Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax slowly started to eat. He didn't want to do it too fast, in case he..yeah. No need for that to happen again! And this boy sure could cook! At least way better than he could! But still, nothing's better than his Mum's Syrniki - fried quark pancakes, garnished with sour cream, jam, honey, or apple sauce.

Jax looked at Cameron and smiled. Syrup. Jax leaned closer to the boy and licked the syrup off his lips. "You're a sloppy eater, young man" he said with a smile. He was too, but in the terms of skipping meals.

OOC;; Nom nom!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled when Jax licked his lips. I was hungry! And there isn't anything else to eat! he said, with a boyish smile. He kissed Jax hard, smiling at the sweet taste. He licked Jax's mouth and pulled back, batting his eyelashes.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Whats a quark pancake?}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron just smiled and said something about nothing else to eat, but Jax didn't care too much since he almost instantly was kissed. He kissed the boy back with a smile. "Whatever you say" he said and ate a bit of his own food.

OOC;; Didn't I delete that word..? Agh! I have no idea what that is supposed to be, but I forgot to remove "quark" since that doesn't make sense to me. ._. Cottage cheese pancakes would be a better word! I...looked it up. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron giggled at Jax. He snuggled into the older man's body, admiring the warmth. Cam was always cold in the morning, so he was happy that he didn't have to cuddle by the tiny heater.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:......Eww.......}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

User Image

Jax put the plate away along with the fork. He had barely eaten, but who would after a morning like his? He out his arms around Cameron and kissed his head. He thought about getting dressed and go up to his own place for a shower. After a rough night he could really need it.

OOC;; Yeah, kinda.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron cuddled again into Jax. He was in a snuggly mood today. He looked longingly at his running shoes, then glanced up at Jax. Jax looked thin enough to be a runner, but Cam had three years of jumping hurdles and sprinting to shape his thin body. Not that he'd ever been particularly chubby, but his strong legs and abs were defined over the years.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I like chocolate chip pancakes! }}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax noticed how Cameron looked at him, so he looked back with a small smile on his lips. "What?" he said, softly kissing the boy's cheek. He didn't want to leave. Not yet. He wanted to lay down and just...hold on to Cameron for as long as possible. But he know that he sooner or later had to go. He had to take that shower, take care of the dishes, try to understand his homework... Homework?! Jax slapped his forehead when he remembered that. He wasn't used to have stuff like that, but since he was studying - he had them!

OOC;; ... Sounds good since I like pancakes and chocolate!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron decided he'd rather cuddle with Jax. He tried to remember what he had to get done today... dishes, laundry, tutor. He forgot to call his brother! Oh well... He turned and looked when Jax slapped himself. Forget something? he asked, wondering what it could be.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yes! Covered in maple syrup... *drools*}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron asked if he forgot something. Jax just nodded. "Yeah, you could say that..." he said, scratching his neck, thinking about what the homework actually was about. "I started studying again some months ago and I have like tons of homework to finish and then..." He sighed, sounding a bit irritated. "And then I have a huge test in two weeks" he finished. He wasn't too pleased by his own discovery.

OOC;; I've never had them with syrup. .w.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron's eyes widened when Jax admitted to having homework Jax! Oh no! Do you need help?! he asked, in worry. He was ready and willing to help the older man, confident they could get it done together.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax smiled when Cameron asked if he needed help. "Nah, I'm fine. I guess. It's about the heart and the brain and things like that" he said with a small smile on his lips. "I want to be a doctor, but I'm pretty sure I'll fail." To become a doctor had been a childhood dream of his. Even though he has his problems with drugs, he still tries to become what he wants. But he is also sure that he'll die from an overdose before he can finish his education.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron adapted a giddy smile. He was about to start medical school! Wow! Me too! What branch? Mum wants me to be a neurosurgeon, but I want to be a pediatrician. I want to help kids, you know? he said, ending on a question. He smiled up at Jax, waiting to hear his reply.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Apparently, Cameron wanted to become a doctor as well. Told him what he would like to do. Jax smiled slightly. "I... I want to become a neurosurgeon" he said with a small smile on his lips. "But I've also considered to specialize in heart surgeries and anything with the heart." Thinking about that he probably would even make it to his final year made him kinda sad. He knew he couldn't just stop with his drugs and sending him to rehab would just delay his studies even more. But at the same time, he don't want to die.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled lightly at Jax. Maybe then you could fix my broken heart... he whispered under his breath. He laid his cheek on Jax's chest and tried not to cry. He may seem mature and put together, but he was only eighteen! He was still practically a kid. His eyes began to water when he saw the picture of his parents on his night table, and cried when he remembered what they had done. He was barely of age, and living on his own. He was so lonely.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awh! I still love you Cammie!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron said something about fixing his broken heart. Jax just looked at him and was about to say something when he noticed that the boy was crying. What now? Jax was confused. Really confused. But still, he kissed Cameron's forehead and made him look at him. He dried the tears with a small smile. "Don't you go cry now, 'cause that'll make me sad" he said, placing a soft kiss on the boy's nose. "A broken heart will heal over time, I can assure you of that, but I am not the right person to make your healing faster." Jax didn't want to make Cameron even more sad, but he was telling the truth. He considered telling him about it, but...nah. That might be a bad idea. Instead he put his right hand over his left wrist, where most of his scars were visible. "I'm actually a real heartbreaker" he just said, looking at his covered wrist and then back at Cameron.

OOC;; Sorry for late reply! >_>  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games