Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 pm
Slick Southpaw
I don't mind being an oddball magnet, but why is it always the ones that never shut up that like hanging around me?

emotion_donotwant Of course you have to be a super nice person that won't shut up so now I can't even punch you without feeling like I kicked a puppy.

I get all the old people and children like that XD and I'm not nice either so I don't know why, at best i look approachable, but definitely not nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:50 pm
Ridley Starsmore

Trust me, that area is my specialty in the store, and I spent two hours setting that in the store I am in.

Sweeet <3. I guess I'm just concerned it doesn't include aussie stores. But I'll check in my lunch break. If comes down to it, I'll buy the whole set and give the others away.

Speaking of work, mine is soo quiet and dull I'm reduced to contacting companies to picking up used cartridges. I hate it when work has slowed down....it means the day seems to go slower.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 pm
Quote:
And no. I think you think you are superior to me because I am working for myself, whereas you are all working for someone other than yourselves. 'Selflessness' is not a form of symbiosis I concur with in the human race, but then again that's just my opinion.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:07 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Quote:
And no. I think you think you are superior to me because I am working for myself, whereas you are all working for someone other than yourselves. 'Selflessness' is not a form of symbiosis I concur with in the human race, but then again that's just my opinion.

Just block him, mon ami...he's not worth the effort.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:08 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Jayce Reinhardt
Quote:

Just block him, mon ami...he's not worth the effort.

I have strange entertainment.

But yea, I need food. *dashes off*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm
I wish I wasn't stuck in the friend zone. Don't call me babe and sweetheart and flirt with me if you don't intend on following through with at least a bit of making out. If you weren't so adorable I'd be even MORE pissed.  

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 pm
PQ and Retrostacja
I wish I wasn't stuck in the friend zone. Don't call me babe and sweetheart and flirt with me if you don't intend on following through with at least a bit of making out. If you weren't so adorable I'd be even MORE pissed.

why not ask them out?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 pm
PQ and Retrostacja

Grab him by the waist of his pants, and tell him you wish to see what he looks like without them.

I am willing to bet he'll take the hint.-s-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
PQ and Retrostacja

why not ask them out?

I've made my interest in him obvious, as in stating that I'd like to date. But he doesn't want to date anyone. He wants to "have fun". xP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 pm
Ridley Starsmore
PQ and Retrostacja

Grab him by the waist of his pants, and tell him you wish to see what he looks like without them.

Hnnngh, tempting. Nowhere near that bold or confident sadly. xD

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:23 pm
PQ and Retrostacja
MrsrachaelSnape
PQ and Retrostacja

why not ask them out?

I've made my interest in him obvious, as in stating that I'd like to date. But he doesn't want to date anyone. He wants to "have fun". xP

Oh. Well if you want to have fun then say more direct? Unless you just want to date then move on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 pm
PQ and Retrostacja
Ridley Starsmore
PQ and Retrostacja

Where as that sounds exactly like something It's do.-lol-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
PQ and Retrostacja
MrsrachaelSnape
PQ and Retrostacja

why not ask them out?

Oh. Well if you want to have fun then say more direct? Unless you just want to date then move on.

Well having fun would be nice -- dating would be nice too. I think I am just getting the urge to nest. All my friends are dating each other and are getting engaged. Social pressure!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 pm
Ridley Starsmore
PQ and Retrostacja
Ridley Starsmore
PQ and Retrostacja

Where as that sounds exactly like something It's do.-lol-

xD

It's something PQ as a character would do. I however.....not so much.

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:32 pm
PQ and Retrostacja
MrsrachaelSnape
PQ and Retrostacja
MrsrachaelSnape
PQ and Retrostacja

why not ask them out?

Well having fun would be nice -- dating would be nice too. I think I am just getting the urge to nest. All my friends are dating each other and are getting engaged. Social pressure!

then have fun, it could move on to something else later. wink  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games