Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Metanaito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:20 pm
UserName: Metanaito
NickName: Meta
Prefrences: I am bisexual. >_>
Interests: Video games, RPing, Yaoi.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmmm... that's a toughie. Probably a pairing from Silver Chaos (EXCEPT for Maito / the King :XP smile , or possibly even just all the hot guys from Silver Chaos in one big orgy. xd
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 13
Other: My real name is Alek. o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:24 am
User Name: Rio Ri
Nickname: Rio or Shorty-chan
Preferences: Asexual
Interests: Yaoi...which is why I'm here, RPG, internet in general
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Easy, SetoxJou from Yugioh
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A wrong use of words in a Google search.
Other: I'm so tiny for my age it's not even funny. 0o

Riosin

Oakai Ruyas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:07 am
UserName: Oakai Ruyas
NickName: Oakai, Kai. (I don't care what you call me as long as I know your talking to me. ^_^; wink
Gender A boy. O_O
Prefrences: Eh, both I suppose.
Intrests: I love to draw, Roleplay, DDR, Play video games, and read manga of any genre usually.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I like most and all pairings were there suppose to be gay. I'm not huge and slash unless it's...FF7 xd I really like the Loveless pairing, Ritsuka and Soubi... but only when Ritsuka grows up a bit first. Yuki and Shuichi were cute too.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Uh, you mean beside's myself? *laughs* Acctually I don't remember the first shounen ai series I read/watched. It may have been Sukisho...
Other: Wow other. What could I say here..? *Shrugs*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:28 pm
hi there!!!

UserName: Jizabel
NickName: Riku-kun
Prefrences: straight...though i do like to look at women sweatdrop
Intrests: video games, DDR, reading yaoi, sleeping, eating, harassing my boyfriend, reading manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog....(my friends have already commented how weird i am for liking this coupling because Sonic and Shadow are animals. like i care? i blame it on playing to many Sonic games and watching to much Sonic... biggrin )
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: watching/reading Gravitation. the rest is history... cool
Other: i hope i can become fast friends with everyone here and we can all enjoy some great yaoi!!! 4laugh

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MoonAngelKatt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:39 pm
UserName: MoonAngelKatt
NickName: Katt
Prefrences: Bi, dominate boys, pretty much i like both boys and girls, but i like boys more
Intrests: video games, anime/manga, playing the violin, drawing, writing, drawing, dancing, singing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: tsuzuki and tatsumi from descendents of darkness
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: reading descendents of darkness and from their on its history
Other: just pm me if ya wanna talk and stuff and also, i hope to make new friends as well  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:50 pm
UserName: Shuichi_Shindou_19
NickName: Shu-chan or Shuichi
Prefrences: Not telling wink
Intrests: Shounen-ai/Yaoi stuff of course, roleplaying, lots of other stuff that I am too lazy to list
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I don't know o.0 there ish so many, maybe Yuki and Shuichi? (Gravitation), I don't know, any bishies together is good to me
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Um, when I saw Gravitation, over a year ago
Other: I was invited here ^^

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

Kasumi Ocada

Smitten Citizen

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:12 pm
UserName: obviously... kasumi_ocada
NickName: ChazZ
Prefrences: as to... what? I like random pm's and any kind of boys love schtuff...
Intrests: other than those that brought me here, I like coke, the color green... music... conventions.... and my children! heart
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: don't have one
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I don't remember... sorry!
Other:
not much to say... other than, 'hi!'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:51 pm
UserName: Godchild Cain
NickName: Cain
Prefrences: I have preferences on a lot of things. 0_o I'm bisexual, but I prefer Matt (Zett) over all! X3
Intrests: Matt, drawing, spending time with Matt, anime, doing naughty things with Matt, Ragnarok, and Matt. whee
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ran and Yoru from Sukisho
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Duo and Heero pics 0_o in 7th grade
Other: I'm semi-literate, so I must admit, extreme illiteracy does get on my nerves... Overal, I'm an easy person to get along with. Just don't try to come between ne and my hunny bunny! whee Oh, and I am a girl. 0_o

Poopmahpantz

Hubert Okayasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:17 am
UserName: Hubert Okayasu
NickName: Hubert
Intrests: Dir en Grey, Shinya, yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: umm there are alot
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: probably when I saw my brother with his 'friend'....but that wasn't pretty.
Other: ... I love Dir en Grey  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:28 am
UserName: [Bunny Luv]
NickName: Bunneh, whatever you feel like calling me. XP
Prefrences: Erm... sexual I guess? I'm gay.
Intrests: Psychology, fencing, martial arts, writing, mock trial, and tons more stuff.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Probably Riku/Sora from Kingdom Hearts
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Oh god... I don't even remember. Long ago. smile
Other: I enjoy seeing those around my using proper English in their typing; I guess I'm fairly literate (I can read and write! Ba-dum-psh!). I'm a guy. Think that's about it.  

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

Roost3rTail

2,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:45 am
UserName: Chise_Last_Love_Song
NickName: Reichan
Prefrences: ?_? Is that some kind of food? (really hungry @_@) Just kidding...Miyavi heart __ heart
Intrests: Gay boy action! Drawing, DDR, making new friends, Kitties! heart
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Gravitation and Fake
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Asian dreams. (If you wanna know what that is PM me about it >_> wink
Other: Literates a-hoy!! XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:47 am
UserName: Kuruma
NickName: Weeell.. at the DTAAY they call me Kuu.
Intrests: Visual arts (both digital and old school XD), Anything having to do with mythology, religionS, circus, carnivals, puppet theatre, music, games, opera, oh forget it. I love everything from before 1900's, the great century when everything fell apart.

Other: I easily get obsessed over things. I change main subject every 6 months or so, but everything stays with me - it looks like it - for the rest of my life. I've only three months ago discovered the wonderful world of X-men, and the rest of Marvel. Nightcrawler equals god to me. Logurt anyone? >:--D
Anyway, it might be sad that I needed to be 20 before I finally subscribed to a comic magazine, but I don't intend to grow up anytime soon. heart

Oh yeah - if my english is incomprehensible at times, it's because it's not my native language XD feel free to correct me.  

Kauhia

waraidasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:03 pm
UserName: waraidasu
NickName: kitty
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: music, drawing, theatre, pirates, ninjas, shades of purple, fleece blankets, musicals, gay things, yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: yuki/shuichi <3 it's best when they're young. x3
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: i would have to say when i met my friend nicki and he introduced me to his boyfriend. ;] and from there on, life was good.
Other: i'm very poor because i have no gaia gold skillz. i have no life, i hate mornings, and i have a cat who looks like buyo. fear me.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:34 pm
UserName: Renee the Rabid Squirrel
NickName: Just call me Renee
Preferences: If the person looks good in a dress, chances are I will date them.
Interests: Internet, yaoi, art, drama, music, cooking
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Oh...don't make me choose. I honestly can't.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: xd This one's amusing. I read a DragonballZ adaptation of the story Puss in Boots...involving Saiyajins...and Vegeta and Yamucha as lovers...as well as male pregnancies abounds... rofl
Other: I love food, and roleplaying and...sausage!! >> <<

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200

[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:40 pm
UserName: [~+Color.Me.Insane+~]
NickName:Kiki
Prefrences:Um...straight?
Intrests:All things anime and manga and yaoi. Softball, piano, egyptology and friends.^^
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SetoxJoey^^ (I'm Yugioh fangirl)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Does it count when I was little I just thought of pairings and sort of made fanfictions out of them...?
Other:I have my very own gay guy. And he's straight! O_o

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games