Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and moved a bit closer, but kept her legs closed still. Though she bit her lip,"Thank you.", she said and started to wiggle, well kind of rub her fingers between his in a weird way. She was a restless person, even when normal and not around a guy she thought was her type. It was rare for her to stay still. Though she tended to toss, turn, and kick well going into sleep which could continue on. The few guys she dated, normally she woke up on other side of the bed and hogged the blankets. "Only problem is I tend to toss and turn, a lot. I guess you could say, I'm restless...", she said in a shy voice.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus nods lightly gently rubbing the back of Abigail's hand with his thumb as she wiggles her fingers between his. "You're welcome, and that won't be a problem." He said to her honestly.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked up at him and giggled,"Well my cat and dog would disagree with you.", she smiled. Normally she lacked their scents since she wore fresh clothes and bathed after sleeping with them. "They leave before I am even asleep. Well my cat seems to cuddle and pin me in place.", she continued to giggle a bit more. Though normally she let her cat lay on her chest or stomach, but it normally happened every so often.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus chuckles a bit. "I've noticed that many canines aren't fans of having people toss and turn near them. Many cats couldn't care less unless they get caught underneath." He said with a smile before reaching his free hand up to gently touch Abigail's cheek.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"Okay, so you do got a point.", she giggled and looked at him when he touched her cheek. Slowly she leaned her cheek into his hand before closing her eyes slowly and smiling at him. It was a bit weird but she felt like she could trust him with a lot of stuff. Now she relaxed into his touch some more.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus chuckles lightly before seeing Abigail relax into his hand. Seeing her relax into his touch caused him to lean in toward her to slowly place a kiss upon her lips once more.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Seeing him slowly lean forward she watched him. Now she acted like she was gonna meet his kiss but tricked him into kissing her cheek. Then she returned the kiss on his cheek. Pulling back, she giggled and looked at him. "Sorry, I had to.", she said before pecking his chin gently. Her tone was gentle and teasing.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus couldn't help but chuckle. "Good one Abigail." He said with a smile as he gently rubbed her cheek. "Would you like to get ready for bed?" He asked her softly.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She giggled a bit more and rubbed her head. "Sure.", she said and stayed still. She would get up after he did, since he was her host. Now she reached up and gently poked his forehead. It was a gesture she tend to do with those she felt most comfortable with. After they stood up, she became aware of the height difference. But this did not stop her from holding his hand.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinked twice when Abigail poked his forehead before chuckling again. He stood up with her before he led her to the closet that held his late roommate's clothing. "I hope that some of her pajamas appeal to you Abigail." He said to her before looking to her. "Ummm... About where I'll be resting... Where would you prefer I stay?"

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She followed him and her smile slowly faded. Something in her could sense the air was a bit still. When he asked where she would rather him sleep. "Uh, well...", she glanced at him from the clothes. "Maybe we could share a bed, at a distance.", she said, well blushing a bit now. "If the weather gets worse then we thought... I won't be able to sleep well.", she added on, then looked at the clothes. Now she felt the clothes a little bit and finally pulled a couple of pieces of clothes off a hanger.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus listened to Abigail before nodding lightly. "That's understandable. The bed in my room is larger than even a king bed from what I've seen." He said before rubbing the back of his neck. "Hard for me to fit on anything smaller, though from side to side there's beyond plenty of room." He admitted before slipping his hand from hers. "I'll go get ready myself." He told her before heading toward one of the nearby doors, which led to his bedroom. Leaving the door open he undressed down to his underwear, having gotten into the habit after a few times being caught naked by his roommate before she passed. Once undressed and his dirty clothes put in the hamper off in one corner he sat down on the opposite side of the bed from the door as that is where he usually slept.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked up at him and nodded. When he left she then looked at the clothes. She closed the door and sighed then started to undress herself. The lower half was easy, as her sports bra was a struggle and she ended up whimpering. Now she put the clothes, the shirt was a baggy but perfect for her situation, well the pants were like water wader pants as her Gramma would call them. They did not go past her calves. With her clothes in her arms, she took her stuff out of her pockets on a habit.

Cell phone that was off, a chain of keys with it's chain, and her wallet, of course with a tube of chap stick. Leaving the room she looked around and blinked. She had been more focused on Marcus instead of looking at where they were going. Looking up and down the hall way,"Uh, Marcus...", she called, a bit nervous,"Where's your bathroom?", she asked him and bit her lip, as she called a bit louder.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus stood up and moved to the doorway. "Next door down is the main bathroom." He told her while pointing to his right from the doorway. "Sorry, I should have mentioned where it was before.." He said quietly.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and nodded only to sigh. "It's okay.", she said with a smile. Then headed to the bathroom only to tend to the call of nature. After a few minutes she washed her hands and picked up her clothes. Shyly she gone to his room and blushed,"Uh, where should I put my clothes?", she asked him, as she still held her few belongings in her hands. She put her hair in a ponytail that was partly pulled through so it was like a loop. Finally she was able to relax now, even her body was relaxed, well despite the nervousness or tension.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games