Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:25 pm
Gakupo slipped on his boxers and pants. He walked over to the phone and dialed his parents number.

"Why would I EVER be upset over NOT having mini wheats?!" Aoi exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 pm
Luka walked up the stairs and went to their room. She looked out the window to see snow on the ground. She smiled and walked to the closet to pick out some cloths. She pulled out some nice black pants and a dark blue turtal neck but showed a bit of the back but not to much so she didn't look slutty.

Shinzo laughed lightly and kissed him. "Dont worry I will give you some when we get back."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 pm
"Hello?" Gakupo talked into the phone. "Yes, hi mom, it's Gakupo..... yeah.... I'm doing well and you? .... that's great. Listen, can you come have dinner tonight with me and my fiancée? .... yes .... Thank you.... so eight then? Alright, bye."

Aoi groaned. "You must hate me or something."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm
Luka came back down and saw Gakupo on the phone. "So? Is it a go?"

"No im inlove with you Aoi." Shinzo said with a slight smirk before kissing him again but a bit deeper.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 am
Gakupo nodded. "At eight tonight."

Aoi blushed but then returned the kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:45 am
Luka smiled and walked up to him. "Thats great! I guess I should start cleaning and figger out what to cook for tonight huh?"

Shinzo stept closer to get a deeper kiss but Medna meowed and started to claw Shinzo. Shino stept back and looked down at the purring cat. "What?"  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm
Gakupo nodded. "I'm going to go take a shower," he said, walking up the stairs.

'Damn cat!' Aoi thought angrily, his face didn't show it though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:40 pm
( Sorry im watching a movie >.<)

"Alright I will make us some egg's and bacon and try to clean." Luka said as she walked to the kitchen.

Medna meowed and purred looking up at Shinzo. Shinzo sighed and pet the cat. "Your so cute..."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:45 pm
(it's okay c: )

Gakupo closed the bathroom door and stripped off his clothes. He took a quick shower so he could help out Luka.

Aoi was now pissed again. He walked away from Shinzo and the damn creature and sat on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Luka took out a pan and started to cook the egg's and bacon.

Shinzo put the cat down and started to fix the room up before they left. " Aoi did you want to eat here or can you wait till we get home?"  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Gakupo wrapped himself in a towel. He walked to their room and dried himself off. He changed into some nice looking clothed and headed downstairs.

"Doesn't matter to me," Aoi said, watching him clean. "I'm not really that hungry.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm
The food was ready once Gakupo was out of the shower. She put the egg's and bacon on two plates and put them on the table before she made some coffee.

"Good lets go." Shinzosaid as he walked out of the room to face him. He wanted to leave before his aunt came to see him.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:18 pm
Gakupo smiled at the food. "Thank you Luka, it looks amazing."

Aoi got up from the flood. Before leaving the room, he gave the cat a look. He smirked to himself and followed Shinzo out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm
"Its nothing really." Luka said with a slight laugh as she poored the some coffee.

Shinzo walked to the car then noticed his grandmother walking out. "Oh Shinzo? You leaveing?" She asked. "Yes Grandmother." Shinzo said.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:39 pm
Gakupo began eating. "It's the best thing next to eggplants when your hungry."

Aoi walked outside and took one last look at the mansion.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games