Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

xfoxemanx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 pm
HP slash had been my world for about 7 years. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:09 am
I accidentally came across a very graphic Harry/Ron fic when looking online for somewhere to pre-order The Goblet of Fire. I never read Harry/Ron again (heh) but it definitely sparked some interest, and I became a huge fan of Harry/Draco. I still am today - I consider Harry/Draco to be my non-anime OTP.

So...forever. I don't remember the exact year The Prisoner of Azkaban came out, but I'm guessing when I was in grade six or seven-ish. I'm nineteen, so...oing on nine or ten years now! heart  

chocobeans

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:35 pm
chocobeans
I accidentally came across a very graphic Harry/Ron fic when looking online for somewhere to pre-order The Goblet of Fire. I never read Harry/Ron again (heh) but it definitely sparked some interest, and I became a huge fan of Harry/Draco. I still am today - I consider Harry/Draco to be my non-anime OTP.

So...forever. I don't remember the exact year The Prisoner of Azkaban came out, but I'm guessing when I was in grade six or seven-ish. I'm nineteen, so...oing on nine or ten years now! heart

woa.
nice ; D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:38 am
I think I have been into slash about a year now maybe

It started with lord of the rings slash for me but I am a huge fan of Snape/ Harry

I don't like Harry/Draco so much, don't know why  

Sana-Cutler

chocobeans

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:22 am
That Lovable Lycanthrope
chocobeans

woa.
nice ; D

Haha! Yeah, it's been a while. I feel like a veteran or something. But it's nice to remember the good old days when ff.net wasn't littered with OMGBUTTSMEKS!fangirls/boys and the millions of misspelled, unrealistic, omgisuddenlyloveyou fics that usually accompany them. Of course, lots of awesome fics came out too. But it's harder to find them now then it was back then.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:58 pm
I because attracted to Harry Potter Slash about a year ago.  

Aliana_Silk

cuzwhit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:26 am
I thought my BF would think that it was weird that I luv slash, but he found it normal...lol...that's awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:47 am
Since the first movie.  

B4

Shi-koi

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:04 pm
Since book 2 was published, although I mostly read future-fics and Severus-slash. I loved crossovers, because a lot of the HP-verse characters were just too young for my tastes. I read quite a few Severus/Giles, and Severus/OMC fics too until books 3/4.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:59 pm
It's been about 6 to 7 years since I was 'initiated' to slash. Two friends of mine were in the process of creating their own story (Draco/Krum) and read it to me as I was driving lots of swerving involved here. Ever since, I've loved anything with Draco in it, especially if the author mentions fluttering eyelashes... whee redface  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MinervaEvenstar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:26 pm
I don't have an exact date, but after OotP came out I re-read it and the other books a few times before I needed some new Harry Potter to read. I went on-line and discovered fan fiction! heart This led to about six months of fun with MWPP as my fave era for fics since Remus is the best character, and we get enough of Harry's generation in the books. Of course, reading so much MWPP, is it any surprise that I stumbled upon a SiriusRemus fic? I always wanted Remus for myself, so I hated it when fan fic authors put him with girls, but after I read about him with Sirius I thought, "Hmm, that's...interesting." Of course, being curious, I went and looked for more. I've been enlightened ever since! I was 15 at the time and now I'm 18, so we're looking at about three years. biggrin I read other slash pairings once in a while - usually still MWPP era ones (no Wormtail! ew) - but the puppies the only pairing that I'm a die-hard shipper of.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:50 pm
I've loved slash for about 5 years now.. haha  

XxRagDollGirlxX

xxchibilunalovegoodxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:35 pm
I honestly can say that I don't really know how long I've been into it but I've never had a problem with the idea. Although, I really got involved with the whole Draco/Harry idea because I thought it was just so hot! But HP slash is just the best! I love reading it and writing it. It is so awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:45 pm
I'm not exactly sure but I think its been about six or seven years...? God I feel old xD  

JettaKD

6,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

phoenixmaiden13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:08 pm
I have no idea when I got into slash or how for that matter. But now it takes over my life. And I'm okay with that. biggrin  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff