, or healing...", she said and bit her lip. Unsure fully where to start out honestly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged then said."Okay then flying it is. That will be easier to teach than healing. So for flying it will be easier since you have wings. It really isn't that hard though event without wings. All you really have to do is concentrate on feeling weightless and let all your fears wash away so there won't be anything to hold you down."As Damian spoke he started to levitate and when he was finished speaking he was floating three feet above the deck of the ship. His wings of shadow flapping gently but creating no gust of wind as the flapped.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him,"My main problem is the crew... I rather be taught in private then in front of a crowd.", she said and blushed only to rub back of her head. As she moved her hand down to rub her neck. Plus she would rather keep her presence under wrap much as she could.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian floated back down."Alright then we will continue later tonight or I can put everyone to sleep right now. Your choice."Damian then leaned against the railings of the ship again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:51 am
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and could not help but smirk. "Either way, you're showing off.", she said. Only to watch him for a reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian let a small grin show on his face for at least a second or two. Then he returned to his normal emotionless self."I guess that may be true."Damian cast his gaze to Awella and it showed in his eyes for a bit longer than his grin but it was obvious that Damian appreciated someone else actually talking to him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:34 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him and leaned back a bit, in a flirty way. As her thumbs were in the tops of her pants. "We can wait til the sun does set. Though I may annoy you with questions.", she warned him, but not before giggling a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Fine with me. I always liked night better anyway. It's the most soothing time of the day for me. And honestly I wouldn't get annoyed your mother would ask questions as well. Maybe you inhereted that trait form you mother. Since she would always ask about anything new she learned." Damian then turned and looked to the sea again. He tensed for half a second then moved and shoved Awella away as a braver sea monster jumped from the ocean and attempted to eat her. It's huge jaw clamped shut on Damian torso and then dragged him under the water.

Marius heard the sound of the sea monster and rushed towards where he heard it coming from. When he got there he saw Awella and said."What happened?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded with a small smile. But when he pushed her away, she almost fell on her a**. Now she noticed the sea monster eat Damian instead of her. Looking at Marius she paled out. "I... I, I was standing there and he, saved me.", she told him. Confusion shown in her eyes as she looked back at the water. She did not know if it was safe for her wings to be wet as she felt them stirring to come out now. The sun was setting to make the sky look red and purple.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was confused a bit."He? He who? What do you mean Damian."Marius looked into the water. He cursed and then dived into the water. He didn't hear clearly but he though he heard Lefty screaming for the others to follow after him. Marius turned and saw multiple people jumping in the water as well. Marius searched until he couldn't take it any more and went back for air. He saw some of his crew coming up for air as well."Has anyone seen Damian?"All his crew replied with."No Cap'n we haven't."Marius cursed again." Alright let's-"That was when he heard a scream. He turned just in time to see one of his crew drop below the surface of the water. Then another and another. He then yelled."BACK TO THE SHIP."He saw as hard as he could and all the while he heard more screams. He clenched his eyes hard. Not soon enough for him he made it back to the ship and quickly climbed up to the deck of the ship. He was breathing hard but he did hear others as well. He looked and his spirits plummeted greatly. There were only two people left from all twelve that had jumped in as well. Lefty was on his side breathing heavily and the other man was on his stomach. They were drained. And then a giant form appeared it had six snakelike heads and all were staring at them. Marius couldn't move or do anything as he stared at this aquatic hydra. He thought."I'm going to die here." Then one of the heads exploded and then another and another until one was left. It was at that point that Damian pried open it's jaws and said."You shouldn't have done that a*****e."Before he broke it's jaw and leaped to Marius ship. When he had landed on the ship the final head exploded as well.

Damian grimaced as he felt the wounds he had suffered from the Hydra's bite. He looked over the others and saw that they were now missing some crew members and then he walked away from them without saying a word. He never wanted to speak when he was injured. So he moved to the front of the ship and removed what was left of his coat and shirt to inspect his wounds.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:10 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched as the men jumped over board. Her wings finally left her back but she walked backwards and stood with her back to the mast. Though before she really knew it, part of the crew was dead but Damian was back. Her crystal like angel wings fluttered nervously not knowing which male to comfort first. She put her hand against her forehead and grumbled to herself in Welsh. Going over to Marius she gently put a hand on his shoulder with a small sad smile.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games