Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:15 pm
Austin/Prince

After a while Austin headed back in the house. He noticed that Alice was on the phone with someone. He didn't want to be rude, so he sat in a chair in the living room.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:18 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was in the living room and talking on the phone. Not noticing that Austin came in. Hanging up she muttered a 'I love you too, bye'. Now she sighed only to look up and jump seeing the sudden Austin.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:07 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin looked at Alice as she hung up the phone. "Your parents of something?" He asked as he saw her jump as she noticed him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:10 pm
Alice Silver

She nodded,"Yeah, my Mom.", she replied then put the phone on a table. Only to lay there. Clearly thinking a bit, wondering what to say now.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:41 pm
Austin/Prince

"Your mom huh..." Austin said as she laid where she was. "What was she calling for?" He asked as he looked at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:31 am
Alice Silver

She nodded and looked at him. "She was calling to make sure I'm okay and all. She's out of state cause of a meeting.", she explained to him.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:44 am
Austin/Prince

Austin nodded to Alice as she told him why her mother called. "So you know, we need to get back on subject, about what to do about your multy soul, and about the clan of vampires that may come after us..." He said as he looked at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at him and sighed. "I maybe some what of a mutt, even with my soul. But please don't call it 'multy' and I do have Thanksgiving break coming up... So, I should be able to go out of town if that's the case.", she said well kind of hugging herself.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:00 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin looked at Alice as she asked him to not call them 'multy'. "Do you really want to leave your home...?" He asked her. "What if your mother comes back?"

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:15 pm
Alice Silver

She tousled her hair now and sighed. "My Mom should be back by Friday or so. Since she is stopping by a family member or two places.", she said after thinking for a minute. Now she bit her lip trying to figure out if things could work out or not. Though part of the time her plans did tend to back fire on her.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:03 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin watched her as she said her mother would be back by friday. Austin thought about what to do. He couldn't take her with him; She be a target all the time. He looked at her and made a decision. Prince wasn't going to like it either. "I'm going to awaken your other half." He told her. 'What!?' Prince thought to him in an outrage.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:13 pm
Alice Silver

She blinked and frowned,"Why?", she asked, well sitting on the couch. It was more to help her relax. Though bags slowly appeared under her eyes, it was clear she was taking an emotional strain cause of this.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:52 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin looked at her as she sat on the couch. "Because I can't keep protecting you. Even if we leave this town, as long as you're with me you'll be a target." He told her. "And if you're left along they'll try and kidnap you, and use you to get me. Once they know that wont work they might kill you...if not worse." He explained.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:04 pm
Alice Silver

She sighed and folded her arms,"And how is my other side suppose to help?", she asked well trying not to sound, sarcastic. Now, amber shown up in flicks in her eyes. Now, they rolled their arms only to look annoyed. It was clear she was not happy, with what he said.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:35 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin could tell Alice wasn't very happy with what he said. He sighed. "Your other half isn't a normal soul. It has powers you can use to protect yourself." He told her. "You two have to come together though."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces