Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu walked up and put his hand on Gregory's should, "Well then push yourself to make yourself better. I've done it to protect people." Ryuu touched where his necklace was again, "come on lets go inside." He said beginning to walk again trying to push the bad memories out of his head, 'I swear to get stronger,' he thought to himself, 'I have to so I can help protect these new friends of mine.'  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:49 am
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

"Well, work at it. I'll bet you'll get back to your full strength or whatever sooner or later." Tala grinned.

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:02 am
{{Jeez you people are fast... lol Last I saw was page 7! Excuse me for being late, I might be doing that a little more often lately. ^.^}}

Melody glanced around uneasily, ignoring everyone else. I've got a bad feeling... She thought, getting up. "I'm gunna... Uh.... I'll just see you all later." She said, smiling and backing away. Before anyone got a chance to answer her, she turned on her heal and left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:03 am
Gregory chuckled. "If you're proposing I train myself to be better at athletic stuff, I may need to start eating more. You don't get this handsome by eating a handful of rabbit food every day." With that, he changed his form to something a bit more slim, with shoulder-length brown hair and purple eyes.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu stopped looked at him, "I just meant stronger and faster if you want to train for athletics be my guest I might meet you there." Ryuu stopped and the door and waited, "Still need someone to show me around."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Dx Dammit!! I keep coming back after there's a new page!))

Hughes then chuckled darkly. "Not even a full fledged demon could beat me in a race." Hughes then kind of veered off to a great big oak tree that was located directly next to the school's entrance. Climbing the tree easily with his hands full, Hughes then laid down on one of the branches on the tree and placed his backpack and guitar case down next to him, as the branch was really big.

Then Hughes closed his eyes, signalling that he was about to take a nap, though, shown by his previous actions in the restaurant, he could still hear what was going on around him.

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu laughed at Hughes, "someone's really confident." Then, Ryuu sat down go out his guitar and began to play it and sing just like he did at the restaurant as he waited for everyone. 'He is going to end up my rival I just know it,' he thought to himself and glanced at Hughes then back in front of him still singing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:24 am
Gregory glared at Hughes. "Let's see how confident you are when I challenge you to an eating contest..." He then smiled at Ryuu. "And I'd show you around, but I keep forgetting what's where. I once accidentally walked right into the girl's locker room." He blushed bright red. "I barely saw anything, but I still got my arse kicked by several angry girls..."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu laughed "if I walked in there they would be all over me," he laughed again, "Joking na they would try to kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:32 am
Gregory laughed weakly. "I barely made it out in one piece. Some of my worst scars are from that incident..."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes then chuckled at Ryuu and Gregory, but said nothing in response. Hughes then decided to take out his guitar again and started playing in exact rhythm to the violin in "Face The Wall" by Emilie Autumn.

(Here's a URL for reference. Face The Wall)

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 pm
Gregory sighed and sat down, then began singing "Lucifer's Angel" by The Rasmus.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 pm
Danny had changed into a bird and flew to Kaccee and landed on her head and thought to her."It's me Danny."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira walked through town, trying to find the school, like she'd been doing all morning. Okaie, I've been walking around for hours, the school can't be that hard to find. Maybe I'm just walking in circles. Everything just looks the same. She thought, not watching where she was going. She finally found the school and went inside. She sat on a bench in the hall and took out her iPod and started listening to her favorite song on full blast.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm
Gregory saw the the girl and stepped into the school, as well. He walked up to her slowly and offered her a Blood-letter Boutique gift card. It was the last one he had on him, since he didn't constantly run around with his pockets stuffed with the things.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games