Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Tainted Koorime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:21 am
heart Deathnote heart

Although Gundam Wing was my first <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:01 am
I do not know whether this would count as a BL show or not... I heard from someone it was and someone that is was NOT, but....

Kyou Kara Maou.

Hot damn that show is so suggestive to man secks that you can basically put any two men toghether and call it canon. XD Gunter on Yuuri, Gwendel on Gunter, Yuuri on Wolfram, Konrad and Yuuri, the possibilites are friggin ENDLESS! .... though I don't think they could ever pair yuuri with anyone besides Wolfram. Wolfram would go RIPSHIT on anyone who dared even poked Yuuri in a sexual way.... but not before going phyco on Yuuri's a**. :]

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Freak Soth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:40 am

To me DNAngel is SCREAMING boy love. Seriously. Daisuke is too small and cute to handle a woman... Satoshi, Dark, and all the other male characters are just too girly and touchy to be straight. They all seem into each other. I think the comic would be better off as a BL X'D I can't even read it without thinking dirty yaoi thoughts O-O

Plus the girl characters are annoying D:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:36 pm
0 r i s u 0
Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
That is all.

To add onto that, the creator herself has said that she sort of does ship a few pairings within the series. XD  

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 pm
Prince of tennis and Wolf's rain
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:11 am
One word- SAIYUKI.

Kazuya Minekura is taunting us! The undertones are there in plain sight but they do nothing! And while it's not in the anime, Minakura did a few doujins for her own series under a pen name with plenty of yaoi!

Stop tormenting me and have them do something cannon already!  

Bane Rie

iKaede Fuyou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:55 am
Naruto, Bleach, Digimon, PoT, DN Angel, D.Gray-man.. the list could go on and on..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:58 am
i say anything with more guys to girls in the ratio so like Prince of Tennis, Naruto, and so on and so forth  

protecterofelements

Princess Karis

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:56 pm
i would say the Prince of tennis too!! XDD in fact, I think all sports anime for boys are super slashy!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:07 pm
Princess Karis
i would say the Prince of tennis too!! XDD in fact, I think all sports anime for boys are super slashy!! rofl

Amen to that! lol Of the anime/manga series that I like, I would have to nominate Slam Dunk to this genre. There are so many possibilities when there are only two female characters and a bunch of male characters in a show. wink (Or vice-versa, of course).  

sjdfnkwnf

meow-ku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:07 pm
i'd say Weiss Kreuz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:24 pm
Lol Weiss Kreuz was my friend's favourite anime to slash wnen I was in Grade nine. Most of my slashiest non BL anime have been named already but I'll say them again anyway

Gundam Wing(first anime I ever slashed)
Yu Yu Hakusho(so many possibilities)

Those are the only two on my mind, right now at least.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:35 pm
Hoshi no Miko
Lol Weiss Kreuz was my friend's favourite anime to slash wnen I was in Grade nine. Most of my slashiest non BL anime have been named already but I'll say them again anyway

Gundam Wing(first anime I ever slashed)
Yu Yu Hakusho(so many possibilities)

Those are the only two on my mind, right now at least.

Sorry! I can't help but laugh when I think about the topic we have in the Yu Yu Hakuso Guild! rofl So many scarring possibilities!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:44 pm
Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist. Definitely.
The amount of bedroom eyes being shot around in those series is staggering.  

Skuune

Cara_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:31 pm
May I just say: Air Gear.

Oh and anyone know where I can watch Here is Greenwood or Weiss Kruez? I can't find them... Not even on ~ <33 ~ CR ~ <33 ~ or veoh. Help?  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff