Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm
She even walked with such grace! Such passion! Much hips! Wow!

"Okily dokily extremely pretty lady!" she cooed, clapping her hands together as she followed after the goddess. She was going to get to learn seeeccrreeeetttssss!!! She could hardly contain herself anymore.

Seiana_ZI
Ahahaha i love it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:30 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz

Bert blushed even brighter now. The Pae was heading right for him.

'Play it cool, Bert. Play it cool...'

"Hi..." he nearly stammered and nodded, his wings fluffing a bit upon his back. "I'm Bert. Er, I mean. The name's Rainbow Sherbet, but you can call me Bert."

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
Antidia rolled 2 100-sided dice: 91, 29 Total: 120 (2-200)

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:31 pm
Pysche groaned when Venus made her entrance. She'd shown up a little too soon. Eros' revenge couldn't fully be implemented. But at least a little choas was to be had.

Venus would always get the love she desires from these Pae'il. One way or another.

Curious if her arrows would work on the Goddess of Love herself, Psyche moved around and found a place where she could take aim without being noticed. She pulled back and fired....

She missed and hit some grey cat creature named Ravana. Was that even a Pae'il?

She took aim again, focusing on Venus' chest. Fired again.

Missed again and hit an Angel named Aquos.

Teigra
Ravana

Twitchapher the 3rd
Aquos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:33 pm
Bree wanted to mentally kick herself. She was so wrapped up in the rumble of his laughter she forgot about his current living condition. “Oh, Prince, you don't have to I am sorry I wasn't thinking-” her words tumbled to a stop, her face instantly bursting into a bright red at his words. She wanted to take them to heart, wanted to believe they had some meaning to them- and that scared her. 'What is going on with you, Briosca!?' Her heart was a mad fluttering butterfly that made her want to dive into her own cake and just scream her heart out. She didn't want to believe that she wished she could be near him always. She didn't want to think she could be crushing on her only friend. Why did he have to be so adorable? “T-thank you. T-that's very sweet of you.” she spoke softly, unable to meet his eyes.

She blinked at his hand before her head shot up at him, eyes wide and uncertain, “R-really? D-dance?” she chuckled nervously looking up at Crumbles and almost wishing it were true because... “Well, uh, Prince, I am not sure I know how to dance.” she gave a short awkward laugh, tugging on her antenna and shifting from foot to foot again. She slowly slid her hand into his swallowing hard, “I can give it a try if you're not opposed to that...”

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 pm
Avidan looked around, a bit nervous. It wasn't often that he ventured out to these sorts of things, but then it wasn't often that deities had engagement parties either. He'd probably have regretted not going. Especially when his the other fauns came and told him their stories the next day. Now if only any of them had decided to come with him. That would have been even better.

He sighed a bit, things could be a lot worse though, even if he was well aware of the surprised looks some of the other partygoers were giving him. At least none of them seemed hostile, that was a pretty good start. He took a swig of water and another deep breath. Now was the time to go out, make some actual friends for once. It couldn't be that hard, people did it all the time. He didn't do it all the time, but-

His admittedly disjointed train of thought was quickly and unpleasantly derailed by a piercing pain in his thigh. More frustrated than angry, he began to look around, probably one of Venus' bow wielding friends...

His breath caught in his throat at the sight of a fauny approaching, pain long forgotten, he grinned at her. Looked like she had the right idea.

"Over there, by the gifts." He gestured, "Don't know what someone like you's doing here alone, though I can't imagine I'd be able to keep my hands off of you if I was your date."

Fea Line
He's going to feel like such an a** once this wears off lmao

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

Sneaking away from his parents in the middle of the night, Hemi made his way to the festivities his faintly heard call through the woods. He was brazen, but careful as he stepped lightly to leave no footprints in case someone awoke in the middle of the night to find him missing. But he could hardly help it. With a domineering grandfather like Raken and over doting parents, he barely could breathe. Tonight was the night he could finally break free. Could finally be...himself. He stepped into the light, and let his eyes fall on the prettiest teen he ever did see. The male slinked over to the hybrid, donning his best smile possible. This was after all part of why he snuck away. To meet the ladies. "Hey, what are you doing all alone in this place?"

o0_Daisuke_0o
For Rosewater

It was amazing just how quickly she pulled off the moves, leaving him to increase his pace much sooner than anticipated. He moved fluidly with her despite the difference in size and with her encouragement to go further he started to spin her, twirl around her, before finally clasping her by the waist and slinging her over his shoulder to 'flip' onto the other side of him.

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
musicaloner7 rolled 2 100-sided dice: 75, 89 Total: 164 (2-200)

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm
{ will try and participate as much as I can. Recently got really sick so can't really focus on things too well. But I'll do my best to have Dylo assist in the festivities~

Also feel free to quote me if you need me or want to interact with Dylo. }

Dylo was filled with great joy for his mother, in having found true love for herself. Having found the same for himself, he knew just how special such a bond was, and how much it really brought you to life. And for all the kindness, and love that his mother gave to others... she well deserved to have that in return~

And so, the Erote glid around the gathering, watching the various attendee's enjoying their time, giving pleasant smiles here and there, while also seeking out those who may be in need of a silvertongue~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:45 pm
Alma giggled loudly and cheered "Wee" as he flipped her. She went easily where she was moved. Whats more, she found she loved the twirls the most. Without her wings she still felt like she was floating with the movements. Kicking her feet here or there, the little nymph was starting to wish she had a dress. The twirling would make it flare so nicely.

Well, she did have the tassel that seemed to have a life of its own, that was an added bit of fun in this quick dance.

Tartara Seabreeze
I lied, staying up to post once more. heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 pm
Hedylogos' arrows found their mark in a rather feminine demon and a baking faerie with some interesting cookie wings... They might make some people in the crowd hungry.

... Of course, this was about being charming, right?

Linwelin and Kalibang now possess a silvertongue when speaking with each other!

Shicala
Linwelin
Menelie
Kalibang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 pm
The prince shook his head, smiling. "If I minded, I wouldn't have offered." he said, taking her gently into a dance pose he had seen the others doing. Truth be told he didn't know how to dance either really, just the tribal dances his tribemates and he used to perform on special occasions. Laughing awkwardly, he glanced down at his own hooves. "If I may say, I'm unsure how to dance in the way you do either. It's a new experience for me. Perhaps Crumbles has some suggestions?" he smiled, his eyes shifting up to try to see the little cookie man dancing about on his horn. Now if only he knew what half of those moves were, let alone how to try to copy them...

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm
With her small size and quickness, she was like clay and could move where ever he guided. As the tempo increased so did they, faster and faster, faster still. He noticed her love of twirls and sprinkled more into their dance, noticing her long hair flow out around her like a shining curtain. When the song was finally done he was left panting, a faint sheen of sweat glistening on his pale skin as he dipped her down low in a finishing move. He hadn't expected to go nearly so hard on a simple dance, but a young kids excitement was contagious. He smiled brightly at her as he straightened them both up. "Phew...that...was a workout." He lifted up to adjust his crinkled bow-tie, slightly damp from his exertion. He never expected to make a friend when he set out earlier that evening, but as he stated earlier...nothing surprised him with this party.

EvilSilverDragon
You sneaky one you blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm
Fortissimo was surprised by the amount of comfort she found in this stranger's arms. She didn't like being alone, and her long journey had certainly caused a longing in her. Not necessarily for what was going on between them, but perhaps at least someone to talk to. This was like a step up from that! She was being held by a quite handsome looking being, flirting with no strings attached, and able to just talk.

She nodded sadly at him, “I know I haven't completely recovered, but I'll get there at some point or another. For now I'd rather focus on a particular gentleman.” she smirked playfully up at him, her eyes dancing. “Have you not? It's a mighty sight! Nevah seen anyth'n quite like it myself. You'll have tah swing by sometime.” Not that she was expecting to talk to him again after this night. She'd leave whatever possibilities open though.

Fortissimo was pleasantly surprised at how much he divulged to her. His life sounded so-so free. He was able to go and do as he pleased, that was something that sounded very appealing to her. She had always dreamed about traveling and bringing her songs to others... Now she wasn't sure what she was meant to do, “You're liv'n the life!” she breathed dreamily, still idly brushing her fingers through his incredible wings, “I'd love an opportunity to do someth'n like that. Do ya ever get lonely?”

Her eyes sparkled at the prospect, “Hmmm, sounds romantic... Where are ya hop'n to take a lady like myself, hmm?”

Seruta

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:05 pm
Bree's smile bloomed onto her face before it bubbled up into a pile of laughter. Here the two of them were on the dance floor completely clueless to what they were suppose to do here. All she knew was that she was here with this handsome alicorn and at least they were clueless together!

She squeezed his hand in reassurance, “Well, what dance do you know? Perhaps you can teach me something from your culture? If I am allowed that is... it would be an honor.” she beamed at the prospect of learning more about him. She wondered if she should attempt to teach him a dance in return. All she knew how to do was a type of excited jumping around, with hair swooshing and moving certain body parts in ways that probably shouldn't happen around other people. Just silly things she did while she baked.

She swallowed hard when she thought about a slow dance. That was something she knew she could not handle. Being pressed up against his lean body? No way! Not with how her emotions had been bouncing around during this event. She wished she was less emotional, maybe then she could just enjoy herself without acting so weird and awkward. Oh gosh she hoped he didn't notice...

Fea Line

Menelie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 83, 40 Total: 123 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:10 pm
Iordanes, having laid low for a while, decides it's high time he shook things up again. He notches a couple of arrows and lets them fly!

His arrows hit Phaenna and Care, but Eros' arrows don't seem to have much of an effect. How disappointing.

Twitchapher the 3rd

((Oh my! Looks like Phaenna and Care have both been gender-bent! Remember, the effects of Iordanes' arrows last until the end of the event!))  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
musicaloner7 rolled 2 100-sided dice: 36, 29 Total: 65 (2-200)

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:14 pm
Dylo's grin spread a little more as some of his arrow's made their mark, loading up two more for another attempt.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games