Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

Lady _A N T H R A C I S

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:32 am
MistressPaco
I've been considering something, and you guys totally could help me decide if it's a good idea or not.

Make a Guild-RP.

Rather, welcome to everyone, and have it be multi-threads. Such as there being a primary storyline of some kind to get everyone started, and be multi-locations for the gaming to take place that players could move around in. Like different towns and locations in separate threads.

What do you guys think?

That sounds really fun :]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:19 pm
will someone join my rp? it is called forever in love.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Miko_meido

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 pm
wai.......

There aren't many multiplayers....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 am
set a multi-player game up and invite players from outside of the guild to play in it, That's your best bet.  

Syntria
Crew

Sho_koi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 am
sickle_bloodless
HEY! Like Angels and Demons....Or dating one?

PLEASE JOIN "WHY TO FALL"

It's A multilayer rp. Send profiles to perryunicornboy

Quote:
This is original Haku Sensei's thread I am currently taking it over in her absence

Quote:
Why to Fall
User Image
Tasuki is new to town, and like many new guys, he has a secret. He's a fallen angel. Along with three others, he ran from heaven in search of a new life style, his desision ultimatly making him a fugitive. Three days on earth and he makes a mistake, someone sees him, wings out! His neighbor finds Tasuki "sunbathing" on the rooftop of their apartment building. The neighbor(whoever plays the character will choose the name), soon learns about the other angels, and soon after that, becomes an object of their affection, all four of them! With a reward on their heads, can these four angels learn to live on earth, and can the humans keep their secret? On top of that humans are in conflict as a young human Yondaime grapples with the discovery that he is gay and tries to find love. Will he find it among his friends or will he answer come from the heavens?

Please fill this out and send it to me so i may add it to the character sheets:

Username:
Name of character:
Angel/Human?:
If human-
Personality:
If angel-
Personality:

Has anyone been sending profiles?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:47 pm
nope i haven't gotten any  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

sickle_bloodless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 am
sending mass emails and posting links at other rps I'm in seemed to work. '
try linking to it in your Signature like me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 am
well I don't really have any friends that are into Rping...well not this kind of rping anyway..  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Ruiyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:37 pm
User Image
-Y a o i C a n d y S t i x- S a y y s s s:

:::: LOOKING FOR YAOI RP'ing BUDDIES. :'DDDD

About moi as an rp'er: :3

I'm literate.
I'm a writer, so I like creativity.
I usually do seme, but seeing as how I've never done uke, I would mind some experimentation.
My favorties are the overjoyed, ball of sunshine seme, and gloomy, I-need-a-protector uke, and Seme!StudentxUke!Teacher. :p
But I can do pretty much anything. I like experimentation. <3
My semes are usually over protective. D;
I don't mind doing 18+ rps, as long as it doesn't turn into a PWP.

I usually do school life/ regular life things but spiced with interesting situations, or modern-day normal things just barely sprinkled with magic. I don't know if you know what I mean. xD

I don't usually do things overbearring with the fantasy and stuff. Like, one kid can read minds and the other can predict death, and they work in the same bookstore,
or a cafe waiter is surprised to find that their customer is the lead singer to a famous band,
when an avrage highschooler thinks nasty thoughts, he turns into a girl, and he's got a crush on the hottest guy in school. . .

Those are just a few lame examples, but I hope you know what I mean. xD ::::

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Will someone join my new rp? it is called high school there are 5 spots open  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 pm
everyone left my rp crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:50 pm
Just a question: If both the Yaoi/Shounen-ai Guild and the Yuri/Shoujo-ai Guild are affiliates, why don't they post the Rping guides in the Yuri guild? I'm not trying to make the owners look biased towards the other genre, but still... There ARE still some RPers in the Shoujo-ai Guild. It would really help if you posted that thread in the other guild as well. Thanks.  

Maki Casanova

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Hey, have you seen the blind man
In disguise
Looking for his eyes?

I'm not a mod in the yuri guild, so their RP forum isn't my problem. I don't know why they haven't done that with their RP forum. Maybe you could recommend it to them.

Hey, have you seen the rain man
Looking to the sky
Begging for sunlight?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 am
Maki Casanova
Just a question: If both the Yaoi/Shounen-ai Guild and the Yuri/Shoujo-ai Guild are affiliates, why don't they post the Rping guides in the Yuri guild? I'm not trying to make the owners look biased towards the other genre, but still... There ARE still some RPers in the Shoujo-ai Guild. It would really help if you posted that thread in the other guild as well. Thanks.

This is not goodbye
This is just a kiss before you die

Their RP forum is pretty shocking. So messy... sweatdrop
I'd RP in it, but there's only High School RPs. I need variety!

Post Script:
I made a RP! It's my first ever and I'm proud of it...even though it's probably going to crash and burn, I don't care!
Yaay!
*hugs myself*

This is not goodbye
Take my hand and close your eyes

carrionteeth

Versatile Worshipper

11,925 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am
queen_of_the_potatoes
Maki Casanova

This is not goodbye
This is just a kiss before you die

Their RP forum is pretty shocking. So messy... sweatdrop
I'd RP in it, but there's only High School RPs. I need variety!

Post Script:
I made a RP! It's my first ever and I'm proud of it...even though it's probably going to crash and burn, I don't care!
Yaay!
*hugs myself*

This is not goodbye
Take my hand and close your eyes

That's only because no one tends to it, and not many members (mostly girls) are not much of role players... I think. Either that, or they're too busy. >.>  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games