Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:10 pm
"I'm not sure. I guess...we wait?" Risu glances at Kaname, who nods.

"At least until Xanov-kun is done with his sparring match."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:28 am
Xanov style of fighting is different then wha he originally does then at one point in his sparring he change to his right hand with the keyblade and fought normally as he does then ends. .......that was....different  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 pm
(I haven't been on here in a while, but if no one else responds back, I might have to call it quits. Risu is probably going to go under revision as a character if anyone responds. If not, it was a lot of fun while it lasted! heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 am
pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

*whistles* ninja  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 pm
Requiem of the Phantom
pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

Been a long time but im willing to jump back in major time skip may be needed .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 pm
AztecSunGod

Understandable... Adjustments need to be made for new abilities... adapting and training for new stuff... reading back a few pages...  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 pm
surprised
Requiem of the Phantom
AztecSunGod

Understandable... Adjustments need to be made for new abilities... adapting and training for new stuff... reading back a few pages...

Also a massive change in many story element such as relationships and characters but it can work  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:26 pm
AztecSunGod

We'll make it work. emotion_dowant  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:15 pm
Requiem of the Phantom

pinnedbutterflywings

User Image

Three and a half years have past. Within that time Xanov can only remember sparing, rest, sparring and rest almost as if it was a vicious circle but he knew it was needed Mauka still ran amoke on other worlds and he could tell. "There isn't much to do today." He says aloud as he waits on a tree branch staring at the Green sky of Azure Fields he awaited Therins arrival since he knew Risu and Kaname were training in another location.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:05 am
"Just like there hasn't been much to do yesterday and the day before, and so on." Therin replied as he walked up to the nobody. "We've been doing little more than training here for a long time. Still, it was necessary. We had to learn to control this power."  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 pm
Requiem of the Phantom

pinnedbutterflywings

User Image

Xanov smiled big at the he knew that training was needed, especially since he almost caused a problem awhile back. "I know i know." He sat up on the tree and looked down at therin. "Its still a pain either way." Especially since he had no success with trying to get Ovan, his somebody to co-operate with them on any lead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm
AztecSunGod

User ImageTherin sighed. "I know, but it had to be done. But setting that aside, we need to figure out our next step. I highly doubt he's been idle while we've been here."
Therin leaned against the tree Xanov sat in. "We need to get back out and figure out what's happened while we were gone. I know a few people who can help with that, but I doubt we'll be able to do much with just the two of us. We need the masters involved too. They have resources we don't and it'll be that much easier if we can get them on board. We have friends, too, so it shouldn't be too much a problem to get their help."  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:42 pm
Requiem of the Phantom

User Image

Xanov sighed irritable at the master part. Somehow Kaname was invited to a new Keyblade Master Council and he personally didnt like it. "I dont know about those old guys they only took those position cause Mauka annialated the ones before." Ovan's former master, Rizo, was among the victims. "If anything they want evidence that he is a threat." He jumped down to meet him on the ground. "Lets leave a note behind for Risu and Kaname we shall take a look for a bit done you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:34 pm
AztecSunGod

User Image"Yeah... I'll let you take care of the note. I'll get us some info on the goings on in the universe, see what I can get." Therin answered, pushing off the tree and walking away. "I'll contact you when I have something. Until then, stay alive. Mauka is currently unpredictable and we won't be able to handle him alone. We don't know where he is, or who all's working with him, so the sooner we can get info, the better."  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm
Requiem of the Phantom

User Image

"Alright and you remain alive too." Xanov thought about what to write on the note. "Also be carful of the masters i still have my suspicions but thats all that it is." He continues on the note.

Dear Risu and Kaname.

Therin and I went on our own to search for evidence, of Mauka's Danger. I Dont trust this new Master council but it my own suspicions. Contact us when you get the chance to of have any information regarding his whereabouts. . I know you might be angry but we need to stop Mauka as soon as possible.

Xanov.

"That should do the trick." He figured that message would work.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff