Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:11 pm
Zane looked at her and nodded and smiled and said ''I am very for real and i'm going to Unova after this and why don't I help you out with your contest strategy'' Said Zane  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 am
"Unova is all the way across the world. I also hear they have really rare pokemon. Same with Sinnoh. Just promise me, you'll come see me during the Grand Festival." She smiled looking at Skitty and put the disk to her head to learn Double Team  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 pm
''I will come see you during the Grand Festival and i'll be in the front row cheering you on and Leanne I love you'' Said Zane kissing her  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm
Leanne felt her face flush as she kissed him back and knew this was a guy she could always rely on and knew that he would always be with her.
"I'm gonna go back to Rustbuto and get myself a ribbon. I saw the contest hall when I got out of the forest. I'm gonna teach Swablu a few things than use her." Leanne said looking at her new pokemon and looked over to the volcano.
"We should be able to get back by going over that mountain and according to the pokenav, it will also lead us to Ladverage Town. The gym leader is a fire type." She pointed out and looked down across the way.
"Zane look its some kind of tent." Leanne said pointing down.

As she began to head down from the balcony, she bumped into April.
"Sorry, April, i'm busy." She said but April put the ribbon right in her face.
"I saw you kiss him. When I win the Grand Festival, he's gonna be in love with me instead of a girl that doesn't even belong here. Every person from every region must stay with their own kind. Sinnoh and Hoenn people don't belong. Stay way from him." April said and Leanne pushed her out of the way and headed across the street.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 am
Zane smiled and nodded as he looked to where she was pointing and said ''A tent huh?, hopefully there'll be some worthy challengers in there'' Said Zane getting all psyched up but as soon he heard what April said, he became angry and walked up to her and said ''For your information, both my parents are both native to Kanto and also I wouldn't even care if you won the Supreme Grand Festivali'd still only love Leanne so deal with it April and fyi I don't like you one bit so stay away from me'' Said Zane running after Leanne  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 am
April scoffed to him and looked back.
"I am daughter of Drew and May. I have a younger sister named June. I will win the one in Sinnoh, Kanto, Hoenn, Jhoto, and soon, take over Unova as well. Just you watch." She said and headed up.

Leanne was already in the tent and registering for the battle event. It was a double battle event and looked over to Zane.
"The next one is in Slateport as well as a contest. This may help with my battle style." She said and put in her form. and the pokemon she registered.
"Why don't you do this as well?" She asked  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 pm
Zane looked over to her and said ''I was gonna do this anyway and besides I am doing this to enhance my battle skills and besides this will deepen our bond hopefully and besides we should battle together more often'' Said Zane.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:05 pm
"Well...I'm gonna head in the back and think of my battle plans. I'll see ya in there." She kissed his cheek and headed in the back to take care of Skitty and Sawblu and got to it's wing to make it flinch out in pain.
"Looks like I can't use you.... maybe I should get my Aron." She whispered and called her uncle for the Iron Armor pokemon and sent Swablu for treatment and got her other pokemon ready  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:22 am
Zane nodded and headed to the back of the tent and sat down on a random rock and begun think of his battle plans and what Pokemon he should use.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:48 am
Leanne sighed as she began to look around at the pokemon that were out and around. She had her Skitty that was a normal type, and Aron that was a Steel/ Rock type pokemon and smiled.
"Well, I think we should be alright. I just hope that Zane can use something good. I kinda wanna go up agent his Marshtomp and Combusken. That would be fun." She said and put her pokemon back in the pokeballs and placed the ball capsules back on and kept looking around at the pokemon.

She saw a girl with blue eyes and green hair and smiled seeing her Treeko and Taillow. She almost looked like April and went up to her talking to her for a few minutes, only to find out that it was April's sister, June.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm
Zane came up with an idea and walked up to Leanne and saw a girl with green eyes with a treeko and Tailow talking with Leanne and said ''Who is that you're talking with?'' Said Zane looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 am
"That was April's younger sister, June. Unlike her parents that were both pokemon coordinators like me, she's a battler and a real tough one was well. She has on her team, a Treeko, Taillow, Marill, and Mawile." Leanne replied as she saw the names shuffled.
"Looks like I'm gonna be in the fifth round while you're in the seventh." She said to Zane and calculated in her head.
"If I win, than you win, we'll face each other in the top four." She looked over at him.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:02 am
''Whoa that's awesome...i'll think I will battle her and her team'' Said Zane grinning as he sent out his Plusle and Trapinich out to battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:49 am
"Zane, we haven't been near or in the desert yet to find a pokemon like that." Leanne said pulling out her pokedex.

Trapinch, the Ant Pit pokemon.
Trapinch live in sandy deserts. Trapinch's nest is a deep, inescapable pit dug in the sand. Trapinch have also been known to burrow complex tunnels deep underground.

Leanne looked to Zane. "When did you get this one?"  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 am
''I'll tell you after the battle but right now i've got a battle in progress'' Said Zane as his Pokemon got into the battle position and were ready to fight.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff