Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Worried
What I am doing: Being Scared
What I want to be doing: Anything but this

"Hey, William come here," he said, calling his brother over to the stands quickly, hoping to talk to him before the game. As his brother made his way over to him, he laughed. "So bro, how much money is it going to take for you to throw this game," he said, punching his brother's shoulder.

"Not on your life kid," he said, punching his brothers shoulder, forgetting his injury. When Jayden cringed at the shot, he laughed. "Looks like the little boy has a booboo. Go on, run off, have your little girlfriend kiss it better," he said, laughing a bit more.

"Very much a good idea, but here's a better one: why not have Belle do it instead?" he said aloud, watching as William actually laughed.

"Ahh...spoken like a true Gryffindor little brother...naïve and audacious. Do yourself a favor alright. Stay in your league. You couldn't handle Belle," he said to Jayden, laughing a bit some more. He wasn't as serious as he was joking. If Belle were to come over here right before Jayden said that, would be funny, or even his girlfriend. "You know what would've been great right there. If Belle was right behind you. No wait, your girlfriend. Even better, both of them."

"Oh s***, we are in public aren't we? Crap, where's Newlyn?" he said, looking back only to find exactly what he didn't want to find.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stand

David never knew that not telling someone something could hurt just as much as saying it. "No problem Autumn." he said with a smile. She seemed rather quite nice. Sadly they didn't talk too much mainly because he had his group of friends and she had hers but was that really a good enough reason why. "Good luck to both our teams." he added with a smile knowing by her robes that she was in Hufflepuff.

With: Autumn and Virgil

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Position: Reserve Chaser 1
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:52 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Amused
And every color illuminates: Well...
We are shining: Jayden and William
And we'll never be afraid again: Stands

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn cleared her throat, hands on her hips as she stared down her boyfriend and his brother. "I resent the little comment," she said in a sweet voice, eyes glinting with humor. She was tall for a girl of her age after all. "And is there something wrong with my kisses, Jay?" The Hufflepuff adopted a look of false hurt. She shook her head. "I guess I'll just have to go find some Hufflepuff boy's shoulder to cry on. By the way: I'm rooting for your brother this game." she added with a smile, and turned on her heel and walked away, holding back laughter.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 am

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte saw Chloe in the stands and ran up to meet her. "Hay good luck!" she said as she playfully pushed her on the shoulder. She wondered which house would win. She hoped that Gryffindor would not loose though she wouldn't mind it if Hufflepuff won either. She looked around to see if she could spot Newlyn. She saw her with two boys.
"Hay does Newlyn have a boyfriend?" She asked Chloe, she hadn't known.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whether you choose to explore it or not is a choice.

Nekomancer1

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:28 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

"Hey," Chloe said laughing up the why'd you do that for act before pushing her friend back. "Good luck to your team too. It should be a good game that's for sure." Chloe said before Charlotte asked if Newlyn had a boyfriend. "Yeah she's with Jayden Cloud. They got together at the end of last year. I didn't find out until the sorting feast." she explained making sure that Charlotte knew there was a reasonable explanation for why Newlyn hadn't told her.

With: Charlotte

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:24 pm
User Image
Peter Klein

First Year-Slytherin-Single-Half Blood

The game hadn't started yet. Some of the Slytheirn team had arrived. It was expected of them to spy on their opponents. The main team grouped themselves together and the reserves made their way to Pete."Hey Allister and Daniel. I'll catch you guys in a little bit." Peter had noticed David arrived. Since David stood in the stands and not on the pitch, he wondered if he had made the quidditch team as a reserve at least. His friend happened to be mingling with some other students. Pete didn't want to interrupt, but there was a beautiful Hufflepuff girl in their conversation. Peter walked up to David. "Hey David." Then he grabbed for his shoulder to pull him back a bit. In a whisper, "Who's that girl. The Hufflepuff one that looks around our age?" Peter hoped Autumn wouldn't hear his whispers.

OCC: Love interest time =0

User ImageUser Image
User Image  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte giggled. "Ya well I can confidently say that our team is gonna win" She said jokingly. She was a bit hurt that Newlyn has not told her, but it was private information. 'i wish she had told me" She commented to Chole. She decided to focus on the game.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || First Year

"Yup!" Autumn cheerily said. Well... At least like this, Hufflepuff had her full support. It had been rumored that Heather was the scariest beater alive. And people thought Hufflepuffs were just a bunch rainbow-spreading happy friends. Ha! In her optimism, she completely missed Peter talking secretively David away.

{OOC; o3o}

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

"Hey Pete," David said a little confused as Pete pulled him back a bit. It all made sense when he asked who the Hufflepuff was he was talking to. "Oh that's Autumn she's in our year." he told him. "You like her or something?" he question curiously. Something told him Pete might of did.

With: Autumn, Virgil, and Pete

OOC: Position: Reserve Chaser 1
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Stands
What am I doing? Announcing the Quidditch match.
What am I thinking? Game time!

"And the game's begun!" Katrina shouted into the microphone, watching as temporary referee Akira Astra released the balls and started the game.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

In silence she scoffed, her lips sliding into a whimsical smile as she stood like a shadow behind both boys, that, honestly, barely looked like brothers. She wouldn't have believed it, either, if it wasn't for their near identical cheeky attitudes. Newlyn, Jayden's girlfriend, had had her hands on her hips as she caught their attention. And hearing her response, Belle had to resist every urge to laugh.

Straight faced, Belle crossed her arms over her robes as a smirk appeared on her lips. "You should be careful what you wish for babe, it just may come true." She replied matter of factly, eyeing both Will and Jay one by one.

Fashionably: Classy
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:05 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

"Not if we can help it." Chloe told her with a smile. "I'm sure she meant too. Something tells me she's not one for telling people personal things." she told her. "It's like the topic of her family... she doesn't say much about them. Except for her sisters but it seems like she never wants to go home." Chloe whispered making sure no one would hear. "Though it's not like I would pressure her into saying anything it is private after all." she added feeling bad she had even brought it up. "looks like the game is starting." Chloe stated glad for something that could get her mind off of this.

With: Charlotte

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:33 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte nodded. the conversation was getting kind of uncomfortable, she hated talking about one of her friends with out her. "yah" she said. Her face got a bit brighter when she saw the game start. "Go Gryffindor!" She yelled, laughing. Excitement was coursing through her veins.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked at the pitch from his seat in the stands, his camera posed to take pictures. "Go Hufflepuff!" he shouted as the Quaffle flew into the air. He would be snapping pictures most the game, he knew he would, especially since he had no one to talk to. Good luck Tobi... he thought as he started clicking away.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Horrified
What I am doing: Figuring out possible solutions
What I want to be doing: Who knows? Anything better than this

"Be careful Jayden, you might steal her from me. Oh yeah, Jayden, watchout, both of our girlfriends are right behind you," he said late purposely. That'll teach him.

He watched as William winked to his girlfriend and told her that he'll score for her. Jayden, however, was horrified. "Wait, William did you do that on..." he said, looking back, only to find that his brother left. "That son of a...". He had to figure out how to get out of the dog house with this one. "No, no, no, Newlyn, you've got it all...nevermind. I'm sorry. It won't happen again," he said, moving to Newlyn, watching Belle though. Did she really just say that? And why did William just play it off and wink at her? This honestly scared him. He didn't know what was going to happen.

"Newlyn...what do I have to do to make it up to you?" he asked, almost sounding sad.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games