Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She punched the bag with a proper punch when he chuckled. Only to go back to kicking it, until he said he would watch her until then. Well until she was hungry. After about one could guess thirty minutes, she finally knocked the punching bag off the holder. Which resulted in her shaking her head and throwing her hands up in the air. Muttering something that, Damian would not fully understand. Maybe she was complaining about Damian or something else. She was muttering so fast, that it like it was not English, though it was I promise you.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just stood there and watched Abigail. When she knocked the bag off it's handle he applauded in a teasing tone."You know I said that if something was bothering you I would help. Did you forget that or do you just not trust me."Damian didn't notice that as he spoke his voice started to revert to it's old emotionless state."It's fine if you don't trust me I just want to know if you don't so come find me when you figure that out."Then Damian faded into the shadows and was gone.He reappeared in his room and sat down in a chair and stared out the window.

Belle waited until Damian left before she approached Abigail."Is something wrong? Or did my step brother just get into one of his moods?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing Damian she kept her back to him. Then when she heard Belle her shoulders sagged. Looking at the fairy woman, she sat on the punching bag. "If he's trying to impress me, he's going about it the other wrong way with me.", she said. Only to blush, well you can't call it a blush really. Her face to the tips of her ears were red with annoyance and anger. "I don't like to be swoon, in real traditional ways. Call me more then a headache-and-toothache-complicated, cause I tend to be that way. But I like to be the unique kind of woman I am.", she said, only to sigh and allow herself to fall backwards. And did not bother to groan when she hit the ground behind her. As her arms cushioned her head.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat staring out at the sky and was motionless."What am I doing wrong?"That was the primary question on his mind. Eventually he just gave up on trying to figure out what he did was wrong. It's not like he was hoping that there might be anything between him and Abigail. He was going to be on his own and that's how it should always be. Damian sighed and decided to look out at the sky for a bit more before he got up to prepare for something.

Belle sat down next to Abigail."Give the big guy a break. Now don't tell let him know but I do in fact remember my past life. Hades thought it would be a good idea to let me keep my memories. But that's beside the point. Now what I was going to tell you. He hasn't really had any practice with wooing women. Being a vampire will affect you pheromone output. It makes people want things and depending who or what the pheromones are coming from makes people act differently. So any time someone started complimenting him about anything that's why and he knows it. So he never tried to impress anyone before. In fact I think you are the first and he wasn't sure on what to do. And for him to not know what to do make him go on edge. During the time we lived magic was a way to impress people so that's what he's trying. So don't be so hard on him. From what I saw he really liked you. I have known him for centuries and he looked at you differently than any one else. So why don't you let him know exactly what you don't like for men to do and I assure you he will change if you mean as much to him as I think you do."Belle then heard Damian walk down the hall. But now he was dressed as he usually was when he left."Damian where are you going?"

Damian's voice was cold and emotionless."That is none of your concern now is it."Damian cast his gaze towards Abigail and said."It was a pleasure Abigail now I left some food on the table if you get hungry. And then stay as long as you want. I don't care.Since I doubt you'll see me again."

Belle now understood what was going on. He had closed his heart again."Wait Damian-"But it was to late. Damian had disappeared again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to Belle and sighed only to sit up. Okay, so she was a bit tough on him. But she was a more rough and tumble kind of girl. Hearing Damian she looked up at him, her eyes flickered with something. That something was regret. After he left she face palmed and growled,"I screw up everything some how!", she managed to whisper. Why did she say that? Was there tears in her eyes? There was no way to kill herself off now. Now she just felt like dying. Some how she had stood to her feet, but just looked at the ground.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle stood up and pulled Abigail into a hug."Now now Abigail don't blame yourself. I know that if you knew the scars that he harbored you wouldn't have done anything to hurt him. I could tell from how you two were acting together. Neither of you probably noticed it but you two were either in love or were falling in love with each other."Belle decided to just keep Abigail in a hug as she let what she just said wash over Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Belle, well more of her eyes closed and rested her forehead on the shorter 'woman'. Slowly she pulled back from the hug. Tears still in her eyes now she shook her head. "I stopped believing in love, after my ex...", she told Belle. But the fairy woman was right, it was something she never felt before, and it was hard for her to trust her raw emotions. "Look, I need to get back to my apartment and get things done. I should be back sometime later tonight, or tomorrow.", she said. Then gave Belle a small hug. Before walking out and grabbing her belongings Damian had taken out of her pocket.

Going to her motorcycle she sat on it. Then she turned it on and drove around before finding her way to her apartment. When she got there, she just packed up everything into the tots she had put away. In the end she had twenty some odd tots packed up. Now she called up a couple of friends to help her to move her stuff, though she had a back pack and both saddle bags filled up with needed stuff. By the next day around noon, she managed to get back to Damian's house. No sleep for her, she had gone to a park, and cried her heart out.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

-Two months later-

Damian finally returned to his home after a couple months away. As per usual he had no emotion on his face. He walked in to his house and just dropped the bag that he was carrying on the floor. His eyes started to ache so he placed the heel of his palm against his eye and tried to soothe the ache. But it didn't work. The only thing it did work on doing was reminding him of the woman that had massaged him and made him relax. Now his heart ached. He growled at himself for remembering Abigail. It still pained him to remember her. He had put his trust in her but she didn't trust him. He sighed then went to his shower. He let his image appear in the mirror. His hair was shorter now than the last time he stepped foot in this house. Now instead of being waist long it just went a little past his shoulders. Damian then removed his clothes and stepped inside his shower. He hated cold showers so he put the shower on the hottest water temperature and just stood and let the water wash over him.

Belle was with Abigail as they were gathering groceries."So what should we make for dinner to night Abigail?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail was a good girl of cleaning up after herself. It was next to impossible to tell she as there so often. Though she had got down running a few laps around a park. They were shopping for food now,"Well, I was thinking some pinto beans and corn beard for tomorrow. And how 'bout, some popcorn for tonight?", she asked. Since she had not had a movie night in a long time. Most of her stuff was hidden in storage now. Her jobs still paid her for her work.

She was wearing a tank top with a sports bra with pants her size but still wore the belt Damian had given her. Soon enough after agreeing on food. They packed the food into her saddle bags and rode back home. Her hair was longer then before, despite cutting the dead ends. It was back in the braid Damian had seen. Of course some people assumed Belle and her were friends or friends. When they got to the house, she walked in after unlocked it. Sweat clung to her, and so did an unseen tattoo. She then rolled her shoulders and headed to the work out room. Since she put up the few groceries they had bought.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had not kept his senses on full alert since he wanted some time to relax or a t least try to relax. After a bit Damian had finished washing himself and turned the water off. He slicked his hair back and left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He went to the kitchen to get a drink when he saw Belle standing next to the kitchen table. He shook his head and said."You're still here? Why would still be here?"Damian then felt Abigail's presence. Not sure if it was really her he went to where he felt her energy. He entered his weight room and saw Abigail there and said in a disbelieving voice."Is that truly you Abigail?"

When Belle and Abigail entered Damian's house she hadn't noticed the sound of the running water coming from the bathroom. Though when Damian spoke she jumped a little and turned and saw him with just a towel around his waist. She looked over Damian's scarred torso and inwardly she cringed since many of the scars were deep. Some might have been years old and had faded a little but were still plainly visible. There were so many scars that it was hard to see where some ended and others began. She didn't have time to respond to Damian as he went off to the weight room. Belle then started to wonder what Abigail's reaction would be.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had been distracted when she came in, by the idea to punch the punching bag. But when she heard Damian's voice. She caught the punching bag from swinging any more. Since she had looked away from the damn thing and got winded before, cause of Belle. She had bit more noticeable biceps, still had a bit of chunky stomach that her tight tank top shown. Now she looked at Damian and seen his hair was shorter. Just in a towel and seen the scars she had only felt.

Mixed emotions shown in her eyes. "Da-Damian?!", she managed as a whisper. Since she became aware of her vampire hearing, she did learn not to yell, where it'll come back tenfold. Standing there she blushed,"What are you doing here?", she finally spoke in her normal voice. Though it was a bit shaky with the different emotions. And clearly forgot this was his place. As she kept looking him over.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian actually chuckled a bit."Did you forget that this is my house?"Then he remembered he was in just a towel. He cleared his throat dressed himself in a pair of leather pants and he also had his boots on but he remained shirtless."What are you still doing here. I thought you would have moved on by now?"

Belle decided that it would be a good idea for her to stay out of their business so she remained in the kitchen and waited until they came back out.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blinked a bit dumb founded. But still did not leave the spot by the punching bag. "I, I stayed here cause of Belle. And my apartment, seemed like it didn't belong to me... I packed up a lot of my stuff and moved it into storage. I also stayed here, cause I am still trying to figure, my feelings out too.", she said. Though the last sentence was no more then a whisper. But she meant her feelings for him in the end. She bit her lip and drew no blood, nor did her fangs come down. She glanced between Damian and the ground now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stood there for a moment more before he did what he had been wanting to do for months. He walked towards Abigail and kissed her. He held her against her as he kissed her passionately. He eventually leaned his head back and said."Abigail please accept my apology and let me know what I did to displease you so I can change myself to live only to make you happy. These last two months have been hell for me. I was always miserable until I thought of you.Please just tell me what you wish and I will move heaven and earth to please you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him as she watched him. When he walked over to her, she was shocked. Only to put her arms around his neck and kiss him back. It was a bitter sweet passionate kind of kiss. When he asked her to forgive him basically she listened to him. "You're forgiven, but I am not so easily won but a lot of material things. Though they are nice, they tend to wear away with time.", she told him. With him off guard she tripped him and she let herself fall on top of him. As she made sure there was a mat behind him.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games