Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astireth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:17 pm
Spotting Genbu he looked back towards the Angel. "Destroy them all if I had one guess. Such power should not be used here.." With another shift of position he would zip away from the area but not out of sight with Anduil. He wanted to be clear of what was to come. "Hopefully your god running around will know to get back and hopefully come take you as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:54 pm
He felt cold hands touch his back, but who's were they? He turned in time to see Seriu, the angel god looking down at him. The force was shifting to aim twords the god, but all to soon his world went black and he was tossed away from the army.

"Go, all of you, become stronger then come to see me. I want to see what will become of you...and myself." He smiled as he looked at the group. "I wan't to fight you when you are at your best." With that he waved an arm over the army as they were sent back to the town, most dead or with wounds. The Higherarch was on the ground and out like a light. "I want to see what kind of fight that he puts up."  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Gideon's wing had gone back to its wispy state the fire out now. He stared blankly of into space limp like a rag doll his body feeling cold like ice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:51 pm
"Isn't that an intresting twist.." He looked at the angel in his arms then around again. With a easy enough thought he found Genbu and moved to his side. "I think you might be missing something."  

Astireth

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:00 am
Anduil writhed free of Anastas' arms and darted down to the ground. He knelt next to Cerucuhs. "...S-Sir?" Hesitantly, he shook the Higharch's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:38 am
((((I'm going to be gone for a two whole weeks..I'm going in for a risky surgery..I may not make it but..I be the the hospitle for a while)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:10 pm
He didn't stop Anduil or make an attempt to. He just kinda watched oddly very passive at the moment. Something was going on and it simply smelled fishy to him. The stuff you miss when your busy dealing with minions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:14 pm
The god had vanished it seemed, the Higherarch was still breathing, but not able to move at the moment ither. That may have been a good thing, after all it would have snapped him from his bloodlust.  

legato_darkfall

Demigoh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:56 pm
(I will also be gone for about a week or two. Just been grounded...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:25 pm
(( Wow, everyone seems to be leaving me. T-T ))  

legato_darkfall

Astireth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:15 pm
(Aww, now who am I gonna pick on wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:20 pm
((...Me?))

Anduil didn't notice that Cerucuhs was still breathing--his mind was still half-numb from the battle. He bowed his head, tears dripping from his eyes. In his sorrow, he forgot that filthy half-breeds like himself should not utter the true names of the High Angels.
"Cerucuhs," he whispered softly, covering his face with his Angel wing.  

Mutou_Miriku

Astireth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:33 pm
He'd look down to Anduil and watch again. His hands were placed into his pants pockets once more wondering. "Why do you weep? The energy he was amassing was to kill everyone in its way which would have included you had I not stepped in.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:44 pm
"Sorry about that...I guess I was wrong." He grumbled as he sat up and looked over at the weeping angel. "Don't cry for me, after all I never do seem to die...I'm like a cocroach." He laughed as he lie back down. "I just need a little rest."  

legato_darkfall

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:58 pm
Anduil's eyes snapped open as he heard the Higharch's voice. "Cerucuhs!" he exclaimed joyfully, hugging the older Angel.
Suddenly realizing what he was doing, Anduil stumbled backwards. "Uh--s-sorry--I--"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games