Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She had landed on top of Wolf. And noticed how close they were, followed by the fact they were, kis-kiss-KISSING?! She pulled back and looked away, but some how his shoulders landed on her right hand. As her left was beside his head. "You're on my hand Wolf.", she muttered and blushed. Her pinkish ears hinted with pepper, looked a bit more white cause of paint. Her ears and tail flicked in confused but mostly a timid shy like manner.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He looked to the side when she pulled away still a bit frozen and what had just happened. "I... I'm Sorry." he said when she mentioned him on her hand.

----------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

As he walked past the elder had a sly grin on his face. "Well you two sure made a mess up here. Seriously now if you two are going to get frisky you should put the paint down next time." he teased knowing it would drive them both nuts.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:30 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Standing up she made sure she did not step into paint. Hearing and seeing that look on Welkey's face. She grabbed a paint brush, the one Wolf dropped. Only to throw it at Welkey. It was a few inches above his head, but still she was making a point. Blushing even redder now, her ears and tail bristled. When Welkey walked off she held her hand out to Wolf. "Come, if you don't watch it you'll step in paint.", she told him. Though the heels of her boots were starting to get drenched in paint. Since the paint was spreading out slowly. She avoided eye contact with him but her blush was less red after Welkey was not there to badger them.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He laughed happily as he started to leave. "Well fin you two love birds have your alone time." The elder teased as he ran off before she could though something else at him.

----------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He took her hand this time ans shyly and got to his feet. "I... Im sorry." He looked to the floor and sighed. "Im going to wash...." He said heading for the public bath on the third floor big enough for at least twenty people to bath compatibly. It was the one room in the hole building Wolf went out of his way to make sure was spotless even before Amelia came to live there.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:57 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
When both of them left her, she sighed. Only to finish up painting and cleaning up the mess they made. So by the time Wolf was done with his bath. She was still up stairs. But as she painted, her muse had taken over. There was a can of a light green paint. Now she was painting gentle swirls that looked like branches of a tree. On the other wall was a bird painted, nothing to detailed but it was painted with less the a hundred lines. It looked like the bird was in mid-flight, like it was swooping down and at eye level of some one who was 5' 10'' or so.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

After he finished getting all the paint from his fur Wolf walked back in and said quietly, "It looks nice." He said calmly. "So ummm... about what happened." He looked to the side feeling guilty about having kissed her even though it was an accident. He mainly felt guilty because he hated to admit that he liked it. "I did not mean to do that so if your angry.... you can hit me or something." He spoke with his ears folding back still not making eye contact with her.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She lowered the brush before Wolf could speak. Hearing him she listened to him. Her ears and tail had dried paint on them. Looking at him, she also avoided eye contact. "Don't worry about it, no harm was done.", she replied, though at this rate it was hard to see her cheeks. She had a habit of accidentally rubbing paint, so now she had white paint rubbed on her cheeks. Her ears and tail were forward in a forgiving like position. She was looking at Wolf's shoulder, so she would avoid eye contact with him still.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He was still avoiding eye contact as well. "Well... its....umm... its getting late now." he said looking out the window to see the sun had already gone down. "Thanks for finishing this room. Well Im... Im going to leave you alone now." He still felt ashamed even though she said it was ok.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She put the paint brush down and wiped her hands on her shirt. Before he could make it to the door. She closed it and folded her arms. "What's gotten into you? Come on it was an accident Wolf. Now you're acting like someone is beating you.", she growled, but it was low and a whisper. She was 5' 4'', a tad bit chunky, but also her ears and tail stayed out. Before Wolf could try to turn from her. She did something he would not like, grabbing his chin.

"Look at me, look, at, me.", she growled. Making it clear she was now the 'boss'. When he finally looked down at her, her gaze gone from stern to a gentle caring look. "I'm about to do something one of us may regret, both of us regret, or just be happy and hide it that I did it, by hiding I mean telling no one.", she told him. Her voice was gentle, and husky? Grabbing his shirt collar, she pulled him down and kissed him. It was a bit sudden but it was just lips, and some how her arms had gone around his neck. Her eyes were closed and her shadows kept the door blocked from coming open.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He looked very nervous when she got very stern with him. He was about to speak but felt her grab his chin. He sighed then felt her lips on his. The demons eyes widened with surprise but after a moment his eyes closed and his ears seemed to drop a bit. His arms slowly moved around her as the demons tail stopped swaying. He didn't know why but he wanted this to last.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She slowly pulled back after a minute or so. Feeling his arms around her, she blushed. Then glanced from the ground to him. "Is that better?", she asked him. As her shadows still managed to keep the door shut. Her voice was shy but a bit aroused. Her ears and tail were in a shy and almost worried way. Though she guessed alone from his hold, he did like it.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He let his tail wrap around hers as she pull back. "That... that was nice." A slight smile started to form on his face. "I... I thought you hated me." He said shyly. "So what now?"

((Sorry I gots to go for now because I need to make dinner. Night night))  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She blushed a bit more when he said it was nice. Then she shook her head. "I didn't ever hate you. It's just in a way we, were both unsure of each other. Cause of running so much I had to close trust and hope down. But after you helped me. My gut told me to trust you.", she replied. When he asked 'what now?' she bit her lower lip and thought for a moment.

"Well a few things really. Keep this a secret, from even Welkey. Tell everyone, which I think you would hate to do.", she replied, now noticing his tail basically wrapped around hers. "Also, take this a day at a time. And that means acting like this never happened, at least to the public and Welkey's eyes. That's if you want to get, serious.", she said, as her voice seemed to drop lower. Now noticing her hands were playing with the ends of his hair. Not wanting to ruin this moment she put her forehead on his chest. Wondering why Mishi was angered when, Amelia had told her that Wolf knew nothing of her powers well saving her.

All of the paint on her was dry. She felt her stitches feel tighter on her calf. Her hair was in a messy bun, she had managed to do. Though paint was in her hair and seemed almost natural in a way. The kiss had awoken a feeling she did know next to nothing about. She had been engaged, by her family of course. But the man was not one whom was nice or gentle. Her family said he was a powerful man, though he was fifteen years older then her. But also her family wanted her off spring to be more powerful then she was.

These thoughts of her family at least her Mother, put a bitter taste in her mouth. Though she only taste blood now. Reasoning, she was biting her lower lip hard enough it started to bleed. Now she noticed her arms had left Wolf's neck. Looking up at him, she glanced away. Something was bothering her now.

God Solder- Wolf
You tease! Talk to you later!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He looked to her as he listened to her words. "Ummm... Well I understand not wanting the others to know." He said thinking she might be ashamed of him. "But honestly I do not regret what I just did. If its what you want I will pretend as it never happened but I... I would rather not. I liked what happened." He removed his arms and his tail as he took a step back. "But there is something I need to tell you." The demon looked extremely ashamed of himself as he spoke with a very quiet voice. "Mishi became upset the other day because there was something I needed to tell you and it was your right to know the danger your in by staying here with Welkey and myself." The demon went silent for a moment then began to speak again, "You see... I....." His face looked pained as he tried his best to tell her, "There will be a day you may not be able to reach me. A day I might change into something horrible. Its dangerous for you to be around me. I know I should have told you sooner but.... It's not easy to admit." He knew she would like know how and why but wanted to wait and see if she even wanted to stay before he said anything more.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:56 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She winced when he pulled back. Then pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket. Only to put it to her lower lip. When he was done, talking she pulled the handkerchief away from her lip then patted it. "Wolf...", her voice was smaller. She stood there and looked up at him. "I was thinking it would be safer for us to hide our relationship. It's still growing, and those people who are after me. Will try to use forms of leverage. I had been engaged into an arranged marriage, but I called it off about two moons before what happened to my family.", she said, then took a small step towards him.

"Don't think you're the only one who can change into something horrible. You're a demon yes, but you're more human in ways... Well have humanity, unlike the few other demons I have came across. You took me in, and you are protecting me. Besides a house always has 'threats'. Homes, what ever you want to call this place! And why did Mishi, call me a rebound?!", she spoke in a small voice. It was barely above a whisper, as her shadows no longer held the door shut. There was tears in her eyes, but none had fallen yet. Emotions were starting to get mixed up, like a stew that had to be stirred. Her ears and tail, flicked with confusion and anger; as she kept standing there in that spot.

God Solder- Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces