Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:49 pm
Iyamashi
haha
anyway...I want my spring break now!!! i can't take it at school any more. gonk crying
Awe!~ My srping break isn't until next month.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
yep yep 3nodding 3nodding
Yummeh. xd
haha
anyway...I want my spring break now!!! i can't take it at school any more. gonk crying
Awww, poor Iya...*pats head*

School won't be so bad if we didn't have to wake up so early and didn't have drama. I get stage-fright and talk uberly fast! gonk heart  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:32 am
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
Yummeh. xd
haha

School won't be so bad if we didn't have to wake up so early and didn't have drama. I get stage-fright and talk uberly fast! gonk heart

I'm back! For now. I might not get to post as much but I will do my best! 3nodding And I love the ninja ramen thief dude. And Chibi, I agree! I took theatre art once. But I actually liked it when I got over the stage-fright. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:23 am
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
Yummeh. xd
haha

Well I'm finally out on spring break, yeah! I t means I can hang out with all my internet buddies more!  

Adonis Sang Raal

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:10 pm
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
Yummeh. xd
haha

I'm back! For now. I might not get to post as much but I will do my best! 3nodding And I love the ninja ramen thief dude. And Chibi, I agree! I took theatre art once. But I actually liked it when I got over the stage-fright. sweatdrop
I don't like audience, their eyes all fixed upon you, catching your every mistake. stare

To Jenno-chan: Don't worry about the posting thing, you are doing a fabulous job. With you leaving like this, now is the chance for people to catch up with you. 3nodding But do come back soon. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

To Chibi-chan: You might like your school, but I hate mine. Being in the nation top 5 high school is not all it crack up to be. stressed Everything is just so hard. crying

To Dari-chan: Mine's on April 2nd. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:34 pm
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
Yummeh. xd
haha

I don't like audience, their eyes all fixed upon you, catching your every mistake. stare

To Jenno-chan: Don't worry about the posting thing, you are doing a fabulous job. With you leaving like this, now is the chance for people to catch up with you. 3nodding But do come back soon. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

To Chibi-chan: You might like your school, but I hate mine. Being in the nation top 5 high school is not all it crack up to be. stressed Everything is just so hard. crying

But I like posting! crying crying crying crying crying  

Jennoasis

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:40 pm
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
Yummeh. xd
haha

I know you do. Under a week, you've already posted more than half of what I posted.
Like I've said, that's some mad skills you got there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:42 pm
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
Yummeh. xd
haha

I know you do. Under a week, you've already posted more than half of what I posted.

*Sniffles* R-Really?  

Jennoasis

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:52 pm
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
User Image
xd Ninja ramen thief. xp
Yummeh. xd
haha

*Sniffles* R-Really?
Yep, you're a really important member in this guild. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:54 pm
My daddy's trying to limit my computer time because my grades are dropping ;-;  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:01 pm
Aww, that's not cool at all!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:04 pm
Iyamashi
I know! It's not like I'm trying to fail..I just choke on tests...and lose alot of my homework. I have to organize better... sweatdrop

EDIT: I have to go now too...bye! ;-;

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:35 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
I know! It's not like I'm trying to fail..I just choke on tests...and lose alot of my homework. I have to organize better... sweatdrop

Same for me. Maybe we should get Chibi-chan to help us with the organization. 3nodding 3nodding

Aww, bye then. sad crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:40 pm
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi

Same for me. Maybe we should get Chibi-chan to help us with the organization. 3nodding 3nodding

xd

Actually, my binder is really messy. There were so many papers that the zipper broke off...I would get one of those non-zipper binders, but then everything would fall out... sweatdrop

So, I just make one of AZ and my friend to clean it. xd heart  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:23 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi

xd

Actually, my binder is really messy. There were so many papers that the zipper broke off...I would get one of those non-zipper binders, but then everything would fall out... sweatdrop

So, I just make one of AZ and my friend to clean it. xd heart
haha, chibi and evil. whee User Image

I have one zip binder that holds all 8 of my classes assignment, now that's messy.
whee  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games